Baldur's Gate 3

It's going to be shit, right?

Attached: bg32.jpg (780x1080, 480.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KXzrmkoDO8o?t=162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name more bland and uninteresting party in the genre.

Divinity 3 looks good.

D&D rules are pretty solid, so at least combat should be serviceable. Also, it means that Larian can't pool another shitty armor system.

It has nothing to do with Baldur's Gate obviously. And I'm very skeptical of Larian writing, none of their games had good plot/dialogues.

NO WAY, that's the party? Seriously? Just 5 retards? And no pretty woman? Instead 1 nigger, 2 handsome white men, an ugly elf woman and a goblina???? WTFFF

I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and assume that you can get more later down the line. But still, it doesn't look promising.

I haven't been following all of this, Larian (the ones who made Divinity are making this?), so Bioware has no connection at all and they can't shove trannies everywhere?

I liked Divinity but it lacked substance, the combat was pretty bad and the story felt childish, "wouldn't it be cool if pew and paw and poof and elves appeared and gods and demons and a doctor oh oh oh and add a ghost ship and omg a female empowered demon who is nice oh oh and the son of the villain oh oh and betrayal and stuff!".

Oh well, if it sucks it sucks, it won't top Baldur's Gate 2 and it won't top my Jaheira.

Attached: Jaheira.png (210x330, 138.07K)

yes but the opposite
at least first half of the game, maybe all since now they are not kikestarting

Gameplay might be good, the writing will not be up to standard though. Even though they're not hardcore SJWs they still lack the maturity to write an inspiring story. Unless they hire some experienced old guy it's going to be underwhelming.

>none of their games had good plot/dialogues
I'd say the dialogue part in Dragon Commander was great, but that's an exception.

Numenera party comes close

If it was made by Larian then it's nothing to worry about, at the beginning they just showed like 4 or 5 companions with them being the origins story too and then they added a few more like Red prince.

I do hope it has the origins stories like Divinity, the handsome human male in the middle has potential. I would rape the vampire twink elf.

Attached: Bodhi.png (210x330, 113.44K)

Dragon Commander was great.
Dragon Knight Saga was more consistent than the Origina lsin games, in a way

Attached: 1376512535688.jpg (1920x1080, 206.95K)

Yea.
I mean, just based on the character design alone you can tell the game will suck. The men are good-looking while the women aren't. That's always a sign that a game will be shit as that shows the devs are more concerned with "making people feel included" than making a good game.
Actually, a challenge. Name me a single good Western game that has good-looking men yet ugly or mediocre women. I'll wait.

those original sin games play and feel so similar that I dont have any hope for bg3

That female goblin's face is a mistake,they should fix it before its too late.

Why would you care or have any faith in any baldur's gate games after the enhanced editions?

Beamdog isn't involved so there's that.

Because Beamsog are not touching this one. Its Larian who's making this.
Also it will be the the first wizards game to fully feature D&D as it should be, not that rtwp bullshit

Half? Elf girl is decently good looking and Larian is generally not an SJW company.
The problem is the soulless "realistic" artstyle, it gets into the uncanny valley territory. This game is just not pleasant to look at.

>Larian is generally not an SJW company.

That's why Lohse looks like a man and is all tomboyish and "canonically" lesbian, all romance options are bisexual, there are gay couples and trannies, if you romance Red Prince it's all about cuckolding, open relationnships, polyamory, etc and the evil vilains are straight white males?

Either you're a shill, or a retard.

Attached: Sep_9_13_25_13.jpg (1430x645, 353.23K)

The elf girl is plenty pretty, I really like her character so far as well. Also, they are going to add more party members.

She looks like a cashier in Russian Walmart.

Attached: 15831609044850[1].jpg (1800x1200, 800.43K)

If they have a DM mode like in Divinity 2, they could adapt 5e modules like Curse of Strahd and sell it for like 40$ and I'd honestly pay for it.

Looks like Sera from Dragon Age...

Attached: Shadowheart.jpg (876x1042, 211.13K)

Hell no, Sera is ugly as fuck. This one is rather average but still fine.

mmmmm I dunno, maybe the hairstyle is the problem.

No, Sera is a hellspawn.

Attached: 1582113665531.webm (1280x720, 714.82K)

She looks better but their engine has uncanny similarity with Inquisition. They also reuse assets from Original Sin games and the end result looks very bland so far.

Attached: 15828845521692[1].jpg (1400x959, 469.92K)

This goblin for example could come straight from Inquisition and nobody would bat an eye.

Attached: 15828845521703[1].jpg (1920x1080, 446.08K)

It is similar, in fact, when I first seen trailer that was my thoughts as well. But she's not ugly like Sera. I think Inquisition (and Andromeda) use Frostbite, yes? Makes all npcs have this glossy ugly skin.

I said "generally", all your points are correct.

>Larian
Yep.

Looking forward to it, along with these! Future is looking bright for crpgs.

Attached: saviors of the genre.jpg (1844x1596, 677K)

>Divinity 3
imagine jumping through pretentious mental hoops like this. cringe.

>no Eberron game bases one mmo and one strategy game
>no Vhaeraun drow game
Dammit...

Well, maybe not "all" your points. I dropped DOS2 in act 1 because I didn't like it, and actually I didn't like any of their games.
>and "canonically" lesbian
No idea if that's true
>and trannies
No idea if that's true
>and the evil vilains are straight white males
That's normal in 99% of games, because most of the characters are straight white males.

>trailer for BG3 looks like a mix between Divinity and Inquisition
>imagine jumping through pretentious mental hoops like this
Are you one of these people who repeat "it's just an alpha, bro"?

TFW 2020 and still no twink male drow boyfriend with low self steem who's extremely submissive because of drow man hating culture.

Attached: Bhaal's Death.jpg (1680x1050, 74.37K)

Yes it's gonna be shit like every other game ever released since TORtanic. God I hate nu-Yas Forums

youtu.be/KXzrmkoDO8o?t=162

Elf girl's hair is trash. They should add more waifubait companions because the current female companions are fucking ugly compared to the males who looks like they minmaxed on Charisma. Give me a red haired sorceress who is smug as fuck because of her bloodline.

I been playing tortanic few months ago. Sith class stories were pretty good. If you polished them they would be good for single player games or star wars movies (better than disney shit).

>they can't shove trannies everywhere
the main writer is an ex-RPS journalist and he already expressed his intent to make the sexual shit diverse and inclusive and all that shit

>turn based games in the year of our lord 2020
that's an omega lol from me dawg