OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO
WE GOT TOO COCKY BETHESDABROS

Attached: fallout.jpg (737x297, 68.44K)

That's actually not bad for bethesda

>game isn't even out yet
>half its playerbase already left
Bannerbros.... We lost...........

I don't know whether to laugh at 76 or to cry that the shitstain that is fallout 4 sold that much

Attached: firefox_Hf4qi9snRk.png (755x171, 102.58K)

I'll never understand Yas Forums. For years we've had historical strategy games and all of them hardly get any attention. Then all of a sudden this game made by a literalwho company comes out of nowhere, heavily shilled on Steam, and we have threads getting spammed by it the day its released.

Either you're all retarded and bought into the obvious AstroTurf campaign, or its mostly bots and employees shilling it here.

For a game that literally everybody hated two years after release, that's not bad

And yes regardless of if its astroturfed, its a decent game and its funny to see Bethesda get btfo

AAAAAAAAARGHHHH ANTI-EARLY ACCESS BROS WE WERE TOO COCKY
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME GABEN

Attached: JUST.jpg (1449x636, 213.33K)

That's hilarious. The game has sold very well for being a terrible experience. Proof that people will pay a premium to eat shit. Bethesda has ZERO reason to ever care in the future about any of their releases after this. They have Apple-tier fans that just have to buy their games no matter what. Zenimax must be giddy.

Warband.

nigga you cant be serious

>100k people fell for the early access meme
retards

Todd is rolling in his grave as we speak.

cope tortanic nigger

This is hardly a success and will be dead again in a month.

>20k concurrent is "sold well" after the 400k of f4
good one bro

Not only that Fallout 76 was one of the most genuinely negatively received and least purchased Fallout title beside Fallout: BoS. That by itself is extremely embarrassing, but considering all the brand delineation Bethesda does to itself I'm not surprised.

Nigger, I've been here longer than you. No one ever talked about it. Steam conveniently shills it heavily out of the blue

I fucking hate the TORtanic culture, how fucking retarded it is to celebrate one game being played more than the other
it's already enough with the consolewars faggotry

Attached: 1587147211040.jpg (1024x804, 90.53K)

Wait which game are you talking about? Bannerlord or 76? Your next post will decide whether your a newfag or not.

Both games were posted extensively on Yas Forums so either way he's a retard.

>they actually managed to sell at least 21k copies on steam
I really underestimated shit eaters.

Lurk more newfag

Attached: 1585811665439.webm (900x506, 2.96M)

>less than fallout 4
OHNONONO

>game gets released
>everyone who preloaded jumps right into it
>the following days people still play the game but at their prefered time which varries because timezones exist

What's so hard to get here?
Doesn't matter if its Bannerlord, Fallout, GTA or whatever. That is ALWAYS the case. The only time when a game ever reaches a day1 peak again is when longterm support games like Counter Strike gain popularity over time.

Apparently you could get a steam code if you already own the game on the Bethesda store, so not everyone there is a complete retard who bought the game after all the bad press.

I've put around 1k hours on warband and Napoleonic wars, and I can safely say bannerlord is a pathetic excuse to cash on nostalgia. It's worse than warband, with ps3 tier graphics. No idea why it has so many players. I got F76 for 7 bucks, started playing with the wastelanders update and it's sure as hell a better and funnier experience.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x153, 112.01K)

k keep me posted

Attached: 5e4ef7f2c6280ae3136665d8c0cc3a69fb784da9_00.jpg (486x408, 42.99K)

>because it was preloaded people don't want to play it on release
Denial.

Nigga please. Yas Forums was all about warband and had constant update threads about Bannerlord. Not seeing this coming is stupidity.

Thats literally what i said though