HL scientist? Oh you mean Dr. Coomer? YEAH I LIKE THIS! HELLO GORDON XDD SO RANDUM XD

>HL scientist? Oh you mean Dr. Coomer? YEAH I LIKE THIS! HELLO GORDON XDD SO RANDUM XD

Attached: fa18rae8f8u21.jpg (400x299, 18.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdx7_fI_KRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate fun

half life memes always reincarnate somehow each few years but this new memes are not cutting it for me this time.

STAPH

Go to sleep

Attached: PJCJ.jpg (720x602, 50.15K)

but where was john freeman who is gordon freeman's brother????

Gordon, I'm getting full.

>hey guys let's record some HL VR let's play videos in gmod where you would play as scientists and saying random unfunny shit. I'm gonna call it "self aware AI".

Attached: chadoid.png (527x670, 141.88K)

Zoomers actually think it's AI

Let me guess, Yas Forums is upset that Dr. Coomer's voiced by a male to female transexual

I agree, Yas Forumseddit memes are painfully unfunny

post funny gaming related content

Am I the only one that thinks Valve sucks cock at developing games and they're only looked at with universal acclaim is because steam is the most popular browser

I find it kind of hilarious. It sounds exactly like a white haired old man.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT ENJOY VIDEO GAMES IN A CREATIVE WAY
>YOU MUST BE A LONELY DEPRESSED MISANTHROPE LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEE

>literally no one was talking about it on Yas Forums until this thread

Attached: 1509818500064.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

Did you recently watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Kdx7_fI_KRc ?

BASED BRUH SEETHING COPING BRUH BRUH AGREE OP IS BRUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: zoosoy.png (269x323, 59.09K)

njom njom njom njom njom njom njom njom

Attached: 3lj6s5l.gif (652x562, 391.51K)

I don't want to share my twitter memes with Yas Forums shiteaters like you

>I NEED YOUR PASSPORT

Attached: soy6.png (753x960, 28.9K)

>let's repeat that joke through the entire walkthrough cause it's funny
>PASSPORT IN BLACK MESA!!!!! GET IT????? NO???? YOU MUST BE FUN AT PARTIES

I thought it was pretty funny tbqh

Attached: 1326843343695.jpg (521x600, 182.01K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Half Life. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Gordons nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Half Life truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Benrys existential catchphrase "Do you have your passport?," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dr Coomer tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

me too user, but I also don't spout shit anyway so maybe OP is complaining about imaginary zoomers as they're like to do.

The one part of this thing I actually hate.

>Dan Harmon
Replace with Wayne Radio and repost in the next thread.

It has some payoffs but overall yeah it kinda gets in the way a lot.

Really? Which one is dr. Coomer? There were only 3 old models i remembered.

I just don't particularly understand why a male to female would be voicing an old scientist, is there any proof of this anyway?
I mean it means she doesn't give a shit and is just trying to have some fun so I don't fucking care.

The Sonic VA in the livedubs (who also organises them) is also MtF Trans.

Attached: 1448305531867.jpg (841x416, 50.81K)

why do you zoomers not even have the self awareness to realise you are outing yourself as underaged?