Harry Potter RPG to be announced at IGN June digital event

Attached: 1587312442561.jpg (640x360, 73.03K)

ok

About time. I hope they don’t fuck this up. A Harry Potter RPG would be fun.

It's a PS5 exclusive

Attached: disgusted.png (302x271, 88.42K)

I used to have some Harry Potter rpg on the PS2 that i enjoyed as a kid. It could be really fun if done correctly.

Here's hoping it's good.

Fuck harry potter. that shit is for faggots.

Based

how many genders?

Who the fuck cares about harry potter nowadays what are you all underage?
book were mediore. Movies trash and hermione is ubly now

wasnt jk rowling cancelled a while back? this game is dead on arrival if the twitter userbase boycotts

Two. Rowling is a TERF(TURF?) and hates trannies

A Bully game set at Hogwarts has been on my wishlist for years to the point where I won't believe something like it exists until I see people actually playing it.

Attached: 2435234.jpg (1000x602, 265.85K)

i can't wait until i get to make a cute wizard waifu!

Makes sense. Those graphics for a PS4 game were highly unlikely.

I want that but a sex game where you fuck hermione and fem drako

Attached: 1558875750568.jpg (1151x1536, 168.49K)

based

I thought she backpedaled on that when trannies started blasting her for it

I don't think she actually acknlowledged them at all, which is the right thing to do because once you start apologizing they'll keep demanding more

Is Harry Potter the worst depiction of wizards in the history of literature and movies?

it's such a simple concept but even then I don't think we'll see something like it in our lifetime
from the leaked trailers it just looked like a generic RPG that places minimal focus on school activities/daily life of a student

>male drako
*ftfy. revenge, domination fuck is one of hottest thing ever

Attached: 1586618205727.jpg (363x338, 12.31K)

>PS5 exclusive
>xbox buttons in the leaked footage

Of course not. There's a plethora of generic shitty Chosen One fantasy novels out there lost in the endless tide of generic fiction. Harry Potter just takes center focus as a popular to love and popular to mock franchise because of how well known it is.

Regardless, the concept of putting more focus on the day-to-day school life at a magical academy is still a fun premise, despite whatever blatant flaws or over-hype that the series has.

Attached: 5464548.jpg (1280x1658, 821.57K)

Why do Leftists hate Harry Potter so goddamn much?

JK Rowling said something about trannies.

Regardless of what she says publicly there’s still hate for trannies in her heart.
Which is why she’ll one day be assassinated by tranny jihadis

Read any other book

Because they consider JKR a TERF. Also, something something “not enough representation of POC.” Also, probably something about how a lot of the fanfiction written for it is...not exactly about equality. Or maybe because JKR is white. Take your pick.

That's omega gay my dude

If I wanted an ugly black woman to yell at me I'd cheat on my girlfriend

OMG
I
FUCKING
LOVE
HARRY POTTER

Attached: Harry Potter3.jpg (920x843, 107.46K)

maybe I'll buy it if I can recreate the only good thing to come out of the series in the last decade

Attached: 1531861625604.png (1280x1280, 701.02K)

That's great and all but how are you supposed to make an interesting game out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

lol I'm sure you'd do better, but you're wasting your life writing paragraphs on tranny message board

maybe ones who never read it sure, the ones who have fucking love it despite the rowling shit
it's like how niggers love r. kelly even after him fucking children

I don't really care about the harry potter movies but from what I understand this game is completely separate from the movies and is set many years before it. So I'm actually looking forward to a big budget game where we play as a cool wizard

only omega level ? shit i need to try harder.
and domination fuck is still hot as fuck

Twitter basically became Tumblr 2.0 after Tumblr 1.0 commit mass suicide. Where people are so desperate to be known as anti-bullies that they've actually become the new societal standard for bullies.

Attached: 7657689.jpg (634x384, 53.56K)

Based

even the cat knows hes a cuck

haven't seen this pasta in a while.

I don't know man, I was told at least a dozen times to kill myself and read another book by rose Twitter just because I made a minor comparison between Trump and Voldemort in a tweet.