It still boggles my mind that I'm playing the witcher 3 on a freaking handheld...

It still boggles my mind that I'm playing the witcher 3 on a freaking handheld. Not too mention the fact that it actually runs really well.

Attached: Witcheronswitch.jpg (1074x1074, 384.63K)

>on a FREAKING HANDHELDERINO

Attached: soyoverload.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

show balls or gtfo

nintentoddlers are so hungry for games they start praising dogshit ports huh

I like the switch, but I hate you people.

Based faggotnigger

Yeah, it boggles my mind too. Why would you play Witcher on that party game machine?

Boggles my mind that people would subject themselves to an objectively inferior experience that looks, sounds and runs like shit, is displayed on a cheap quality shitty screen, has rubbish audio output and poor quality controls.

lmao all the replies are negative
this place has gotta lighten up. OP's having fun, why don't you all find something that gives you the same joy

Shitposting gives me joy.
Now fuck off, faggot.

If only Witcher 3 was a fun game now

maybe take a break from 4ch then, quit trying to fit in

>More graphics options than PS4/Xbone
>Steam save transfer.
How the fuck did the SWITCH get all this support before the others?

Attached: 1422926032445.jpg (576x418, 55.97K)

imagine playing a 5 year old game at 480p 30fps on some fisher price plastic crap made in china

Sony nkggers are so butthurt they're just seething. The PS vita got no attention or any ports just shitty weeb and jrpg games.

at least it had proper backwards compatibility, unlike the shitch

Attached: 7cGdOS2h6a-12.png (300x250, 25.15K)

Who are you to tell me what to do?

but I thought nobody bought the Wiiu? why would it need BC?

what the actual fuck are you talking about retard

lets not forget any of the consoles before the pii u

>he doesn't know

Attached: 20200418_164900.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

just some user
I almost got caught up in the arbitrary board 'culture" and forced shitposting but then I cooled down and realized sincerity/real discussions were way more fruitful

you can keep being an edgelord with a fragile worldview but at least consider asking yourself if you actually like videogames

you want the switch(a handheld) to have motion controls like the wii? how exactly do you expect them to that?

>started this up again recently
>didn't keep my W2 save from years ago
>no more tattoo
:(

i don't know about you, but the wii is literally one of the worst consoles ever made with the exception of virtual console, which funnily enough, the shitch doesn't have.

worst ever based on what? Wii sports is hands down the best motion control game on the market, and console sales are 2nd all time iiirc

plus the GOAT railshooter

Attached: 1557120562577.png (1069x1500, 3.8M)

It looks like shit boss. I was only amazed when the first 3d gta came to fucking phones

motion controls were a shitty gimmick, and just because it sold well (thanks to marketing it as a casual console to grandparents and boomers) doesn't really mean much.

lets not even talk about the shit hardware, and the lackluster third party support which plagued nintendo since the n64.

You are drawing a lot of conclusions from just a single post of mine.
You don't know me at all but already believe yourself to be superior.
Maybe you should go to that site with the robot alien mascot, you know the one, you could make a lot of internet points by being a condescending cunt over there.

>lackluster third party support
have absolutely no idea what youre talking about

Attached: 1572448694233.png (640x908, 1.53M)

With what?

not including the ports, I only see 2 good games on this list

Yeah It's pretty cool, but I deleted it to continue playing MHGU.

I count 3

ah yes, the classic "Those dont count" cope

And that's why you have no friends