Every single fixed camera Resident Evil deserves to be remade in this style

Every single fixed camera Resident Evil deserves to be remade in this style.

Attached: FnTAm87OZrjCfroZMLASD2YN4cqqqrAEgWV2k2URIWs_390x400_1x-0.jpg (390x547, 51.52K)

no

Yes

yes, because good gameplay is more important than your feelings

not really. maybe 1 but that’s it

Every single Resident Evil deserves to be remade in this style.

Attached: Yes.jpg (259x383, 24.12K)

Resident Evil 1 in this style

0 and CV in this style

yes

>underages awake already

Yes

Attached: 3ve9j4.jpg (520x500, 48.02K)

BASED
RE7 is peak survival horror

Attached: thum09.jpg (678x381, 29.51K)

RE2 got me into the franchise

Is 7 worth playing if I only like the series for it's horror/Metroidvania aspects?

when can we get a playable resident evil 1 remake? it's hilarious how the remake aged worse than the original

This, fuck OP's stagnant taste. Give me more first person VR.

Yeah, you'll find plenty to like. It's also worth taking a look at the older games though, RE1 in particular will suit you fine if you like the puzzle aspects.

Every RE game deserves to be made into a shitty Texas Chainsaw streamerbait game?

>worth playing
Yes
>Metroidvania
What elements ? It's RE2 with better gunplay and melee mechanics that doesn't fuck up it's level design after a single hour and with a Mr.X that force you to use alternative routes/stairs/floor instead of being designed around triggering his animations to get windows of opportunities to go through him

Peak youtuber bait you mean
I remember when we shit on Amnesia/Outlast clones around here for the screaming youtube nigger bait that they were
Then zoomers invaded

>You can use a chainsaw for a single boss fight as alternative option
>It perfectly fits melee mechanics only possible through first person
>HURR DURR CHAINSAW TEXAS AMIRIGHT
>fixed camera trash throws at you miniguns, grenade launchers, rocket launchers
>Survival horror soul KINO game

>streamerbait
We're talking about 7, not the new remakes.

>Peak youtuber bait you mean
>I remember when we shit on Amnesia/Outlast clones around here for the screaming youtube nigger bait that they were
>Then zoomers invaded

Attached: 1586169285437.png (552x768, 81.1K)

RE7 puzzles and trap sections put any other game of the franchise to shame
>INB4 they are less
Quality /=/ Quantity

Yes, that's the exact face you make when your favorite youtuber is screaming their lungs out at your shitty first person Outlast clone made specifically to entice reactions of of streamers

you didn't play the game faggot

>Yes, that's the exact face you make when your favorite youtuber is screaming their lungs out at your shitty first person Outlast clone made specifically to entice reactions of of streamers

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

VR is a terrible format for streamers. Meanwhile the remakes are pure streamerbait, so hopefully you don't prefer those games or anything.

I love RE7 but the puzzles are basic bitch compared to 1 or even CV. The trap section is interesting though.

>games with fixed camera angles and tank controls don’t need remakes just because they filtered you
>NOOOO YOU CAN’T HAVE THAT OPINION, EVERY GAME MUST BE AS STREAMLINED AS POSSIBLE AND PLAY LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET!
See? I can strawman too.

But the first REmake is better than this game

And?

So I'm saying remaking it in that style would only make it worse

It would be an entirely different kind of game

I wonder if they'll ever do the first, considering the Cube version was a remake already.

Definitely. They already have 99 percent of the assets, and these are really more reimaginings than remakes so they can both seperately exist

>survival horror suddenly won't be survival horror

That'd be great. Hopefully they'll be less terrible with the inventory management bullshit though, I never played that game as Chris because of it.

FPBP

I don't remember any puzzles of worth apart from the trap room with the candle lighting