...why the fuck is this still the largest animal crossing game? in content, map size, number of villagers on the map...

...why the fuck is this still the largest animal crossing game? in content, map size, number of villagers on the map, dialogue, etc, game's fuckin massive compared to the others

Attached: 27496-animal-crossing-gamecube-front-cover.jpg (800x1122, 142.53K)

apart from the villager limit and the map size, it has the least amount of content

>13 whole NES games

It does have the most holidays tho including sports and potlucks.

I wish the flea market holiday from city folk came back

False.

Simple, it isn't.

>map size,
You people say it does but don't take into consideration that the villagers, houses etc are much bigger.

When are you people going let the fact that AC GCN had fucking balloon fight in it fucking go fuck. NES games are not Animal Crossing "content", if anything it's padding.

And then putting those games on your GBA, also going to Kapns Island

Get a load of this loser. It's on the game so it's game content. How abused is your little consumer brain?

Attached: 1585106186353.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

I never played the original. Were you supposed to pick favorite villagers to live with you or just collect all of them?

I think they limit the island size and residents in New Leaf and New Horizons because you're supposed to be going online and visiting other players.

thats not really content though is it.

Not him but saying "any content counts" is a pretty consumer thing to say.

If you're still pissed off about fucking Wario's Woods not being in an Animal Crossing game that has more actual animal crossing gameplay then I would argue you don't actually want to play animal crossing.

You didn't really pick GC animal crossing was more you got what you got and that was your town. They could move out but it was semi-random.

It's just a chill slice of life game where you relax do some chores and shit. Nes games were a nice compliment. I'm not mad about not having them i don't play these games anymore or even have a switch for that matter

They make a lot of money doing it their way. It’s become an archetype like pokemon. Can just make a “new animal crossing” every console.

Yes people moved in random but It was easy to keep the people you like and just ignore/abuse the ones you hate till they leave

GCN has far more holidays and events than any other entry, it's villager dialogue is also the most fleshed out too.

Boy I sure do love being able to see a square meter of my island before having to scroll to another screen

So stop talking about how you could play balloon fight in the worst animal crossing a decade ago, balloon fight fucking sucks. The NES Mario bros is a distraction for like 20 minutes, it's meaningless and of no value as "content" in a game I bought to do anything else.

I sure did love having to mail IN EVERY SINGLE FOSSIL to get it identified. And closets only holding three items each. And having to lend out your memory card to anyone who wants to visit your town. And outfits using the same pattern on all body parts.

>NOOOOOO I DO NOT WANT CONTENT REEEEEEEEE

In the case of NES games I literally don't.

Just pay the 20 bucks then to play those nes games and more on your switch.

What's a good gamecube emulator?

i wont buy any animal crossing until they go back to the top down grid view

Wow this is even worse than I fucking remembered?? This is what you babies cry about all the fucking time? Excite Bike and Golf?? Fuck off. Punch Out is literally the only thing here worth a second look.

Attached: SmartSelect_20200419-085726_Chrome.jpg (1080x1564, 578.66K)

>animal crossing
60 dollars
No online
Tom Nook is Jewish
Only 14 nes games
Can’t control anything
Can’t even access all nes games without ereader, GBA link cable, etc or cheati NF

>Nintendo Switch Online
20 dollars
Lets you play online
Nintendo are Shintos
Over 20 NES games and even SNES games
Don’t need to own a bazillion different hardwares to play NES games

Damn bro’s verdict is in, switch Online is the best animal crossing game

>OLD THING GOOD! NEW THING BAD! ME HATE CHANGE! UNGA BUNGA!

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41.36K)

But the soul
Oh my god the soul
Won't anyone think of the children souls?