Remake

>remake
>it's actually a reboot/sequel
Why the fuck does this always happen?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TU31eceZJBk
youtu.be/MEh6LoocymI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only happened once...twice if you count Ratchet and Clank

Because they want you to buy it day one so they can please their shareholders

Remember, It all boils down to shareholders. People who tend not to even care about video games at all.

The only remake that is good is resident evil 1

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 120.41K)

>always
name 4 times

Attached: 4457474.jpg (960x720, 43.93K)

Attached: Ant.png (480x258, 21.06K)

Why even play games?

Sure, they are fun while they last, but what's the point of actually delaying the inevitable bleak death that awaits us all?

>if you count Ratchet and Clank
How could you NOT count this abomination?
>movie says it's a retelling of the first game
>it actually rewrites the whole thing
>the game movie is just an extension of that
See Drek on the cover? Fuck you, he's not the real villain, he's use a useful idiot.

Attached: 51EWq3rbyvL.jpg (399x500, 59.56K)

When has this happened besides you know what? Even Nitro Fueled only has a call forward to Nitro Kart at the end of the new Grand Prix (Presumably the other guys are non canon since you haven't met half of them yet)

This is a very retarded answer, and the reason it is such a retarded answer is because it doesn't meaningfully answer the question. You have no genuine insight into this topic and everyone who has the misfortune of reading your idiot post will intuitively understand that. When you were reading this thread, your tiny dog brain failed to grasp that you were being asked why developers are inclined towards being creative with their remakes, not why they call them remakes. If it was the case that everything boils down to pleasing the shareholders they'd just make a regular fucking remake you idiot.

pretty cool

>calls it a remake
>turns out to be a literal remake of the timeline
Nomura autism strikes again. And I'm really looking forward to the next part

It happened with Evangelion and now with FF7R... why are japs so BASED?

I'm honestly so sick and tired of dr nefarious showing up in everything, and he used to be my favorite villain
not to mention all the scrapped planets

>Game gets a remake.
>People are mad it's not a remaster.
>They call it a sequel just because time is involved.
final fantasy fans are probably the most retarded group of people on Yas Forums currently.

Attached: etna cock.jpg (200x200, 19.4K)

Attached: 1585966225382.png (635x617, 238.35K)

me too

Medievil:Resurrection was a trip

youtube.com/watch?v=TU31eceZJBk

Attached: Medievil-Resurrection-Pic-1.jpg (1024x768, 92.34K)

>Remaster
>Remake
>Reboot
>Sequel

Publishers don't know where to go anymore

Attached: 1587118871612.jpg (850x1190, 283.94K)

I remember when remaster just meant a ported game with touched up textures. Why are faggots like you just rewriting the word to justify a shitty game?
>anime pic
Nevermind. You are a low IQ faggot.

>sandnigger navii
kek
i like Sir Daniel desing

Is this one of those cringey youtubers that Chris and Zach are always making fun of? Which one is this?

>anime pic
Wait what? You're playing final fantasy. That's as anime as it gets, you inbred fuck.

>final fantasy fans are probably the most retarded group of people on Yas Forums currently.
yes. also doomfags. and REfags. and metroidfags. and DSfags. and DMCfags. and NGfags

A trip so bad they went and did another remake.
It's an discomforting feeling that my favorite game has more remakes than sequels.

>I remember when remaster just meant a ported game
Then you're an ESL because a port is a port, a remaster is an upgrade of the original and a remake is the game made with different assets and retouches to dialogue and plot.
A sequel takes place after the events of the game. A prequel takes place before the events of the game.
And you, user, are a fucking sheep who never looks up what words and phrases mean before you start confidently using them incorrectly.

Suck a dick and die, you ruin every conversation you join.

>but it doesn't make him feel any better

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil Remake
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

>Game is literally called Final Fantasy 7 Remake
>People complain that it's a remake and not 1-1 with the original
Yas Forums is so goddamn fucking retarded sometimes that it stops being funny and just becomes really sad and pathetic

>bring nefarious
>he isn’t even funny like in 3 or aCiT
>he’s now an alien instead of a human like in 3 qwark’s vid-comics
fuck this
at least drek was a little funny in this game

youtu.be/MEh6LoocymI

CTRNF beats the absolute piss out of the original release.

I enjoy you skipped the part when I also said the touched up graphics part which most remasters are. Not only that the FF7 ending clearly is hinting at the possibility of connecting to both Advent Children AND alternate timelines. Suck on a fucking nigger dick you young aids ridden faggot.

Most are better, neckbeards are the ones who disagree

I really wish the Soul/Soulless meme would die already. It's made Yas Forums so fucking unbearable to even browse anymore.

>Not only that the FF7 ending clearly is hinting at the possibility of connecting to both Advent Children AND alternate timelines. Suck on a fucking nigger dick you young aids ridden faggot.
Oh so it's a REMAKE that includes allusions to prequels and sequels?
Glad we both understand that now, dipshit.

>Resident Evil Remake
No, but RE2 and RE3 Remake fit the bill.

That would make the game both a reboot and a sequel, not a remake, you fucking gen z retard. Choke on Tyrone's dick, faggot.

ah yes i remember the lisa sub-plot from the OG game

expanded content doesn't make it a reboot stupid

well duh

>Added content that doesn't overtake the original story makes it a whole new game
Retard.

it kinda is when it affects the principal storyline, even mikami said it is more a reimagination than a remake

Soulless reply

>That would make the game both a reboot and a sequel,
I have lost all faith in your integrity.
You are neither reasonable nor do you see the flaws in your own logic.
Goodbye.

Attached: HORSE.png (649x470, 258.44K)