Jill Stingray Thread

Jill Stingray Thread time
Post your best jills and Danas

Attached: JillStingrayGFL.jpg (960x1200, 218.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3LK5ELvZwI
youtu.be/Vm-NW1RwPY8
youtube.com/watch?v=p54zWa27Ukw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she trans?

She kinda looks trans

Non-smoking Jill Stingray pics are disingenuous and do not belong in here.

Attached: jpg.jpg (1063x752, 91.86K)

>tfw no female friend that is hot as fuck, knows you find her hot, smokes and smells like it constantly and even blows it on you if you annoy her
Fuck

Gil > Jill

Every day is pain.

who is this Jillian character?

Attached: jpg.jpg (850x1403, 130.95K)

I want jill to give me a footjob in her pantyhose

Should I play Jill's game or 428 Shibuya Scramble?

Attached: 1573149067802.jpg (500x500, 126.47K)

At least I can appreciate Jill with the poster on my wall of her looking at me with that stare of hers.

Attached: 1568333500598.jpg (1200x1500, 1.82M)

Now we're talking.

I feel your pain smoking fags. My ex thought it was nasty and wouldn't do it. Seems like the only girls who I find who do smoke are fuck one and done kinda things.

This hurts. My gf's brother smokes and for this reason she says she can't stand it. Breaks my heart a little each time she brings it up.

I wanna sniff Jill's sweaty pantyhosed feet and the inside of her shoes after she comes home from a long night at the bar.

Attached: 267e005773aa61fb7fe8c7e014e15b71.jpg (1473x2048, 175.43K)

I feel your pain and I still miss my old girl. Don't bother bringing it up anymore it'll just piss her off. I will say this though I've been getting into fucking married women after she left me and one of the hottest things to do is be fucking someone else's wife and to get her to start smoking. Then she's coming to me complaining her husbands a pussy even though she used to be non smoking lmao. Makes my dick hard as diamonds even though I know I'm just doing this to cope with the fact Emily is never coming back. Thanks for reading my blog user and if you don't mind the morality of it slap a nicotine patch on her ass during sex here and there and see if she starts gravitating towards smoking. Never tried it but read a shit post about it here years ago and always wanted to give it a go but have never bothered to buy the patches.

OBSESSED

It's almost as if Yas Forums wants to BE the girl

Why is smoking so sexy?
How do we meet girls who smoke? Someone told me to go to metal shows cause all the girls at college are commie losers who hates cigarettes and just want to bumb my pot

that's either a large bottle of jack or a very short girl

It's both

Smoking is sexy both because it's oral (cigarette goes in, smoke comes out), and girls who smoke very clearly put pleasure first. Metal shows, yes, but almost every live music performance will have them as well, so it's a matter of your own taste.

She's very short. The only girl shorter than her is supposed to look between 10 and 13.

Attached: __betty_streaming_chan_jill_stingray_stella_hoshii_dorothy_haze_and_etc_va_11_hall_a__6afd800574ed78bad42facd11db623a2.jpg (1432x552, 113.9K)

Sei say is best girl.

Attached: 9df3f81ea8ead1d45a5e79274811f1c1.jpg (423x320, 14.25K)

I miss being a kid in the 90s when people could smoke inside. I had the smoking fetish even when I was little and that was my favorite part of going out to eat was all the pretty women smoking. Current year blows ass.

Jill's game is a short, linear VN with no routes or romance options and choices are replaced with a simple drink-mixing mechanic.
That said it has great music, atmosphere and cute characters, so if that's good enough for you then go for your life.

Attached: jill.gif (145x186, 23.92K)

This. Whenever I tell anyone younger than me about smoking in malls and shit, they look at me like I'm crazy. Every year there are fewer and fewer places for qt smokers to smoke, which means less opportunities to see them in the wild.

Ah, smoking and 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=C3LK5ELvZwI

With the Internet killing irl hang outs makes me wonder if the smoking will ever come back as a way to get people to bother with going out again only a few clubs and bars let you smoke these days used to be EVERYWHERE I used to think it was crazy you could smoke in the store my fucking dad used to ash on the floor at the grocery store. God I hate the faggot boomers for giving us the worst goddamn world to live in I just want a good interest rate and to see sexy girls smoking Marlboros in places that aren't total shit holes. Fuck this gay earth pretty much anything about adulthood I looked forward to was discontinued or illegal by the time I grew up. Just give me a time machine and let me travel to 1989 and live from there then I can kill myself in 2010 once I know there's nothing left to live for except an occasional new piece of tech/game.

It hurts it hurt it hurts. God fucking damn it I want to go back. Why can't I just go to sleep and wake up in 1992 or some shit why? No nanny state bullshit people could smoke games were a niche hobby gunshows still had crazy shit and skin heads selling tanks and rpgs. Goddamnit I hate this fucking country now but idk where to go what happened to freedom? Literally sobbing myself to sleep now wanting to go back.

Why can't Jill be in a better game?

It's fucking sad I see them in their cars all the time having to hide and it makes me so goddamn mad. I have a problem with getting Bonners at Red lights when some bitch notices me eyeing her smoking and starts doing what women do and cock teasing and shit. Fuck man they still like to cock tease with the cigarette but they aren't allowed to in public no more just their fucking cars and shit.

I agree with you 100% and this song is my soul right now.
youtu.be/Vm-NW1RwPY8

Thank god for women like this keeping the dream alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=p54zWa27Ukw