Trials of Mana demo

I have decided not to kill myself

Attached: trials-of-mana-switch-hero.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/9tNgL6g
imgur.com/SM4R9yV
imgur.com/wwnHqUN
imgur.com/FpBet0E
imgur.com/uzLRkmS
imgur.com/NEpxsCS
imgur.com/jj3a0b7
imgur.com/pkV2YSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sI24hIXeGWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no co op anymore
shit game

Your life has been without co-op the entire time, what's the problem?

Attached: smarmy doggo.jpg (718x512, 21.6K)

Seems like someone already got the full game and is streaming on youtube.
I just skipped through it a bit, because I didn't want to spoil myself too much, but it seems like you get the class-change way earlier than in the original.
The player was already second class in the Ghost-ship.

If we're watching the same videos, it seems like Angela is way too capable as a melee fighter.

low tier. work on it, carlos

Is the 25-30 hours game length rumor for real? I highly doubt that. I spent an hour on the demo and quit/saved at level 2.

probably a good idea, this looks to be the best game released by SE since DQ11.

Attached: 1586021825088.jpg (1000x910, 262.52K)

>is it true a remake of a game has the same playtime as the original
Yeah, probably.

the webm that killed Yas Forums

Attached: 1586525013378.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

I'm thankful for Charlotte. All of the pedo coomers that keep posting her are going to keep me from looking at Trials of Mana threads.

He says, as he posts in a ToM thread with an OP not focusing on Charlotte

On one occasion, I was Class 2 just before that, fighting Genova and Bill & Ben (not recommended though because of the latter's counterattacks.) I had to grind to do it though, by doing circuits around the wind tunnel area. Maybe this remake expects a class change this early though.

That's probably right. The original could be anywhere between 15~25 depending on how experienced you are and how much dialogue you bother reading. The remake seems slightly longer because more dialogue, more area to explore and so on.

Interesting. I am really tempted to look, but I might as well wait about a week and explore it for myself.

I would like an answer to one specific thing though: do enemies change with the day/night cycle? The demo doesn't do this at all, in fact even worse every enemy has a specific location with no variation.

You can appweciate Chawlotte's cuteness without being a pedo coomer

>rumor
It's what the developers said in an interview a couple days ago.

IIRC one of the trailers had the party at level 47 against Zable Fahr, which is when you'd be right on the cusp of the third class change in the original (level 36-39). You definitely get levels more quickly in the remake.

Angela's class strikes have very high modifiers. For reference in the demo, she was second to like Kevin.

2nd Class around Wind Manastone
3rd Class during God Beasts

>3rd Class during God Beasts
That's cool, I didn't really care for how you'd originally get it around the start of the final dungeons and then you'd still need a few more level-ups to unlock every skill.

There's some gameplay in there of the Golden Road. One of the encounters had a bat instead during nighttime and another encounter had zombies during nighttime but there were no enemies in that spot at all during daytime.

Only because she's best girl.
For Duran and Riesz's stuff
imgur.com/9tNgL6g
imgur.com/SM4R9yV

imgur.com/wwnHqUN
imgur.com/FpBet0E
imgur.com/uzLRkmS

imgur.com/NEpxsCS
imgur.com/jj3a0b7
imgur.com/pkV2YSQ

Attached: angela 2.jpg (813x564, 67.5K)

That's the dumbest shit I've read today.
Expected from a buzzword parrot.

Angela's spells hit so hard now, its probably intentional that she doesn't have reliable access to all of them at once. Although Rune Master should definitely go all into Int since you get Water/Dark from Int investment.

>5 days
don't know if I'm gonna make it guys

Good user! And you won't regret it

Oh this is coming out? I forgot, I'm 25 hours in cold steel ffs

Wasn't super impressed by Holy Ball in the demo to be desu. Do we have any idea if light spells still scale with Spirit as opposed to Intelligence?

How do summons work in this game. Are they just “summon enemy sprite to hit once” attack spells still?

That's how they work in the OG. No idea how they do in the remake, I've avoided looking at the datamined info.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI24hIXeGWc

When will someone rip the full OST?
Still waiting for that rolling cradle.