Why does nobody main Kneelgeta in FighterZ anymore?

Why does nobody main Kneelgeta in FighterZ anymore?

Attached: IMG_2498.jpg (360x518, 40.58K)

Nobody even plays fighterz anymore

Just got Broly (DBS), Goku, Videl, and Kefla today. First DLC fighters I've ever purchased for the game. I like the feel of Videl and Goku, but I don't really care for Broly or Kefla. Anyways, I used to main Piccolo / Android 18 / SSJ Goku but I'm going to switch it to Videl / Goku / Piccolo.

I do...

Where have you been?
Everyone and their mothers are using Basegeta

When I first started playing I played Base Vegeta a lot but now I roll with Cell, ZBroly, and Base Goku instead.
Imagine thinking this

When's Bojack?

Attached: bojack4.jpg (1280x720, 92.25K)

When will we get creepku?

Attached: 1576819400732.png (609x615, 307.68K)

Hopefully never

t. shit taste
he's one of the more unique movie villains like janemba and he isn't another saiyan

>using jobgeta
lol

Point on the doll where dbfz touched you

>goes super saiyan in the movie

I recently watched all of the DBZ movies for the first time and while the first half of Bojack Unbound was fun the second half completely falls apart and is completely forgettable. If they are gonna add another movie character they will likely add Tapion and I don’t even want that guy either

>Fucking Basegeta top tier, loops and Okizieme
>"Why does nobody main Kneelgeta in FighterZ anymore?"
I can already tell that (YOU) don't play DBFZ anymore.

(OP) literally doesn't play the game

on May 9th (Goku Day in Japan)

Attached: 1586880220287.jpg (700x350, 68.84K)

I also recently watched Bojack for the first time and I thought the whole movie was pretty sweet. I especially liked how different the aesthetic of the movie was (true for a lot of dbz movies though).

I’ll give you that, the atheistic was really nice. It wasn’t a terrible movie I might have just been burned out by the time I got to it. My personal most wanted characters would be

Roshi
King Piccolo
Mr. Satan
Raditz
Majin Vegeta
Dabura
Uub

There’s more I’m missing but can’t remember. I really just want Roshi for the game to feel complete

TFS quit because muh legitimate business.

that was what you were talking about right?

Meant FighterZ, the thread is about that game user

Are you joking? Basegeta is fucking everywhere now.

Because his intro and quotes aren't as hype as other characters. I keep him in mid.

Attached: 678950_20200406221711_1.jpg (1920x1080, 580.53K)

Basically this. If a character has a boring intro or doesn’t talk I don’t feel as inclined to play them.
What? Are you talking about that abridged YouTube thing? Pretty sure he was referring to Bojack being added to DBFZ

Attached: 252C1F2B-9363-44E4-8B85-619C14059D64.png (650x498, 654.26K)

>Blue evolution Vegeta
>Pan or Chichi
>Toppo
>Roshi
>Lunch/Launch
>Fu(for a Heroes/Xenoverse)
>Mira
>Towa(Mira and Towa can one character like a18 and Ginyu)
And actually costumes for some characters

I hit 1000 hours today, dipshit

Pan, Chi-Chi, Roshi and Launch are based. Rest of these are shit. Why do people request Blue Evolution Vegeta when he’s already basically in the game? Is that form really that different? I haven’t watched Super yet

His Majin and grade 2 mix together as one

Attached: Ssjgrade2veg.png (768x1024, 1.19M)

>Is that form really that different? I haven’t watched Super yet
No, the writers just needed to give Vegeta a power up and that was unfortunately the best they came up with. It's just a more "bluer" super sayian blue with sparkles. It's awful, just like super.

Is it stronger than SSGSS?

duh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.