imgur.com/a/UMqbt2U
youtu.be/X-UgPVsVc9s?t=51
youtube.com/watch?v=SMtdH9HsneA&feature=youtu.be&t=384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a shitty fan remake made in unity

This is just an HD port, not a remake.

Original looks way better.

Attached: sponge.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Your right, making everything from scratch doesn't cut it, you gotta have shitty time ghost for it to be a true remake

The game's visuals and animation look fucking spectacular. Not just Jellyfish Fields, check out the other locations they showed in the Pre-Hydrated trailer, they look awesome.
The cutscene and dialogue animations are a different story, though. They need a bit of work, they look too stilted.

jellyfish fields looks fine, but i do think it's a bit too bright.
also, new screenshots came out yesterday of rock bottom and kelp forest. i don't like sandy's model, at all. but it does seem to not be as bright.

Attached: new screenshots.png (680x765, 1019.33K)

apparently theyre still working on it and taking feedback. make sure your voice is heard! they changed things like sandys dream because of feedback purplelamp.com/#contact

kinda glad they made kelp forest brighter, the original was way too hard to see

Is there gonna be a hard mode or anything?

Cool that they fixed the sandy's dream level shown in the trailer.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.27.06 PM.png (2548x1350, 3.37M)

Game looks like shit and nothing like Spongebob

And all these cheap 1:1 remasters where they keep the awful level design and gameplay physics suck ass. Only brainlets liked the Crash and Spyro remasters. Nostalgia fagging retards

I was a little skeptical on all the grass everywhere but I've warmed up to it

don't think so, the main challenge will probably come in through the horde mode (which seems to be a "survive as many waves until you die" kind of thing).
aka just wait until a hard mode mod comes out

Here's your (you)

>making everything from scratch
It literally looks just like the Gamecube version but with a morning sun added in 1080p.

MUTTBOB MUTTBOB
SPAGETTHI ON MY MEAT
RAVEOLI RAVEOLI
GREAT DONALD TRUMP

...soul?

The kept the atmosphere pretty fucking well imo, but yeah, some of the textures and lighting are wack.

Attached: 1576280202966.png (900x900, 1.51M)

while I have some gripes with the overall art direction, it looks pretty good:
imgur.com/a/UMqbt2U

here's hoping the game has a decent modding scene

Attached: 2027.png (1367x768, 803.83K)

I'm so glad that I just went and picked up a copy of the original and played through it when this was announced instead of waiting

gamecube millenials out

I actually think both of those screenshots look great except Sandy who looks like she's made of that cheap rubber shit that a lot of 90s toys were made of.

hope someone can re-work the multiplayer into single player

I think the more desaturated colours of the original matched the show better

>i don't like sandy's model, at all
her mouth looks too damn wide. there are some shots where it looks fine. and then there are others where it looks like her mouth is eating the rest of her face

Attached: EN3cO0kX4AAtl2R-orig.jpg (1280x1195, 548.98K)

Fucking reply to me faggots. I don’t muttbob post for myself

here's your reply.

Attached: image.jpg (733x537, 79.26K)

Are they going to do the movie game next?

Attached: squidnose.png (1270x714, 1.31M)

i could see them doing a sequel to ride off the name of BFBB

Soulless

braindead manchild lol

Thank you. I feel a little stronger now
Are you gonna take your insulin next?

Movie was rushed together in less than a year and isn't really that good

not until 4

this. I could never beat Kelp Forest as a kid. the level was too dark for my CRT tv

Attached: H3PBeNA.jpg (2592x1472, 303.72K)

I like how it looks but something just feels off about the characters and the color choice

Some place look way too bright, or the lighting in them looks messed up. Everywhere in the trailer that's underground is surrounded by some shade looks better than being out in the open. That one shot of Patrick chattering his teeth looks messed up and he doesn't fit in with the background he's in. But the characters themselves when in those places look too bright. Which could either be them not shaded dark enough, or the color pallet they already have isn't right

Sponegbob model looks fucked, he's too smooth, his sides don't have enough curve to them, His mouth is too high up, so it looks like his face is scrunched in. He's very off model.

Attached: 1587003361436.jpg (741x486, 41.83K)

Unfortunately for all the anons complaining about the character models, that's the one thing Purple Lamp can't change.
They're using Nickelodeon's "official" models with proportions and looks they specifically want.

However as far as the levels go I'm pretty sure those are free reign for the studio, so be sure to leave feedback if you think something other than the characters could look better.

>Spongebob model looks fucked, he's too smooth
he looks....chubby in Rehydrated. pic related does a good job at what I'm trying to say

Attached: ChLBzokU8AAZHmM.jpg (889x556, 165.66K)

What did they change with Sandy’s Dream exactly?

Add Texas

I could see it as DLC for BFBB.

the trailer from a few days ago showed it having a skybox that didn't look much like the original

hopefully they also fix Squidward's dream.

Attached: 1587067187502.jpg (2490x1514, 749.1K)

God Nickelodeon is fucking trash.

>That one shot of Patrick chattering his teeth looks messed up and he doesn't fit in with the background he's in.
it's the animation itself for me, in the original it was him actually chattering his teeth while in this it's just him moving his mouth up and down.
youtu.be/X-UgPVsVc9s?t=51
my guess is that the model nick gave them didn't actually have teeth and they had to make due.

threadly reminder to HAVE A BOWL:
youtube.com/watch?v=SMtdH9HsneA&feature=youtu.be&t=384

Attached: bowl.png (834x639, 617.21K)