Why doesn't Nintendo games drop in price?

Why doesn't Nintendo games drop in price?

>But quality

Playstation,Xbox,and PC have price drops 24/7 with quality games too so what's the issue?

Attached: DF3C0593-D977-48B1-92B0-684E84E0B54F(1).png (614x471, 178.33K)

because retards buy them at full price

Smash, Mario Kart, and BotW still sell millions of copies a year at $60. Nintendo has no reason to lower their prices.

If they get price drops then they aren't quality games
simple as

Nintendo is more insular than the others.
There's not exactly an issue, it just makes them money.

>this thread again

Delete this thread, you should know by now that you can't criticize Nintendo.

Dunno, ask Nintendo?
None of us work at Nintendo's marketing department or whatever financial planner department there is.

here comes the jannies

They know drones will buy it anyway

Didn't this thread just get deleted?
And isn't there literally a sale on first party games right now?

>Nintendo has no reason to lower their prices.
And I have no reason to buy their shitty overpriced games

Attached: 1548585639151.jpg (648x615, 312.26K)

>buy 6 games
>you have already paid for a whole new switch now
Fuck this shitty company

Why the fuck all mods and jannies are nintendo fanboys?

>PSPlus
>Give me Uncharted
>Nintendo online
>”lmao how about this who snes game”

Poorfag filter

They lower their prices about 30% during sales.
It is not much, and they definitely don't have permanent price cuts like Sony (lots of PS4 classics are 20 euros on PS Store), but Nintendo's games can be bought for a price lower than 60 euros/dollars and I don't understand why people, who don't have a Switch and have no interest in buying one, nor do they browse Nintendo eShop pretend to know something about it and post here.

See

Likely because people will still buy them at that price, myself included if it's AAA quality and a good game that I want.

It's only / mainly the big Nintendo releases at least, it's not every single Switch game. There are decent price drops on the eshop although I like buying physically.

Attached: 1581874122695.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I don't mind it because it lets me buy games day one without worrying about weasels getting it for cheaper because they "waited." You can get your games for cheap once they've become antiquated by the next console generation.

Any SNES game is worth more than uncharted tbqh

Attached: 1587281699016.webm (360x672, 1.56M)

People keep buying them at full price
Near the end of the console lifecycle they drop the price down with Nintendo Selects

Why would I want them to? My Nintendo games have retained value while my other platform's games are worthless. The only reason you'd be against that is if you don't buy anything at launch, but given that the overwhelming majority of copies are sold at launch the better question is why do tens of millions of PlayStation and Xbox users spend $60 on games that're going to crash in price weeks after purchase?

Attached: 1587186489709.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

You should already fucking have Uncharted because otherwise you've been playing nothing but third party shit

Because Nintendo games can compete with recent releases at any point in their lifespan.
You think Sony dumps God of War in the bargain bin because they have some kind of moral obligation? It's purely because nobody gives a shit about a game like that six months after release.

Nintendo Online is 20 dollars, Sony is way more expensive. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Uncharted is free for any PS4 owner (if you grab it until the end of the month) , so...

DS games are still like $50 new
I want to play the 3DS Fire emblems but that’s $150 there for the three of them, not even playing the multiple sides of Fates.

Lmao snoys are such fags

because get fucked poorfag, maybe you can get a switch emulator? NOPE! it'd cost you three grand to upgrade your shitbox computer to even THINK about doing that so you're fucked either way

fuck i love being rich and white

So nice of Sony to release 3 movies for us to "play,"

Hack your 3DS, retard. EASIEST shit ever

This. Every exclusive is like 20 bucks and it's not because Sony is generous.

Because the Snoy "games" lose worth instantly after a week when someone has uploaded them on Youtube

The fact you still want to play these games in 2020 are why they're 50 bucks.

I was going to buy 4 but sony put it on PS plus. Lucky

I mean 4 user, but you’re still right

not my fault that you have shit taste

/endthread

I'd choose Nintendo over any other console but that's straight up a shit take my man.

This.
What do you care? Just hack your switch.

Selling my old collection of Nintendo games right now and making so much fucking money.

A lot of them I'm getting as much or more than I paid 10-20 years ago.

>shit take
go back to twitter

>Game's price doesn't drop at 15 bucks a month after release so it means it's never discounted

Attached: literally on the store right now.png (1080x580, 491.07K)

No. Their opinions are probably even worse than yours.