What are my fellow Linux bros playing this week?

What are my fellow Linux bros playing this week?

Attached: file.png (506x600, 343.17K)

Final Fantasy 7, 7th Heaven mod, but dual-booting into Windows to play it because I'm tired of trying to look up ways to make games work on this shit

Why 7th Heaven?

Risk of Rain 2 seems to work fine.
Otherwise I often just boot to Windows. I also just installed Manjaro recently, so I don't have any idea what I'm talking about. Maybe I should look up how to fix the dualboot.
GRUB only has Manjaro and os-prober doesn't find anything (It just gives me a "Nothing found on sde" though the Manjaro is installed on the NVMe and W10 is on sda).

Did you install Manjaro with uefi support? If you didn't you have to reinstall (Manjaro also hides grub by default and it's really fucking annoying)

The same thing everyone else who runs Linux plays, Tux Racer. Are there other games?

ror 2 and deep rock galactic with bros
runs pretty much native with proton

Yeah, I had this exact same issue too. I just switched. It's easy enough.
Tux Touch Typing of course!

how the FUCK do I install forge for minecraft on linux
also why does the game run much worse than it did on my old W7 PC when it's supposed to run better on linux than windows

Attached: 1565712280399.jpg (948x720, 157.09K)

>use linux for work every day
>want to flip desktop to linux too
>every single game that I'm even remotely interested in have no linux/proton support

Tux and Rei are cute!
>What are my fellow Linux bros playing this week?
Dominions 5 PBEMs, EU4 and Sekiro

if the game was originally written for windows, then the linux ported version would probably be shit since it's full of workarounds
same goes with unix programs that got ported to windows

allegedly it was tested and runs slightly better on linux than windows, in my experience it's noticeably worse though. wish we could play the C++ version

>GOG's philosophy aligns pretty well with Linux
>GOG Galaxy isn't released on Linux
What is wrong with these fucking goons?

Attached: 1552094181517.png (2560x1600, 712.51K)

Was Tux intentionally designed to look like an autistic psycho who's about to snap?

GOG is pretty based

>Did you install Manjaro with uefi support?
Not sure, I just followed the installer, created the partitions it wanted and then started to fuck around with Linux

They already pissed off enough suits I guess

maxing out borderlands goty time with the freee week going on. good shit

>They already pissed off enough suits I guess
What's weird is that they announced it, but then dropped it completely.

>using linux, an OS that doesn't respect your time and expects you to google how to compile a kernel by yourself to figure out how to do basic shit on it

Attached: 91002955_1857132717750437_5651081774940291072_o.jpg (960x960, 97.89K)

Like? Every distro I've ever used has done almost everything for me.

Attached: vonjzrv.jpg (2246x2235, 860.5K)

>xpects you to google how to compile a kernel by yourself to figure out how to do basic shit on it
Gentoo is a massive outlier in Linux though and isn't even popular outside of very specific use cases?

>weeaboo
it's no surprise running a browser and a video player is all you're ever going to do on a pc

Imagine admitting to being a brainlet and then trying to call others dumb. This is a real BRUH moment!

>compile a kernel
stop using gentoo

SAME AS LAST WEEK
NOTHING

>Retard that saves memes from Facebook tries to install Gentoo after going to /g/ and seeing the memes
You really can't make this shit up
Not enjoying Total Warhammer 2 atm, user?

Attached: 1587133744236.png (860x539, 317.3K)

Shouldn't be an issue with gog, desu. Wine should handle DRM-free games pretty good.

I'm happy with the progress Linux made for gaming but seriously, it feels like every game needs to get tweaked to run remotely the same as on Windows.
It's close but not there yet

They have a lot of good DRM free games, but it just boggles my mind that I can't run GOG galaxy to connect with my compadres unless I do it through Wine.

Alright, I checked the BIOS/boot manager and there is only one UEFI drive (Manjaro).
I can boot into Windows if I select the SDD it's installed on though.

It can also depend on the way you made your install usb. I don't exactly remember how to check it though, try googling it.

>This shit again
This hasn't been true in a long while. Ubuntu and Mint are retard proof and even have a windows approach by making the GUI good enough so that brainlets don't have to use the CLI to do something.
Arch and Gentoo, on the other hand...
Either lack of funds or suits/investors. No idea, desu.

Yeah, I'm trying to find something but maybe i fucked up the Windows boot manager since that doesn't appear in the boot menu?

nigger just use ubuntu as your first
you don't learn to drive with a ferrari

What do you mean?