I love Tifa Lockhart!

I love Tifa Lockhart!

Attached: dc6j75o-af9c2b33-c7f7-4253-9705-cae297fbd876.jpg (569x624, 42.72K)

what is her personality besides being nice? I felt like Her, Aerith, and Jessie almost have the same personality

I love Nonko!

Attached: nonko (78).jpg (214x443, 67.8K)

10 hours later Sora is launching entire buildings through the air and slicing them up like butter, why is he so surprised?

Sora needs his keyblade to do things like that, Tifa's strength is all natural

I wonder what lessons from FFR Noruma will put into Yozora's world before he turns to Kingdom Hearts seems like he's really enjoying the urban stuff now

brehs...

Attached: 1587316108030.jpg (1920x1080, 132.72K)

>seems like he's really enjoying the urban stuff now
He has been going on night urban aesthetics since KHFM at least.

Don't forget the first teaser for Verses was the cast fighting in a city

Cloud loves Aeris

I know, but afaik KHFM is before that.

Oh, you're talking about Deep Dive. Guess he has always been interested in taking battles to the city scape. you can even explore Shibuya in ReMIND even through the only battle there is Sora vs Yozora

Those doe-eyes are doing something to me mighty fierce

>I love Tifa Lockhart!

Attached: 1577094727508.png (596x1008, 85.04K)

Cloud clearly isn't under that table.

AC/KH Tifa > Remake Tifa > Original Tifa

Is it weird that no one in universe has ever commented on her outfit? I feel like Aeris would make a pass at her and then she would get embarrassed.

Look at the world they live in, most of the women dress rather slutty Aerith is the odd one out since she was pretty much that religious girl who cares way too much about some floors.

Kinda sucks you don't get a bonus for heading her plea to watch the floors during the fight

Tifa is the mature one, Aerith is the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl, Jessie is the flirty one.

Are you trying to do the three faces of eve thing? If so, keep it up, Tifa is the wife, Aerith is the seductress and after Jessie dies Yuffie replaces her as the child and Jessie was absolutely a child who was trying to act like a seductress

Underneath the veneer of a demure childhood friend beats the heart of a woman who has experienced continuous tragedy but maintains the willfulness to keep moving forward. Her only weakness is the last remnant of a life that was practically erased.

Attached: 1271458294.png (1860x1988, 3.52M)

I feel like Cloud might have asked her to tone it down a bit between FF7 and AC considering how much safer Tifa's clothes look.

It's probably because they didn't want her panties to be seen in the movie.

>KH Tifa
Kindly fuck off

The sounds like blurb from a fucking book. Good job user. She's also a liar but her own admittance, but is able to recognize this and tries to change so the person she loves the most can start again.

>what is her personality besides being nice?
Shes cheerful and tries to make everyone happy except herself. She has problems expressing her feelings too due to PTSD. Thats basically it. She isnt a doomer, she just bottles up shit. In the remake she breaks after the plate falls. Finally they gave tifa some reaction, unlike the original that, for some reason, only focused on Barret. Tifa had friends there, lived there for years, and yet she doesnt say anything, for fuck sake.

Why did they make her eyes so small in the demake? This is how she id supposed to look

are you being ironic

They just keep taking things from her. It makes everything make more sense, especially with how she tried to keep the truth from Cloud. Poor girl was worried that he would leave her alone again.

Attached: BDAC58FF-CE80-43D0-8428-B1A5D9CD819D.jpg (1024x576, 58.46K)

Tifa pubes

Attached: 1581993545533.jpg (782x1414, 275.47K)

>She's also a liar
Only straight up lie she ever states is claiming to not know anyone named Zack, and she does a terrible job of convincing anyone

No. Why did they turn her into a chink?

I think it's more like a Lie of Omission in her case? She never clears anything up with Cloud, like the gaps in his memory. She just lets him be because she's just glad that they can be together because she has no one else. That indirectly caused Cloud's mind and heart breaking once all the stresses in his life caught up.

>complains about "eyes not big enough" when in the original she was anime as fuck, therefore easily asian related
>retain those anime traits, she doesnt even look asian, just videogame race
>"but muh chink"
Kindly kill yourself.

Attached: 1587311642423.png (1321x707, 1.01M)