Untitled

󠛡

Attached: 1571677146364.jpg (1200x1200, 363.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VitorVilela7/SA1-Root/tree/master/Gradius-III
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7_6R_cvgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least you get options with Snes emulation. I fucking hate PCSX2.

Based, fuck Retroarch.

It's true.
I just want to load and play the game. Not download cores and try to figure out which settings I need for which games and all that.

Also I like the ZSNES aesthetic. Reminds me of being 15 and playing DBZ SNES fighting games with friends.

retroarch is the epitome of soi

>Want to play Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
>Download most popular PS1 emulator
>Doesnt even fucking work properly
>Spend hours troubleshooting
>Finally find that I need a specific emulator with a specific (older) version, which was explained in some bumfuck part of the internet in an ancient forum post in a site nobody even visits.
>It actually works, but makes me angry
Emulation past 2D games is utter fucking bullshit. Its not even "master race" at all, unless you actually like spending hours looking for fixes to stupid bullshit that should have never amounted to anything more than "download emulator + rom, play game".

SNES9X and ZSNES are fine
retroarch sucks ass though

kek Zsnes.

Attached: 2018-11-23-0001-01.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

Wasn't there a romhack that flat out insulted you and refused to let you play it if you tried to run it on ZSNES? I remember reading about it but can't find it anywhere.

github.com/VitorVilela7/SA1-Root/tree/master/Gradius-III

That slowdown happens on the actual console too chief. I'm actually impressed zsnes emulates it properly, since in many cases it doesn't.

How do you blank post?

you need a gold account

>Emulation past 2D games is utter fucking bullshit
Correction, emulation for non Nintendo systems past 2d is utter fucking bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7_6R_cvgw
HAIL TO THE KING BABY

lol? the gamecube is the only 3d nintendo console with decent emulation

Couldn't configure it, huh?

What? I don't get it, Is the same thing.

The netplay in ZSNES is actually good and it was removed in the later builds for some asinine reason.

Its autism.

Why wouldn't it emulate it properly? it's emulating the processor at the same frequency. Removing the slowdown takes some doing (and makes the game kinda unplayable, but it's cool as shit to see.)

no one actually plays games on retro arch. its for mod fags who do shit like download 500 mods on skyrim and then play 10mins.

ZSnes looks cooler

How? Sois like convenience, and most of the complaints for RetroArch is that it's too complex to configure.

Sure if you forget that Cemu exists even the switch emulator is coming along nicely.
The problem is that the people making them now want money for it so they purposely hold back builds and what not.

Also the wii (obviously), DS and 3ds work fine.

Isn't it on ZSNes that there is a message telling players to use another emulator if they try to play a Zelda or similar game?
ZSnes is completely obsolete. Snes9x had a recent update, but even with it I can't make games run without frame stutter and a colossal input lag...

Why do you shitpost on Yas Forums so much?

Attached: chad vs virgin video games chart.jpg (1500x1000, 928.52K)

i didn't forget cemu exists, i know perfectly well it exists, it's a garbage emulator made by jews chasing patreon money so they made a piece of shit that only emulates botw and the switch emulator is pretty much doing the same thing

Because zsnes doesn't give a fuck about accuracy.

the people that complain it's too complex to configure are the people used to configuring things
the people that don't complain about its complexity to configure are there to consume as it is presented automatically, like any other "app" they are accustomed to using

psx emulates perfectly using beetle psx core on retroarch youre just a dumb third worlder