Imagine thinking you can stop me from unraping Shiho

Imagine thinking you can stop me from unraping Shiho

Attached: Takuto_enemy.png (566x668, 212.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6SgC9-Ez3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She needs to be raped. That's what God intended

Attached: shiho unraped.png (419x430, 237.19K)

why the fuck would I do that? that's 70% of the reason she agreed to a threesome with me and ann

But Joker...you killed God

The real reason Shiho tried to kill herself was because Chadoshida's dick was so good she knew she'd never have a dick as good as his ever again

Attached: Kamoshida_Surprised.png (512x512, 93.02K)

Joker is your new God.

Attached: P5OA_Protagonist_Normal.png (669x694, 215.58K)

P-Please Joker, Shiho didn't deserve to be raped. Let me save her.

>NOOOOO YOU CANNOT CREATE A PERFECT WORLD WITH ONLY HAPPINESS IN IT YOU NEED SADNESS, DEATH AND RAPE TO ITS ESCAPISM CANT YOU SEE NOOOOO DON'T UNDO THE DEMIURGES WORK THAT I UNDID IN PERSONA 5 VANILLA NOOOO THE DEMIURGES WORLD WAS MUCH BETTER AND RAPEY

Yes

>be joker
>have like 9 girlfriends
>have magic alternate reality powers because you were literally handpicked by god
>tell people they need to accept reality and pull themselves up by their bootstraps to make something of their lives

this is adachi all over again, it's a nice message but coming from the protagonists of these games who literally luck out into perfect lives it feels completely insincere

>2020
>Yas Forums STILL can't prove that he did a single thing wrong

>Yas Forums constantly talks about being red pilled
>Willingly wants to take the ultimate blue pill
Hypocrites

Why are the anime cutscenes in P3 so much better than the ones in P5? The P5 ones look like complete shit and should have been done in engine (excluding the intro/outro)

The difference is that the world he created isn't some illusion or simulation, it quite literally is a whole new world.

because my wish to have a qt anime gf would become real

>should have been done in engine
Cutscenes like the palaces collapsing or Joker's suicide would have cost way more to do in engine, or pre-rendered.

The animated cutscenes in P3 were really something else. Despite having a way lower budget they delivered some good results. The sound design alone in them is god like.

youtu.be/m6SgC9-Ez3I

Attached: AlphaSystem %0A - 97f349d0-03e4-455b-9a95-c7404cca3993.jpg (1280x1024, 219.98K)

Retarded speedreader.
It isn't a "whole new world" you brainlet, he changed everyone's cognition. It is quite literally a simulation.

It's real to me, damnit

It will be real after the actualization. Wakaba and Akechi weren't cognitions. He's altering reality.

People who say Maruki was right are probably also the same kind of people who think Adachi wasn't a bad guy.

What was Adachi's message?

To be fair both Yu and Joker were normal average kids until they got their personas. It's confirmed the only thing that made them special was being willing to fight where others would not.

And yet Joker is willing to give it all up for some bussy

Attached: akechi butt.jpg (2016x1504, 776.51K)

God I love Maruki so much I've been using him as my twitter avatar for the past 5 months

Why do Madarame and Kamoshida require an extra word for the metanav to work for them?

Attached: Persona 5 Royal_20200415192749.jpg (3840x2160, 822.22K)

Attached: Persona 5 Royal_20200411171053.jpg (3840x2160, 498.44K)

>Implying Door-kun isn't God
>Implying he's not just marinating in door form until he ascends from Messiah to fully fledged God
>Implying Door-kun won't come back, give a devil may care look to the Protag at the time and their troubles, say "I don't care" then fuck off to the SMT mainline series in SMT V where he punches YHWH really hard in the nose, calls him a "bitch nigga" and becomes God resulting in a 2025 reboot of both SMT and Persona

>YHWH
It's YHVH you personafag

I FUCKING TRIED, DAD. I'M SORRY I CAN'T BE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED ME TO BE. CHRIST.

NOW!
PRAISE MY NAME!

Attached: yhvh.gif (171x237, 162.66K)

This desu.

Being redpilled is understanding that this world is flawed and shitty. Of course we want to live in an idealised one.

Who cares, Mona can enter without the app and even take other people with him.

Reality is cognition you moron. You're the speedreader.