Surely you are spending the quarantine getting good at a sighting game, right Yas Forums? You want to get good , right?

Surely you are spending the quarantine getting good at a sighting game, right Yas Forums? You want to get good , right?

What fighting game are you grinding?

Attached: Boxer Super.gif (498x525, 423.08K)

sighting game?

Yeah, I finished Pokémon Snap.

I bet you're annoyed at that spelling error and can't fix it

did you get good though?

I've already beaten the tower in GBVS. If you can beat that, you're a videogame pro.

Just fucking give up on the thread.

I would if I WASN'T FORCED TO USE WIFI

playin calibur, gonna master the power of da wind

Attached: 1566282822746.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

A little, but I spelled it right the second time so whatever. I just wanted to make a fighting thread without using bait.

Playing sfv again, determined to finally sit down and focus on learning how to counter like low level strategies that I just am not prepared for (like checking dashes or +ob button into close range jump). Having fun, I've only played Bison or Abigail before but now I'm touring and enjoy Urien, Sagat and Honda. I know bison is strong but I just dont know how to play him I guess

Also playing the GG strive beta and having a good time with it. I'm working out all the changes and for the most part think they're pretty good and smart, but the few jarring things are throwing me off.

dragon ball for me

watch hi score girl

online fighting games are dogshit so I'm not playing at all because the locals got axed because of chink flu

Attached: AT-cm_586569378.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Smash ultimate... (please don’t kill me Yas Forums)

Should I give MK11 another chance?
Got the special addition at launch so there’s a bunch of characters I haven’t even touched yet on account of how trash the game was

I would but the artstyle is disgusting.

Your post is still technically bait.

Nobody on this website can make a genuine thread anymore.

Attached: wtf-dog-photos-20.jpg (620x779, 151.69K)

How hard is melty compared to other fighters? I just downloaded the game last night. I'm a tekken 7/gbvs/ uniclr player

read hi score girl

SC2 talim is the most fluid, intuitive character in any fighting game and no one will ever change my mind

Not too much but it has some passionate players. Most characters feel somewhat similar so you won't have to twist your head too much learning matchups. Characters with oppressive wake up tend to be strong.

I'd like to but I'm a huge dumbass with a huge ego who have no patience for losing and gets tilted easily.

How is the OP bait, are you retarded?
It's known mostly for its complex movement systems. It's more like KoF in that characters generally have similar tools so it's more about mastering the system then the character.

eh

Her auto-evades were pretty janky and limited, and her large moveset is kinda wasted because a handful of moves were so dominant (hello 33A). I prefer SC6's strategy of just letting her use any stance from any cancellable move. RE cancel and wind cannon are cool too.

Still, I do miss running up walls and doing silly full-stage ringouts with wind leap kicks against people who didn't air control.

Attached: 1569507003204.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Is it just me or most of the character creation items can only be used by normal human characters and not by statue/doll/whatever characters?

Attached: goodbye chipp.webm (708x400, 2.92M)

Yeah, I feel I'm getting steadily better in GBVS. I'm also trying to achieve yellow rank in Guilty Gear Rev 2 but shit's hard
Sucks I still have to attend to college's online lessons and studying at home otherwise I'd be playing fightan all day

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (960x800, 221.82K)

How long have you been playing GG? Been thinking of looking into it but not sure if it's worth getting into at this point.

i installed street fighter v and then realized my home made fight stick wouldn't work with it without running 3 different programs to make it think it was an xbox controller and i just couldn't care enough lmao

fuck new fighting games. i'll go play mvc2

GG is fun

Man, Strive's direction is all over the place
How are they trying to attract new blood to the playerbase with the damage being that high

It seems fun but too big brained for me. I'm not used to anime fighters and the idea that things like combos aren't as universal kind of intimidates me.