How often do you hunt for every last secret the game you liked has?

How often do you hunt for every last secret the game you liked has?

Attached: 1586430786091.webm (376x318, 86.51K)

Game?

World of Horror

litt. never bc it is annoying af

not again, user...

Attached: feelnblue.jpg (363x364, 44.66K)

I pirated this game two days ago and it keeps crashing for now reason from time to time, bummer. Anyway It's really fun but I just can't beat the hard mode and the medium mode is not really challenging.

This... isnt officially in a game, isnt it ?

it is but super-hidden

Steps, now.

Given that you need to clear the game several times in order to unlock content I'd advise you to not waste your time.

Is it censored in game?

Can you at least hook us up with the sauce if it isn't censored?

in-game in this secret scene she has bra on, this is uncensored version dropped by dev in the gamedev server just for fun and cummies

Why animate everything except the tits moving? That's not how they work.

Look boss, I've got insomnia real bad, what is now this morning. I just want to see some uncensored 2D, pixelated stippled titties. An imgur, uncensored would be a god send.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS REAL?

Depending on the game really, some games I like have lots of hidden stuff I don't care about, and some I want to unlock and explore every part.

Attached: Lewd Imouto.png (525x525, 49.28K)

> crotch
that's cunny down there dumbfuck

Those're behind the knee.

She's too old to have a cunny.

Still curious, sounds very much like That Kid

You think you're funny, don't you?

Attached: Game 2020-04-04 17 19 38 .png (3840x2160, 363.75K)

no OP is made this himself to bait source fags

>trying this hard
good attempt user but I wont crack
you have to find it yourself

Damn, if this is true, maybe rest can finally come to me. My final rest...

her hands don't match the original artstyle and this is not how animation works in this game, don't try to fool me OP

Not very often.
Starting to get pretty close to having platinum in FF7R tho. Few chapters left to beat on hard mode and have to beat Jules at pull-ups (hardest challenge in the game).

hehe i love that game, i'll never forget that imouto thread

Attached: 1548073649125.jpg (640x640, 62.3K)

Most of my posts got deleted, and I got a 2 day ban for making it saying it was off-topic...

Hope the guy that asked for my Hizashi save got it.

Attached: ScreenShot_2020_0404_15_56_19.png (1024x576, 237.26K)

Is there a full guide for all the things in this?

No, but it's easy to bruteforce your way if you know how to control time, wake states and how much she trusts you and how much sexual interest she has. It's great to make her obedient only to revert her trust and such when you've already penetrated her, that way she will cry you to stop and don't cum inside you but can't trigger the bad end or force a new day to come.