WITH JEWS YOU GOD DAMN FUCKIN LOSE

WITH JEWS YOU GOD DAMN FUCKIN LOSE

blizzardwatch.com/2020/04/14/dark-skinned-blood-elves-dont-violate-lore/

Attached: Capture.jpg (787x663, 54.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPk5-jEpoDA&feature=emb_logo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO THE PLAYER CAN'T HAVE MORE CHOICES FOR HOW THEIR CHARACTER LOOKS

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=MPk5-jEpoDA&feature=emb_logo

Yeah because these brigading snowflake alt-righters really cared about the integrity of the WoW lore before this happened.

Attached: 1572078269956.png (576x720, 285.97K)

This. Seethe harder OP.

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Attached: 1586473787907.jpg (823x883, 101.47K)

Of all the stupid things to complain about

Imagine getting mad about the optional choice of modifying the skin color of a character in a video game.

Also these
OP, go play video games instead of trying to be le epikly funny on Yas Forums, ok?

i hate niggers but i dont see how this is problem

Stop paying for garbage

without
cost
of
shelter

if i still played this piece of shit i'd change all of my elf characters to have the darkest skin option just to spite the 2016 trumpydumpies

These all these clowns care about is getting hits. Plus the boys with a spine left long ago, pardo, metzen, morhaime, etc so what did you expect?
If those were still at the helm and activision hadn't pozzed blizzard with aids, you would get real dark elves instead of cheap recolors.

Attached: 24.jpg (1280x1807, 333.08K)

kill yourself

jesus christ dude get therapy

>be OP
>think that you're in your echo chamber
>start a thread
>get dragged on the floor
OHNONONONO

why are righties so easily triggered?

Attached: 1538954730103.jpg (526x1258, 173.23K)

Note that they didn't add black skin to Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, etc. They added black skin to "white" races. Elves, Dwarves. Gnomes, etc. I don't mind the customization, but this SJW stuff is rotting dev's brains.

>sexy black skinned belfs
>a problem
I don't see one. Unless you mean the chafing on my dick

HOLY FUCK MY DICK!

>lorefag
is this the most pathetic group?

Who cares, the Warcraft story has been going to shit ever since WoW launched and made Undead part of the Horde, all story relevant characters were gutted and made into loot pinatas, while Thrall turned super saiyan somehow.
At least I will get to play as a bbc futa elf now.

Attached: 1543399044530.jpg (2100x2100, 719.75K)

>cheap recolors
Why modern Blizzard so creatively bankrupt?

>caring about lore
>after TBC
Imagine being this retarded.

They added dark skin to undead too. Orcs were already brown in the form of maghar i think they're called. Trolls can have dark skin with zandalar i think too.

If you play wow in 2020, it's your fault.

Why is there not an rgb color picker that lets players pick whichever skin color they want?

I just think it looks stupid.

I think i wouldn't even give a shit if it wasn't trumpeted as some kinda divisive issue by righties and lefties in the first place.

Yeah it's lore breaking and I don't care, but I don't fault people who do and it probably doesn't have anything to do with racism. How hard is that say?

Attached: 243647436.jpg (883x904, 126.77K)

>2020
>still caring about WoW
>still giving money to Blizz

Attached: 01204712842.jpg (318x318, 14.88K)

>having neon dwarves run all over the place.
Its too funny.

>Yeah it's lore breaking and I don't care, but I don't fault people who do and it probably doesn't have anything to do with racism. How hard is that say?
This is what the majority of people here think, including Yas Forums who thinks video games are degenerate shit in the first place. This is either a discord gay op by trannies or zoomers trying to fit in. It's filling up too fast to be anything else.
Expect this shit to keep being posted for months because these people are cretins.

WoW is all about futa worgen mommies now so I don't get why anybody cares about black elves

Hello? Based department?

you guys arent still playing this game, right? how long must you abuse yourself?

commies are up early today

This. I can't even begin to imagine the thought process of someone who has solgged through 16 years of dev shuffling, balance gutting, lore butchering and oldguard alienating bullshit. Just when you think the corpse is as rotten as it can get, wow finds a new way to decay.

>nigga elves don't violate the lore
They do but so does WoW in general so who gives a fuck. Give the fragile darkies the representation they so desperately crave.