I'm in the mood for a game like this but not sure what is more worthwhile

I'm in the mood for a game like this but not sure what is more worthwhile...

Skater XL or Session... or neither?

Attached: session vs skater xl.jpg (1280x720, 113.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/c33Pr4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skate 2 and 3.

Seems to early to judge either of them properly, so i'll stick to THUG Pro and Skate 2 for now.

Attached: 1586505996176.jpg (387x704, 55.18K)

They are both looking good which is kind of a shame. Wish it just one good skateboarding game with everything instead of splitting the audience in half.

Why 2 and not 3?

I like 2's map and aesthetic better.

MY SHELL MECHANICAL FOUND GHOST BUT MY GHETTO IS ANIMAL FOUND TOAST

Skater XL

Attached: SkaterXL Clip.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Skate 3 is dogshit

Attached: Line.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

not really an option.
tried emulating Skate 3 but it was horrendous.

I never played any of the Skates. What's wrong with 3?

Rushed buggy mess with an empty map and obnoxious Amped 3 tier wacky tone, most people only like it cause pewdiepie did the xd funni glitches

fuck, why does there have to be two games like this at the same damn price?

but why?

>Are you Tony Hawk? Like the skater?
>>Yes, that’s me
>Why...?

Session is actually making progress.

What's the appeal of Skate? Is it just the control scheme? I emulated 3 and the campaign was extremely boring compared to THPS, couldn't take more than a couple of hours, just felt tedious. Is 2 better? Or are you people just enjoying the free skate mode because of all the tricks you can do?

SOON

Attached: 2020-02-07_16-09-02-2.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Attached: michaelbay.webm (964x588, 2.86M)

Far better gameplay
They both use the twin stick control scheme but SkaterXL makes actual use of it by giving full control of your legs allowing you to style out tricks any way you want. Were as Session just feels like playing Tony Hawk no stats with twin stick controls, Session does however have a great map.

Attached: Skater XL Clip2.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

for me and my friends, it was just about the actual gameplay and nothing else. it was satisfying and somewhat difficult to pull cool tings off, so when you did a nice line there was just an added level of gratification and fun.

Nothing. People say it's glitchy but most of the glitches never impede on normal gameplay and usually require you to spawn and play around with props in obtuse ways.

hurry up and release it game dev-san

Attached: 1579490987090.jpg (710x389, 108.57K)

what the fuck am I looking at

Wave Break, it's like if Tony Hawk and Wave Race had a baby that was raised by Conker's BFD. discord.gg/c33Pr4M

the glitches in 3 were always good for a laugh

Instabuy for me, any ps4 release in a future?

It'll be temp exclusive to some platform, then be on all the platforms later, not that much later.

So then lets answer the real question.

Skate 2 or 3? And why?

So, you are the game dev?

Get a skateboard and start skating outside, way more fun. But also punishing like a bitch at first.

I got myself inliners because i remembered the fun i had as a kid with them. It's huge fun skating the empty city. Also tried skateboard when i was young but me and my friends were too bad and got bored of it fast. But inliners are more my thing, i like the cruising. I'm also a pussy for falling so i guess that's why i felt more in control on inliner and skateboard didn't suit me.

who else would be shilling my game :sweat_drops:

Attached: wallride_dec2019.webm (1920x1080, 2.72M)

I going to be Switch isn't it?

Eventually it's aimed to be everywhere, but will only be in one place at launch

HAHAHAHAHA

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, keep the good work.
Can we have a dog as a playable character?

Attached: where do you think we are.jpg (1067x800, 465.38K)

There's four animals that the game will be launching with, but I plan on adding two more before exclusive stuff ends, one of those is a female Australian Cattle Dog.

Never late to try and get people to leave the house.

Tbh senpai, that's pretty cool.

It looks 10/10 for me, looking forward to it. I'll join later to discord to keep up with the news