Is it worth playing?

Is it worth playing?

Attached: A4780837-CB60-4D59-A6FB-3E6778BF06C1.jpg (680x383, 49.37K)

no

yes

Oy vey! Shalom! CONSOOM

not really

When the game tries to he FFVII it's great when the time jannies appear and the game goes off rails it's garbage.

I wouldn't recommend buying it now and give Square the positive feedback but it's worth checking out some time.

Yes and no.
I enjoyed it a fuckton but some moments were so boring/bad.

There's a couple bullshit padding parts, but over all, super enjoyable. I'm really loving it, for the most part. Combat is super fun.

since your pic is nonsensical garbage, I'm not going to answer

that meme makes no sense

Get excited for next product

Defend corporation from criticism

Get excited for next soulless product

Yes

Just finished ff7r, have some thoughts I want to get down. What/where jenova. Was 49 guy causing cloud to hulucinate seffy? Did 49 guy kill barret or did seffy do that. Why were we then somewhere else for a fight then back in office. Why was 49 tat living in slum 7. Who are these robed tats that keep turning into seffy. Is the seffy at the toll booths the first real seffy. How did seffy open a portal to the fate realm. What is going on. Were we fighting a manifestation of fate? Why did I fight seffy? I don't know anything about seffy but we are doing a lot of fighting. What the fuck is going on. Are we like on the moon for this anime cutsene fight? What is this sparkle stuff, the game is acting like I should be understanding something but I'm not. Why are they leaving midgar? Where are they going? Why is everyone acting like they know what's going on. Who is Zach. I just want to be a slum king.

Killing rats in slum section 10/10
Killing destiny itself section 1/10

It's none of your business

That's what you get for playing the sequel to FF7

>Haha, the whispers are a metaphor for fans who are afraid of change!

I don't get why people are mad at the wrong guy? Why are you mad at the producer, and not the writer?

Time jannies are cool, dunno why people wanted the second remake of the same game to be identical.

>Combat is super fun

mashing the attack button?

If that's how you're handling combat, you're doing it wrong friendo.

>t. warpig

>a couple

OLD GOOD, NEW BAD

I liked the game and finished it and i will probably buy the second one when it gets released but i don't think it was super amazing or goty material.

Just imagine they would release this game with different characters and slightly changed looks and call it FF16. People would give it more shit than FF15 at release.

It's a modern AAA game, meaning that if you watch a long play or one of those "...The Movie" videos then you're getting the same out of it.

This but unironically

I'm so glad that a story that came about due to the feelings of loss from a dead family member is now the springboard of a post-modern deconstruction of fandom!

Yes if only your are an arrogant consoomer with no taste and love to the OG, who doesn't know what this game should have been like. Then you will get your ~30 hrs of poor gameplay.

>ocarina of time sucks, but is praised and defended like a cult on Yas Forums
>breath of the wild is fun as fuck, but is shat on almost everytime it is brought up
This place sucks so much.

>Interrupt an iconic scene in game's remake destroying the atmosphere for cheap drama/action
>Lol y u mad bro?

Nigger I finished the game. Kill yourself faggot

>breath of the wild is fun as fuck, but is shat on almost everytime it is brought up
By seething sonygroes

zoom zoom

Attached: FF7.png (548x1874, 50.68K)

If we're being honest, while they wouldn't be hated, neither would be as loved if they weren't Nintendo games.

If you beat the game by mashing square over and over again you must wither be very stupid or very patient.

Even on normal mode by late game you will get your shit slapped if you try to Square mash

What's zoomer about stating the truth?
I'm 28 by the way.

Part 2 soon fellow fan, get ready to pay for it

Attached: jew.gif (501x585, 11.17K)

>mediocre gameplay
>padded like hell, most of the game are hallways and MMO-level fetchquests
>shitty atmosphere
>completely nonsensical plot that relies on you having played the original game to make any sense
Not really, no.