That party member that joins too late to matter

>that party member that joins too late to matter

Attached: 359B86CD-CE30-4DEB-A024-29C635BE9DA7.png (340x246, 74.06K)

>had the chance to give Haru more screentime.
>did nothing.

Haru is the best. Fuck you you aids ridden cock slave faggot incel cumstain mouthbreathing piece of FUCKING SHIT

Attached: fixed haru.png (512x512, 131.71K)

>Resell Persona 5
>But it's got a new party member
>See she's on the cover
>Redhead is only playable in the final month in the final palace of the game
>Retards will defend this and tranny censorship and $60 barebones re-release
>Immediately goes into console wars and tries to hide all criticism underneath portbegging false flagging

Disgusting.

Attached: FAuzuID.png (440x637, 566.17K)

>Kasumi offers to fight Shido
>Joker says "No, it's too dangerous"
>Atlus has the audacity to make it "non-choice" where both dialogue options are the same fucking thing
>"Oh, maybe she'll show up as a surprise like in Sae's"
>She doesn't.
I love Royal, but what the fuck was this shit?

Gotta shill their new Marie.

you ruined her

Improvement, but looks unnatural. You made her look like one of those cunts who gets really short bangs to wear dumbass John Lennon glasses under. Would be better with longer bangs that match the curliness of her hair.

>Implying ALL THAT GUN isn't perfect for clearing out Mementos

Did they really only add an extra month? I thought it was supposed to be a whole third semester? And they didn't change a single thing of the already existing game besides adding Kasumi scenes?

>Light and Dark attack specialties
>P4 Light/Dark attacks only had insta-kill effects
>80% of the enemies at the point of the game she joins are either immune or resistant to Light/Dark moves

Not only was she too late, she's worthless.

Attached: 340[1].png (340x368, 66.43K)

The true joy was Edgy Akechi as a party member, and his borderline hostile interactions with the rest of the team.

goldens changes to light and dark made her way fucking better
also made golden piss easy but whatever

>Play 3:FES as a middle schooler
>Quit after being Mudo'd out of six or so hours
>Play Golden in high school
>Super anxious about dying, save and return tons of time
>Never die
>"Ah, I must have gotten better at these"
>Return to 3:FES
>Get hama'd and lose three hours
This was a tough shift to make.

Literally just had to give her bangs and she becomes the cutest girl in the game

Why do the model guns work on groo if he knows they are just models?

Bangs make all girls look good as long as they're the apropriate length. It's a shame Hollywood has convinced most women in America that the "middle-part with Robert De Niro forehead" look is what's hot.

Shh

Assuming you meant "Goro", I think it's a question of if the Palace Ruler is threatened, not the immediate opponent. Shido is who's making the guns work, not Akechi.

It was probably Atlus being lazy. If she joined early then they'd have to redo all the anime and pre-rendered cutscenes to include her.

>Assuming you meant "Goro"

I understand that, I just don't get the cocktease. Like, why not say she's at another dumbass track meet and have her text Joker. Or even do the same scene but without that "It's too dangerous" vs "I can't let you come" dialogue choice. I know the game is famous for its non-choices, but that one felt absolutely sadistic (and also made Joker look like a huge cuck).

FES was a whole monster in its own. Between the three different types of physical attacks, the huge difference in party member abilities, and the lack of save point accessibility was just terrible design. Story was nice and I enjoyed the atmosphere, though. It also had emo Jesus. Kinda cool.

god damn that's so much better than the helicopter landing pad that is her fucking forehead.

I thought cid in ff7 would be like this but his implementation is pretty good. Then again his introduction is nowhere near as late into ff7 as haru's proper recruitment is in P5

Attached: 20618751f62d0dae3e20c18899276b83.jpg (587x900, 81.29K)

Sad thing is that Kasumire felt more of a part of the team by the end than Haru did.
She's how Fatlus should handle the late party members; give them a small but constant presence throughout the game until their focus arc. Also, don't ruin their focus arc by shitting it up with stupid drama involving the game's mascot character.

Attached: 1586306049769.jpg (626x983, 73.69K)

Also, the fact that there's virtually no room for accidentally doing the wrong social interactions if you want to 100% Social Links. It is so damn strict...

Because that's just a weak premise they used to avoid any PR nightmares about high schoolers using real weapons and real guns. Iwai's confidant in particular is completely goofy because of that. You're telling me the police are searching his store for highly detailed model guns? The Yakuza is threatening him to get him to make them a bunch of model guns? It's silly.

Attached: Regal_Bryant_%28ToS_GC%29.jpg (195x351, 11.25K)

>don't ruin their focus arc by shitting it up with stupid drama involving the game's mascot character.
Nothing in P5 made me angrier than that faggot cat making the fight with HARU'S OWN FATHER all about him and his little bitchfit because his ego was bruised. I have never, ever hated a character more before that point, it is just a revolting amount of narcissism.

>Literally only usable in post-game and only in reboot version of the game

An afterthought and a terrible one.

Attached: Richard_Cut-in_(ToG)[1].png (340x238, 88.7K)

Like holy shit that stupid cat gave Ryuji shit constantly and he just brushed it off.
Ryuji talks shit about him once and
>REEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS DON'T APPRECIATE ME FUCK YOU I'M OUTTA HERE.
>IT'S TIME FOR HARU'S ARC? TOO BAD IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW.
And here I thought they couldn't make a worse mascot than Teddie.

Attached: 1559011866964.png (734x756, 743.45K)

>Have no idea who this guy is
>Go over to the wiki
>Nickname: Tiger Festival
What the hell...?

Attached: 1585778616092s.jpg (235x250, 8.54K)

Teddie was still far more annoying in my eyes. Morgana had an absolutely retarded inferiority complex arc but he was fine outside of that. At least half, maybe more, of Teddie's normal dialogue was completely obnoxious to me.

She's really good in Golden. Also I love her.

But user she got a background role in 3 whole scenes and she actually has a line of dialogue in one of them!
Being a harufag is suffering

This is why the dog in P3 is the best non-human party member.

It might have some more coherent meaning in Jap. Graces in general is cringe as fuck, but the battle system was the best one in the series. Also, Pascal is best girl.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.77K)

Everyone shits on Amarant. He's the last party member you get and his contribution to the plot is negligible. I think he's underrated though. He's more useful than Zidane and if the game let me swap the 2 then I would.

Attached: Amarant_Coral_character.jpg (609x1316, 382.08K)

Attached: descargar (4).jpg (470x620, 86.26K)