Soul

soul

Attached: 340[1].jpg (296x420, 52.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/9543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heh, nice try, kid. I miss DM, the cards are too expensive. DMPlays isn't bad, but just isn't the same

Attached: TerrorPit.jpg (340x474, 43.23K)

still soul

Attached: 340[1].jpg (340x475, 44.83K)

could i choose my own shield trigers or what

You shuffle your deck at the beginning of the game, and draw 5 cards from the top of your deck facedown. Then you draw 5 cards for your starting hand. Now, when a shield is destroyed you take that card/shield and put it in your hand. If it happens to be one with a shield trigger ability then you can choose to use it then.

You don't really get to decide.

When I first played with my brother we both thought shield trigger cards were set as shields before beginning.

It’s a shame this game didn’t last long. Always liked the idea of it being an MTG-lite with shield mechanics and no land cards mechanics.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it because of that. It was really nice how the cards were the mana itself so you could always play land/mana. It was simple, and also the GBA game wasn't that bad.

It was pretty cool and honestly far better than anything Yu-Gi-Oh! did at the time in terms of introducing a story and their gameplay in the same game, with the graphics it had. I really wish we could get at least one more game, maybe on the switch with all the cards and maybe simple like Legacy of the Duelist.

The flavour text on these cards was based

Is it still popular in Japan?

Last set for the TCG(English cards) was released in 2006. Last set for the OCG, was released last month. I'm sure its got a bit of popularity. The art styles have definitely changed a ton since 14 years ago.

Does anybody else remember?

Attached: 41ZPFG7GGHL._AC_SX425_[1].jpg (425x323, 18.06K)

apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/9543
theres already a mobage for japan
I wish we also got this localised instead of cardfight vanguard

Attached: Gatling skyterror.png (309x430, 221.41K)

Light cards were my favorite

Attached: SyriusFirmamentElemental.jpg (318x450, 126.03K)

11 mana out of 10

It's the third most popular card game in Japan behind Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon

I guess not. I loved Zatch Bell as a kid, love Konjiki no Gash as an adult, and the card game always struck me as unique among all the other ones that were popping up in that era. That book is actually full of sleeves that you put your cards in, and you flip its pages instead of drawing cards.

I wouldn't be so sad about this if a video game version of it came out on GBA or DS or something, but there's really no way to play it these days because of how obscure it was and how you need the book for it to work.

Attached: unko.png (715x267, 196.11K)

I fucking loved Duel Masters

I remember looking up the current Japanese meta out of curiosity and saw one of the best decks was this fire deck that was based around getting out this 5 piece card. Kinda like Exodia except it actually got put on the field and was legit one giant card divided up into 5 pieces that you put together. Always thought stuff like that was super unique and DM was one of the few games where they were frequent.

all the cards are in tabletop simulator

Attached: Capture.jpg (1295x984, 185.95K)

I remember, user. Still have some of the cards and books from when my brother was super into it
Yeah, I have no clue how it works, but it is pretty rad.

How hard would it be to transfer a card game and its rules into Tabletop Sim from scratch, hypothetically speaking?

Based user, you made my day

Attached: God Bless.png (1305x814, 2.31M)

my all time favorite card.

Attached: Capture.jpg (540x556, 51.99K)

nigga, its a simulator. you only have to transfer the cards, you play by the rules.

user he's asking about making it so that the game does shit for you and prevents you from doing shit thats against the rules

I have zero experience with TS so I was asking how the process goes because I don't know if you can even put rules into the game. Can you make custom counters and stuff if the game needs outside implements that isn't coin/dice?

Hello!

I have yet to see a board game that can't be translated to TTS, other than really wacky gimmicky ones

Attached: 51XBELUSViL._AC_.jpg (344x480, 33.35K)

*kills your trading card game*
Heh... nothin personnel...... America...

Attached: BombazarDragonofDestiny.jpg (340x475, 45.51K)

Monitoring this thread

Attached: 51EmPD0uQ8L.jpg (308x430, 55.73K)