PC MASTER RACE!

Attached: lmfaooooooooo.jpg (1031x312, 73.6K)

>Playing Call of Loot Boxes in current year
>Supporting Activision-Blizzard in current year

Attached: 1539833322180.jpg (407x286, 12.2K)

LOL

they get what they deserve

now buy a VR set and prepare for god king gaben's blessing

Runnin away eh? Yellow bastards.

Don't know why a console would play against a pc in the first place. Already at a huge disadvantage.

Don't people "cheat" on console by using a keyboard and mouse, though?

No loot boxes, but a lot of skins for sale in the game. You'd have to be a vain idiot to buy those though since the game is perfectly fine for F2P.

I remember circa 08/09 when I were so good at COD fags often called me a hacker, I never felt so proud.

>caring about worthless skins

Also there are no lootboxes in the game

Can't say I blame them. Playing multiplayer games on PC is just a dogshit experience.

It's a F2P game on PC with little to no attempt at an anti-cheat by the devs, idk what they expected.

>using a keyboard and mouse is cheating

How am I supposed to know that? They pump out one of these things yearly. Sometimes even in even less time. And all I know is there are constant complaints about the shit loot box mechanics.
Also, I am sick of battle royales. There has to be at least 30 or more battle royale games on the market now because of Fortnite.

nah to be fair I play the game on PC and have encountered hardcore cheaters. Blatant aimbot, wall hacks, etc. If the devs really wanted the game to matter, they'd have some sort of anti-cheat in place.

I've seen things about this being the best Call of Duty and honestly it looks among the worst.

Have you played it? I have, and it's okay.

>openly trashing it despite having no fucking clue about it
>blatant hyberole

Okay faggot.

I too love supporting companies that censor people for our great Chinese overlords, why do you ask?

Attached: 1470954900378.png (508x496, 178.93K)

Just admit you were being retarded.

Attached: 1584805659505.jpg (500x400, 122.41K)

>a platform full of dirty pirates is also full of cheaters
Wow, what a surprise.

>HEY THIS GAME BAD
>Um actually ur wrong lol, retard idiot
>HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?

based retard.

Attached: 1587179784971.png (1024x1020, 863.5K)

wait but didn't lootboxes start in Yas Forums's favorite game CSGO?

embarrassing posts.

>They can instantly track me using a mouse, they must be hacking
The state of console players

Kys

Crossplay ruins games. Using a mouse against controllers in unfair. Especially in RTS games. Also, pc players are cheaters. Gta5 is unplayable because of it.

Hating China is one the main reasons I don't support activison-blizzard, which is what I meant in the first post by "supporting them in current year".
They used to be good, now they aren't.
I don't play their games because they support China, so why should I know anything about their shit games? But go ahead, and twist the narrative commie lover.

>Turn off cross play
>Start match
>"Hey how about you turn that cross play on?"
>Press no
>5 seconds pass
>"Hey you sure about that cross play being off?"
Fuckign Activision, I don't want any pc scum cheating their way to the top.

Based retard, I love this guy, he just keeps digging his grave even deeper.

Attached: 1584655048899.jpg (720x749, 275.06K)

>being the best Call of Duty
That was CoD:UO.

CHINA BAD (Insert home country) GOOD

Your people and your country is no better, the way your country treat the poor is despicable.

Attached: 1584834468707.jpg (542x543, 38.17K)

Attached: 1579944139200.jpg (680x675, 50.51K)

pirates and cheaters. That's Pc gaming in a nutshell. And then they dare beg for games.

Go drink some gutter oil, faggot.

Attached: 1544614450156.jpg (503x574, 133.79K)

lol don't choke on your bat soup and centipedes mr wang

Attached: iu[2].jpg (1400x787, 421.49K)

Jackie Chan is right

We also have the subhuman russians to get rid of

Then the BRs and Argentines

I'm a based europoor but at least I know my country doesn't take collective shits on anyone that isn't the 1%

Btw, you're posting from chink made products while sitting on chink made chairs on your chink made desks/bedframes, basically everything you own is likely chink made. you should consider throwing them away.

You act like you actually give a shit about China and MUH COMMUNISM. This is what you get with a hyper capitalist country. Giant soulless corporations selling you out for profit. You reap what you sow faggot.

>play on controller against mouse players
>lose again and again to PC players only
>call them cheaters and refuse to play with them
it's like I never saw salty teen losers...

Keep seething about those Chinks you hate so much while your own people are treating you and the rest of the population like shit.

>Unplayable
Tranny modders are an annoyance, but I wouldn't call it unplayable, with enough shit unlocked you can prevent getting killed, they get so frustrated that they pullout the blatant cheats and start calling you a modder, which is hilarious, they have no choice other than kick you out.

What's the point in cheating in a game with no prizes? Where's the fun in letting a script win the game for you?

I do hope once this Chinese Coughing Chaos is over, countries pull their industries out of China and become more self-reliant.Which isn't going to happen.

Attached: 1567565306290.jpg (540x540, 26.61K)

Attention whoring, the answer to almost everything wrong in the world is attention whoring.

>Defending Activison-Blizzard and China
Is this Yas Forums or Reddit? You guys know the CEO of that company was in Jeffrey Epstein's black book of pedos, right?

Attached: Bobby Kottic.jpg (1079x715, 289.48K)