OOPS YOU KILLED THIS BOSS, TIME TO LOCK YOU OUT OF A CHARACTERS QUESTLINE BETTER JUST WAIT FOR NG+ HEHEHEHEHHE

>OOPS YOU KILLED THIS BOSS, TIME TO LOCK YOU OUT OF A CHARACTERS QUESTLINE BETTER JUST WAIT FOR NG+ HEHEHEHEHHE
yeah well I just deleted my character and uninstalled your piece of shit game

Attached: bloodborne-two-column-02-ps4-us-04jun14.jpg (767x1080, 233.1K)

How many times have you made this thread?

>tfw found bloodborne easier than das3

I literally beat the game by accident and had to play through it again to finish all the side content. Normally I'd complain, but Bloodborne is just so damn good.

imagine spending more time on shitposting about the game than playing the game

Your loss.

git gud you faggot
i have started over like there times
>first time my bullied fall on me and i cannot do any progress
>finished the game then the DLC came
and it was a hell on +NG
>start over with the DLC and finished

This kills the false flagger

Attached: 1584416398162.png (936x849, 265.93K)

BB is easier than every Souls game save outliers like OoK

>generous starting stamina
>literally incentivized to monkey mash R1 since it fucking heals you if you get hit mashing R1
>quick and generous healing

parry + visceral attack heals your entire health gauge if you're quick enough

Bloodborne is the easiest Souls game by far.

Also the most fun

>So you want more weapons and clothes?
>you have to get more badges that are hard to find did i say you have to do errands and sanenigans too dont forget the chalice dungeons xD!!
why i have to suck the dicks of many NPC's to get more gear and weapons its fucking stupid other games they drop them or you find them in corpses

Attached: 1587068721659.jpg (586x654, 472.01K)

I was really surprised when I found out that the game was practically over after I beat Wet Nurse. Why is half the content in this game optional? I expected Cainhurst Castle to be the climax.

Trick weapons are hard to design well and take more time to develop so fromsoft makes them harder to get so you won't realize how few weapons are in the game compared to a typical souls game. Pretty much every weapon in Bloodborne is viable to use for the entire game without a challenge so there's that too.

Good going OP, that'll show 'em!

Like all the souls games.

ha owned, glad FROM filters out the little bitches from their games

if you care about npc plotlines you check a guide, welcome to souls games nooby

Imagine actually, unironically thinking this.

Souls games in a nutshell, you never know when you're supposed to interact with character unless you're reading a wiki and following detailed instructions. Fuck up at any moment and progress too far? Tough luck, you're blocked out of content.

this thread will last longer than takes anyone to start NG+ and do ANY QUEST and finish the game

What makes the aestethics of bloodborne so damn great?

ds3 has really small boss health pools and tons of rolls.

>REEEEEE I SHOULD HAVE THE PERFECT RUN THE FIRST TIME I PLAY A GAME AHHHH THIS IS WHY I USE A GUIIIIDDEEEEEEE

I beat my first run only with the hunters saw i bet many did the same i had to see the wiki and some guides to see what i have to do to get more stuff but its insane and easy to miss

>BB easier than DaS and DeS
In the old games you can justvcircle strafe all the bosses and enemies

pretty much everything from beast toes to door knob design has went trough Miyazaki.

looks like... twice, so far. which brings one question: why?

Attached: Untitled.png (902x719, 172.47K)

and they still have your precious money, user, do you think you've still won?

Attached: 1550547426799.png (1001x1100, 1.31M)

Even OP's pic, i can just stare at it and discover new details or just imagine the entire world out of that single picture.