Why would Yas Forums's hardcore gamers play this?

Why would Yas Forums's hardcore gamers play this?

Attached: asset-2059372.jpg (581x945, 124K)

>Yas Forums - Video Games
>hardcore
pick one (1)

To take a break.

Lol i guarantee you, like 4% of Yas Forums actually plays video games

It's actually a harcore game hidden under a layer of super casual

I agree with this unironically. This game has me learning biology just to grow flowers

Because Yas Forums is pathetic. The only people I know irl who play are girls, including my 16yr gf (am 30). Imagine being a dude and playing this. Just clean your disgusting room, fatass incel

imagine projecting your broken life on to everyone else

>Animal Crossing
>gamers

Attached: Gamers.png (940x1296, 642.88K)

this has to be bait, its too autistic.

He says playing a game about having a life, advertised to 12 year Olds

Just underage most likely

Admit it, Yas Forums. You play this game cause it's popular. Nothing wrong with being a normie.

If you have to learn biology to follow a hybrid breeding chart you're literally the dumbest fucking person on the planet. Especially considering it isn't even remotely like real biology.

THis game isnt' for 12 year olds, thats fortnite and shit. This game is for like 20 year old women and moms

imagine playing video games as an adult men.

>"Nae Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge!"
>"That's nae true, me uncle Angus McScottyscot puts sugar in his porridge."
>"Aye, but then he's nae a TRUE Scotsman."

Attached: Englishmen in dresses.jpg (340x512, 89.8K)

How can you put 300+ hours into every game you play?
What about Speedrunners? They probably put 1000's of hours into a single game and they're some of the most autistic people in the entire gaming demographic.

>How can you put 300+ hours into every game you play?

By never going outside, never bathing, pissing in empty soda bottles and living off foods that can be easily prepared and eaten with one hand. That's the #GamerLyfe.

Yas Forums is the gayest board on Yas Forums.

I'm a NEET and I seldom put 300+ hours into a game. Outside of things like Runescape, Total War games and Waifu building games I generally only put the time in to a game to complete it to 100%. Dude probably means "If you haven't hit 10th prestige on CoD then you're not a gamer".

The only time I use piss bottles is during a Runescape session.

>Dude probably means "If you haven't hit 10th prestige on CoD then you're not a gamer".

What he means is "if you don't do it the way *I* do it, you aren't doing it properly". See

Sonycvck is mad

Attached: 494BC2FC-EAC8-4A17-A609-11964EF0CC48.png (200x200, 90.41K)

>tfw not a game
Feels good man.

>The only time I use piss bottles is during a Runescape session.
So you are like the kid that would shit his pants instead of pausing.

it's fun

fuck

Attached: 1571928958875.png (836x543, 838.13K)

Nah, If I need to shit I just go to the bathroom. I pretty much just drink water because I don't like wasting my neetbuxs on food / drink that I don't need so when I wake up I fill up 3 2ltr jugs with water and just drink them throughout the day. Since I drink so much water my piss is basically clear and devoid of any smell, so I just piss into a separate jug and dispose of it when suitable. You can't pause thing like Runescape and when you're grinding or leveling you want the best xp/hr ratio so I do things like that.

>You can't pause thing like Runescape and when you're grinding or leveling you want the best xp/hr ratio so I do things like that.
That sounds... like work

I guess in a way it's a form of work, but I enjoy it and don't sit and play RS everyday, it's just that when I do play I like to keep my playtime worthwhile since Bankstanding is just a waste of time.

damn....

Attached: original.jpg (500x259, 11.74K)

Hey, if it works for you, carry on.

>Yas Forums
>hardcore
Good joke, user.

Holy based. I think it's ironic that Yas Forums laughs at 12-year-old kids who play Minecraft and Fortnite but this board is knee deep in turds like Smash Ultimate, Nu Horizon, JRPG anime movies, gachashit, and VNshit.

Attached: 1573510299255.jpg (682x600, 104.39K)

>Sony
>games
heh
>normie
nice try, larper.