>Thread about a hard game
>"Haha man this game is so easy I beat everything first try"

Attached: 1xubz7.jpg (640x639, 33.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFVUDTzYbtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>see thread about an easy game
>post about how easy it is since people are pretending it's hard
Just doing my part to clear up the dishonesty plaguing this board :)

>>Thread about a hard game
>>"Haha man this game is so easy I beat everything first try"
>2 posts later
>>WTF THIS GAME IS FUCKING BULLSHIT ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY NOT FAIR
gets me every time

>clear up the dishonesty plaguing this board :)
oh the ironing

>Ask user why he thinks it's easy.
>Says he didn't die "much".
>Ask him how many times he died to a certain boss.
>"only like 6 times lol and I suck"
Why is it always the people who say a game is easy that die more often than anyone else who's willing to admit a game's difficulty?

Attached: evil smug.jpg (423x412, 83.07K)

is that the dude from Waiting...

For me dying to a boss six times means it's challenging. Dying 20+ times means it's hard. And I play in a very reckless way, not caring about dying at all. Usually my deaths are because I try to dodge/block/whatever at the last possible frame from the get-go, which just leads to me getting hit a lot when I'm not yet familiar with timings and animations.

Now consider Dark Souls, which according to internet lore is "like the hardest game ever made omg xD" and consider especially Ornstein & Smough which is considered the ultimate filter or some shit like that. Took me 8 tries total, after which I could wipe the floor with the boss on subsequent playthroughs. That to me was a challenge, not something that was "hard". So when inevitably someone makes a thread about how they had a tough time with the boss and how it's "literally impossible", I feel like I need to chime in and say "lol git gud, it's not even hard."

Attached: 1471207636358.jpg (282x341, 19.98K)

This is one punchable face

This guy got so butthurt he had to make a thread about it LMAO

dying 6 times to a boss doesnt mean it's hard
>oh no it took me 10 minutes to beat this boss this is so hard omg!
you should try learning some real life skills if you think spending 10 minutes on something is hard

cool story bro

The only ways to talk about difficulty on Yas Forums is to speak relatively or actually discuss what attack patterns you're having trouble with.

If you just say something is hard you'll likely find yourself in a loop that concludes with "well there's a TAS so it's impossible for it to be hard"

>dying 6 times to a boss doesnt mean it's hard
holy shit, user. Get better.

user... if you fail that often at something, it's hard for you. You can't pretend to be good at something if you fail 6 times.

>it's hard for me so it has to be hard for everyone :^(((

Some people have no perspective about their own skill. They don't have an issue with a game, so they assume it must just be easy.

I knew a guy like that, he always called himself garbage at vidya, but he was actually pretty good, but that also meant that he'd say any game he played was really easy even if it wasn't.

It could be argued that you are doing the exact same thing, just swapping out "easy" for "hard"

This guy can cum without touching himself. He just wills himself to cum.

Well sure, it goes both ways. I know that full well from reading the FFXIV forums.

Personally I consider myself pretty middle of the road. I can beat most games but I'm no pro

You sound like a big gay faggot. If a boss takes you 8 tries and you're an avid gamer who plays action games regularly, it's safe to call that boss difficult.
20+ is fucking unheard of. I've never taken that many tries on any boss in any game, what the fuck.
O&S took me 5 tries the first time I beat them and I still think they're very difficult.

Thanks.
Wanna see?
You sound like a hysterical bitch. And I don't play action games regularly. It took me about a hundred tries to kill Orphan of Kos. Now THAT'S a difficult boss. *sips*

Seriously don't understand why people are so fake and still attempt to impress others on an anonymous imageboard where no one knows who the fuck you are

>anime poster
>typing shit no one asked for
>anime smug face to hide the seeth
Imagine being this much of a crybaby that someone has a higher IQ than you and thought the game wasnt hard

>anime
Imagine not knowing what words mean

For thinking a game is easy in spite of their repeated failures? How is that supposed to make me "seethe"?

They literally cum their pants thinking about how everyone who reads their post thinks they're a big dick G.

The reality of course is everyone assumes he's lying or just autistic, but in his own head everyone is jerking him off.

>20+ is fucking unheard of
youtube.com/watch?v=iFVUDTzYbtQ

Everyone fucks up on stupid easy shit sometimes. It just happens.

>yeah this jrpg isnt hard at all
>yeah I grinded and mixmaxed everything what of it?

>didnt call it le HECKIN manga >:[
Fuck off redditor

>guy admits he sucks
>probably just spammed attacks
>beat the boss after 6 tries using the same tactics
>a shit player beat your le epic hard boss after 6 tries
Yeah, it is easy tranny

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting