I'm not one of these ''platinum'' gamers but this was very satisfying to do

I'm not one of these ''platinum'' gamers but this was very satisfying to do.
It was my 1st RE game, what next?

Attached: 5465724574.png (1224x401, 948.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!CItjnCgT!vecrBjk2A8OgMYRD1NCQGqGo2sKvo22mjdCDTjr7-DI
mega.nz/#!LEc3FSoI!zIlJLqGWxEdXiaIBvfTVCDSCpqo9wCGiEUhA0l0aJcQ
mega.nz/#!QNt1RYDb!aNtMZ4KSM8aovTfUf4jXhlrj4PvYpH41cMHT9Ve3ElM
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/download/biohazard-2-sourcenext-1-1-0-patch/
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/
reshdp.com/re2/
drive.google.com/uc?id=1vKTp571rnuw5KEdPYLjod07rURBF5mGz&export=download
moddb.com/mods/resident-evil-3-restoration-project
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REmake

Did you seriously have nowhere else to go brag about your useless achievement?
How sad.

What next? Try 41%ing yourself.

I don't brag. Doing all achievements was easy and it only took some time - I know a ton of people needed even less time than me.
I'm just stating how the game was great and because of it I wanted to experience it 100% - the story, 4th survivor stuff and shit like that.
So I wanna talk about it with people and figure out what next.
Calm the fuck down

I'm not digging the tank controls and fixed camera - I didn't find it enjoyable back in the day when I had a PS1 but I'll make myself finish it evenually

>How DARE that guy talk about video games in a video games board?!

Attached: (You).gif (300x168, 2.68M)

Then don't play with tank controls. The fixed camera isn't really a big problem when you have normal controls. It's just your typical 3rd person adventure action game.

Bad day mate? :)

REmake has the option of disabling tank controls, but if you're going to do that, play on the hardest difficulties.

I tried Resident Evil 7 after it and so far think its really underwhelming and shit in comparison

I'd like to play RE3 but I'm a poorfag ;/

Either pirate it or wait for it to go on sale, I've not played it yet either but I've heard bad things

no one cracked it still, I'll need to wait for a sale
I picked up RE2 few weeks ago since it was dirt cheap

>tfw almost 70 hours in and still don't have all achievements
Just don't play attention to that kind of stuff.

It's more of the same just with more cutscenes and scripted segments. Yeah 2 is the better game but its not like it towers above what is essentially an expansion pack it's the same fucking shit.

it's fucking great. still got 8 hours out of it on my first playthrough.

I'm split between 4 and 7
Might start both and see what I like more

Play Re7. One of the best REs imo and ditch the rest

>It was my 1st RE game
You could not have picked a worst starting point.

Play the original trilogy.
Either emulate them, or grab PC ports:

>Feeling lazy?
Just emulate PS1 originals, and enjoy!

>Want something fancier?
Play the NDS port of RE1, or PC/PS1 version of the NORMAL "Director's Cut"; not the awful "Dual Shock Edition".
Then emulate Nintendo GC port of RE2 and 3, with the AI Upscaled HD mods.
Another OK alternative are the Japanese "SourceNext" PC ports, with the fan-patches to translate + make 'em run on modern devices. Here's some DL links :

>Resident Evil (1997) PC version + some patches
mega.nz/#!CItjnCgT!vecrBjk2A8OgMYRD1NCQGqGo2sKvo22mjdCDTjr7-DI

>Source next RE2:
mega.nz/#!LEc3FSoI!zIlJLqGWxEdXiaIBvfTVCDSCpqo9wCGiEUhA0l0aJcQ
mega.nz/#!QNt1RYDb!aNtMZ4KSM8aovTfUf4jXhlrj4PvYpH41cMHT9Ve3ElM

1.0 Patch: appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/download/biohazard-2-sourcenext-1-1-0-patch/

RE2 Classic Rebirth: appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/

> RE2 & RE3 "SHDP" homepage (HD mod for GC versions):
reshdp.com/re2/

>RE3 Source Next:
drive.google.com/uc?id=1vKTp571rnuw5KEdPYLjod07rURBF5mGz&export=download
Restoration Mod:
moddb.com/mods/resident-evil-3-restoration-project

>I'm not digging the tank controls and fixed camera - I didn't find it enjoyable back in the day when I had a PS1
So you lied in the OP post?
Only mentally unstable and limited people could ever find tank controls and camera a porblem.

>The fixed camera isn't really a big problem when you have normal controls
No, they are a HUGE problem with 2D controls. I do not understand what kind of a masochist would willingly use those god-awful alternative controls.

Attached: re2 & 3 version guide.png (2319x2250, 3.4M)

Holy autism

I didn't lie ofc. I remember my friends hyping RE2 to me as a must play back in the day. My brother had a PS1 so I tried it and hated it. I was never a console gamer so maybe that was an issue

also, I realize you love those games but I have no nostaghia looking at them, they really look boring as fuck when I look at a gameplay. I don't think I'll ever play the originals, only maybe remaster of RE1 on steam

>It was my 1st RE game, what next?
kys

4, 5 in co-op, 7, 3make

sperg

You played a spiritual successor to Dead Space.

don't believe the autists who tell you to play the classic games. they're driven either by nostalgia or retardation. those games aged awfully, especially 0, cv and REmake. 1 and 2 are pretty good though. haven't played 3.

>I realize you love those games but I have no nostaghia looking at them, they really look boring as fuck when I look at a gameplay.
Yeah, that's your kin's main problem:
you LOOK at something, and don't PLAY shit.

I've seen hundreds of folks pick up and play the classic RE and SH games for the very first time in the recent years, and love the hell out of them.

>remaster of RE1
it's a REMAKE. And if you can somehow magically stomach that game, there's zero reason why you could not play the original trilogy + CV as well.

Kill yourself.

absolutely false, there is no inventory management/backtracking/puzzles and a lot more action in dead space games.

4 if you want more Leon, more action, or more goofiness
7 if you want to try something new with the camera and unique premise
RE3make if you just want more of the same but shorter, more linear and more scripted

I don't think this is great advice. Removing tank controls gives you the ability to avoid so much damage that the difficulty can't make up for it. And the higher difficulties in REmake are really testing your memorization of the game.

whatever you do, dont listen to "play the original trilogy" faggots. RE2 (and 3) are better games mechanically in every aspect. You're wasting time playing the original games. Play RE1 remake next, followed by RE3 remake. You can pick up RE4, 5, and 6 as well. Ignore 7, 1, 2, 3, code veronica, and zero.

RE7

cope

lol sperg

Holy newfag who can't recognize a copypasta.

7's gameplay is similar to 2 remake, so that

copy pasting it is still autistic

Not him, but I'm a zoomie nufag who just got into the series back in 2018 via the Remake HD, and then proceeded to play them in the release order up until 4.Tried 7 and Rem2 a bit, but didn't enjoy them one bit. Dunno what it is, but the controls and atmosphere really don't match the cozy and intriguing style the old ones have. Never had trouble with tanky controls either, though I did play Silent hill 1-3 a couple years prior, so maybe I just got used to them.

Attached: re2 gunshop hd.jpg (1190x900, 293.51K)

Play the REmake of 1. Then either play the OG RE2 or RE4 -- or both, eventually. And then the OG RE3. After that, whatever.

man, I wish dead space had those elements

Who hurt you?