Do you still play your PS2 Yas Forums? What have you been playing?

Do you still play your PS2 Yas Forums? What have you been playing?

Attached: PS2-Fat-Console-Vert.jpg (1500x2400, 900.82K)

never had one because i'm not a loser

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Attached: ESCAPE FROM THE SOCIETY.png (640x480, 658.61K)

Based but true.

I've been playing ff x. I have actually never played a ff before. I am surprised I thought it was fantasy not sci fi.

I'm replaying ace combat 4 rn

actually playing my fat PS2 in a vertical stand right now

> Play Burnout Dominator
> all my memory cards are dead
> can only play the first set of races before needing to turn off the console
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: E630EE5E-6116-4A03-967F-33B8D3B9FC8D.jpg (640x480, 48.49K)

only through emulation. The image quality is horrendously bad otherwise.

I've been considering doing my next playthrough of Half-Life 1 on the PS2 since it has KB+M support. Anyone tried it before? How is it?

>tfw I have 8 memory cards :^)

Get DeOxit or a contact cleaner. Spray your card and memory card port. I've fixed saves and cards this way.

Attached: 1577754539511.jpg (1200x900, 286.68K)

just some GT4 today

Attached: FD6.jpg (1280x960, 188.4K)

Do any of you play PS2 online?

same. but guess what happened
I have neither and quarantine is being a bitch.
gonna see if i can finally setup PCSX2 instead

Yes, I'm playing the best PS2 game ever made.

Attached: skygun.jpg (300x300, 23.42K)

Based Xchad

Attached: xboxhueg.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

No games. Just paid online

playing shadow of rome and dmc1

24 years later and xboners still cant cope

Recently played Haunting Ground, Resident Evil Outbreak 2, Resident Evil Dead Aim (holy shit its bad), Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven.

Want to play Fatal Frame 2. I never beat the damn thing since back then I did not have a memory card.

Holy crap the frame rate drop on this thing was atrocious. Fucking fun though.

cope tranny

Replaying Tales of the Abyss

>Do you still play your PS2 Yas Forums? What have you been playing?

Yes, I just beat Resident Evil 3 on it not to long ago, to prepare for the remake. I'm thinking about finally finishing Code Veronica to say I have beat it at least once. I have a few other PS2 games I'd love to play from my collection as well. It's a great system

Attached: 1566508075514.gif (650x366, 2.58M)

its not that good

Playing code Veronica x and punisher

>Resident Evil Dead Aim (holy shit its bad)

I totally think Dead Aim is one of the most underrated RE games. Sure, it's short but super cheesy / fun. Did you play the game with a mouse? It changes a lot of peoples opinion of it. Fatal Frame series is great to play, play it

Attached: n1538457855_30059236_8290.jpg (660x833, 159.06K)

My second ps2 broke 6 years ago, i would occasionally if it worked

Was thinking of buying some used one to play some of backlog.
Do I need to burn .iso to DVDs or there are alternatives such as IDE HDD or network service?
How much soldering or buying some custom chips?

just need fat PS2, network adapter, a memory card with free mcboot, and a hard drive and you’re all good

I've been playing dmc 3 and Persona 3. Dmc 3 is a lot more fun than dmc 1 for me, I'm really enjoying the weapon variety.
I don't play many jrpgs anymore, but Persona 3 was able to hook me with its gameplay loop of advancing up through Tartarus.

At this point the only thing its really held back by is the modern quality of life improvements to controller/console we see these days. It is still the best console of all time. Backward compatibility with PS1 in addition to the library of PS2 gave you the option of playing literally thousands of games. Only other thing I would argue is that it can't have some of the amazing games of its era that were on Xbox or Gamecube.