I really hope you get to kill him and the other turks

I really hope you get to kill him and the other turks

Attached: 1A5EDF14-B3DB-4BAA-B421-CB52F1352AB4.jpg (1366x768, 163.58K)

Sure why not. I don't think any of the Turks die in the original, but shit some of them really deserve to.

>Rude trying to stop Reno shooting Tifa on the plate pillar
Subtle kino

>Rude attacking her in the fight anyway
dropped

Attached: spanish sub.png (720x720, 594.68K)

He was holding back desu

>Aerith and Rude himself claim he's not a bad guy
>Drops the sector 7 plate and kills thousands of people
>"B-but someone else was going to drop the plate anyway!"
fuck pitbull.

Attached: ff7 remake rude.jpg (950x534, 45.47K)

The whole Turks redemption arc is fucking stupid. Time jannies should've let that one slide.

They were the same in the original

Having job responsibilities doesn't make you a bad person, user.

Barrett has a big monologue about this when you enter Shinra HQ and see the dude talking to his mom in the elevator.
They are still guilty in his eyes.

Who cares what a angry mutt has to say. The important thing is that you have to work hard to get ahead.

Cloud spends the entirety of FF7R doing exactly what Barret wants. He's a slave to the bbc

Who cares what Cloud does, he did some gay sex at wall street.

Marlene's going to be kidnapped by Reeves in order to get the group to work on behalf of Shinra, but the other execs take notice and take her from him, giving her to Hojo for experimentation. Reeves reluctantly tells the group this and Barret goes ballistic, fully committed to wringing Reeve's neck in.

Such is one consequence of the timeline changing.

>killing thousands of innocents? Okay
>killing a terrorist with big titties? No Reno!

nigger that's the whole point of the scene

Are they gonna go all "Ed...Ward" on her? Holy fucking based

i hope you can sex him

You won't.
FF7R is disney princess shit. No one's going to die in these fucking games, not even Sephiroth is going to die. We can't kill anyone in this incredibly profitable franchise, killing characters reduces potential merchandising.

galaxy-brain take user

Attached: 1563975245651.jpg (464x453, 63.73K)

People who are not guilty turn traitor user. Even fucking Reeve caith sith is shit he watched the plate drop.

>Names are for friends

Final Fantasy is the only JRPG franchise that consistently kills off named characters, that's how it became such a big thing in the first place. Every single game except for 13 features the death of major story figures.

He holds back against her. There's a nip video about it. He doesn't use his full move set targeting her.

True, but no other final fantasy game has anywhere near the amount of media and games as FF7. Face it user, FF7 is the face of ff altogether. Aeris lives and you continue to sit in a corner drinking your hot cum

Even XIII had the balls to kill people. Hope's mom dies on-camera and they try to have a story thread about how Snow is partially responsible for her death, although that completely falls on its face at every turn and is forgotten about until it can be dragged out for canned drama.
XIII-2 revolves almost entirely around death as well. No idea about XIII-3, no one actually played that one.

It's more probable that everyone will survive.

Reno and Tseng need to get their skulls bashed in, I'm fine with the rest walking away.

I'm glad they kept Rude's little crush on Tifa in the remake as well, during the fight with both of them Rude will barely attack you if you play as Tifa just like the original game.

instead he'll vulcan nerve pinch her, it's hilarious

>killing characters reduces potential merchandising.
Doesn't stop it, but makes them constantly revisit the era when they were alive to get more merchandise out of them.

Attached: 7756.jpg (569x800, 110.45K)

Next time keep your plans to yourself

But all the most popular FFXIV characters are dead