New Horizons

Comfy new horizons Dodo sharing, trading, talking thread.

Attached: EPz6Ea-U4AAaEeM.jpg (1200x677, 104.38K)

Almost 9am over here, turnips selling for 92.
Please mind the flowers and if there's something you want, just communicate.
Otherwise it's chill here.
Shitpost on the board if you want.

Attached: IMG_20200419_081105.jpg (1280x720, 183.32K)

Anybody has some kind of pillars, similar to pic related?

Attached: Download.jpg (172x293, 4.27K)

I have the royal crown on Able's

Dodo: B0368

Would also love some feedback in my WIP island, feel free to post it here

Unfortunately I don't think pillars made it into the game this time around

I have another random camper this week. Where exactly do I reset to manipulate who I want to move out?

What materials are needed for the rocket?
Already have the gold armour DIY and am just missing that

>gotten Green Leaf Pile DIY twice today

Attached: metavis.png (500x313, 221.27K)

Is it possible to go to a friends island and invite a villager from there? How does the process work, we both want to swap villagers.

Feels bad, I wanted to make a cool Greek themed island. There's not even any cool Mediterranean style arches

Tell me about it. I miss the architecture items, the rococo series, the regal series, the gorgeous series, and much more other furniture.

The only aspect in which you can 100% say that New Horizons is better than all other animal crossings is the clothing . So many new items and so much variety.

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 7.17K)

what they did to my boy Triangle Shades was a fucking travesty though

A quick Google search revealed that there are ice pillars as a winter DIY.

Attached: 8a4f6eff5756978ed9f0052734b4ab28.jpg (300x250, 7.5K)

It was a travesty

Yeah, but it's not the same as the classical pillars, which none of them made it into the game. Plus it's gonna be tricky to fit in those ice pillars outside or with other non ice furniture

Gonna close the gates since it seems like nobody's interested. Will reopen on request

>So many new items and so much variety.

Yeah if you're a tranny. It's all just dresses, skirts and thigh-highs, the only boys clothes in this game are the girls clothes that look androgynous enough to make you not look like you're crossdressing if you're male.

>finally see a fly flying over my garbage after weeks
>run up to it and miss like an ape and it flies away

why the fuck are these so rare holy shit. I've already put it on a rock so ants can't spawn.

The dresses are mostly female sure, but all of the pants are unisex save he skirts, and a vast majority of the tops are Male. One of my main gripes with video games that let's you customize your character is that there's never enough male clothing, just like how pokemon has no choice for males and infinite choices for females. But lemme tell you, NH is definitely NOT lacking in the male department.

i put a can on the ground and a few mins later a fly was on it. got it 1st go

I've been trying to get a fucking third fly to make Flick make a model since fucking launch

Hey user, I'm not interested in the crown, but I like just looking around the shops

How do I gift custom designs to my villagers?

Is there anything like this, but smaller? Like a pedestal?

When the FUCK does Nooks upgrade?

>32 days played
>over 700.000 money spent on island
>37 bugs in museum
>45 fish in museum
>62 fossils in museum
Still NOTHING

Ijust want all Nintendo themed items. Why can't I dress as Mario, Link or Samus anymore?

30 days after the shop opens, not after you start the game

Should be tomorrow, since you need Nook's Cranny for 31 days

I want to make Flick a model too and invite him to my casting couch

Sure , gimme a minute to open up the gates

JS5BJ Its 6:30, turnips are 92 bells. Oranges and peaches would be pretty appreciated

KG099

not the previous user but i'm logging in anyway because I haven't been to anyone's island yet and I feel I'm missing out

If there's an ice pillars there must be a normal pillar as well

There is not.

18QRX
Flip is crafting a honeycomb flooring god knows why you'd want thatand Daisy's selling at 93 bells
It's also raining if anyone wants to catch the big fishe and there's roses and windflowers at the store

omw for those windflowers

I've got your pillar right here *grabs dick*

It's been 30 active days. Where the fuck is my Nook's Cranny upgrade?!

Anything good at the Able Sisters?

it's 30 days since the store has been built

Did any of you want Walker?

Attached: Walker leaving.png (1280x720, 1.35M)