how THE FUCK can i go back to 60 now?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x292, 37.05K)

The car clearly runs faster in 60 HZ so it's better for competitive play

>realize how many games are locked to 60fps
>not many actually
>continue to enjoy 144Hz monitor

Luckily nearly all games that are locked to 60 are not competitive

I suggest checking pcgamingwiki before playing anything

It’s pretty easy for me to go back to 60, it’s 30 and below that’s truly become unplayable whereas years ago I would barely notice.

There are tons of 2d games and indies that have their simulation rate linked to a specific framerate. Increasing the framerate will just increase the simulation rate. It's not that big of a deal for me to play those in 60fps, but just saying.

>literally no game is locked at 60fps on PC
just how uninformed does one have to be to make this claim?

Mass Effect 3 and Dark Souls off the top of my head

enjoy having your days last 20 seconds in RDR2

what the fuck

>it took me a full week to solve it myself.
that's just another confirmation of your stupidity, and you didn't solve shit retard

Attached: Yw7Jvh2.png (468x71, 4.72K)

Yep, playing a 60fps locked game sucks at the beginning, but your eyes get used to it in an hour or two.

EDF games are locked at 60
Infamously Bethesda games are softlocked at 60 due to physics engine
DaS games are locked at 60 (or even below)
A lot of old games are locked at 60
Come on faggot, I'm not saying every game is locked to 60, but there are plenty of examples where games are locked at 60 and most users with a taste range should have experienced some

Attached: 15865355434392.png (820x801, 326.1K)

>getting dabbed on so hard you have to delete your own posts

Attached: 1361875687552.jpg (435x351, 28.97K)

I have a 144 hz monitor on my main pc and 75 hz on my laptop
When I used my laptop after like a year it felt so jarring I thought I set my fps to 30 in the nvidia control panel
Anyone who says there's no difference between 75 and 144 is a coping reslet

the difference is huge, but 75 is still much better than 60. fuck 60hz and fuck niggers

Getting used to framerates above 60 is stupid and only makes you spend too much money on hardware.

144 is the bare minimum these days

How embarrassing!

Attached: FF4CA9F1-42A9-43C7-9714-A4D34FCC04C7.jpg (268x284, 9.52K)

>fuck 60hz and fuck niggers
Lol we get it, you’re really excited about your new monitor

>your new monitor
i've had it for 3 years m8

I mean 60+ is fine on a 144hz monitor whats the issue? eventually your games will start running worse and not hitting even 100 fps at some point in the future

how much of an insecure loser do you have to be to delete your anonymous post you made on an anonymous board lmao this is beyond pathethic

not as embarrassing as phoneposting

>implying you can see the difference

Attached: don't fall for the meme.png (3829x1177, 838.39K)

>some random pixel art motion test is representative of gaming as whole
get a load of this guy

>motion test
Yes as video games are not static user.

So if you have a 144hz monitor does that mean that it can't render 60 fps? Or just renders them the same way a 60fps monitor would?

obviously it's the latter, what are you on about? that would mean if your fps drops to 60 it would straight up not render anything? how does that work?

I do though, before I got a 144Hz monitor I couldn't even play og Doom due to motion sickness.
Then after I got one I could play the game without issues because it's so fucking smooth.
The downside now is that 60 fps games can feel bad.

I don't understand OP's problem then. He got a better monitor and some games don't take advantage of it while others do.
What is he complaining about?