Should I buy this?

Should I buy this?

Attached: 12227234791454[1].jpg (1200x1200, 228.95K)

It's fine. Play it.

Do you like generic open world games with a Batman/Spiderman bent? Do you like shitty forced stealth sections? Then get it.
It's not bad honestly, just not a 10/10 masterpiece like so many Sony drones proclaim it to be

Yes it's a solid 8/10 game

Why is every female character so desperately ugly in this aside from Silver Sable? It almost seems intentional. Mind you Peter looks pretty hideous himself.

>sonyroach that has the game makes shit shill thread to feel better about owning a piece of garbage

>NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES YOU HAVE TO SPAM SMASH THREADS EVERY TWO SECONDS
shower

and now he outs himself too
lowIQ sonyroach retard rofl

yeah dude, im sure you still didnt play every single trash sonygher shitsclusive by 2020, there are sooo many of them LMAO

>buzzwords
108 million

7/10 buy it (and all its mediocreDLCs) before the sequel makes it irreverent.

Do you want an easy game that mostly plays its self which is set in a small area where every two story missions they make you swing around the same small area you traversed a million times to collect things? If so go for it. It's ass though. Watch how angry people get when I state this you can tell a game is ass by it's rabid fanbase who can't handle any negativity towards a game.

it depends. How much do you care about trans rights and niggers?

>shitstations sell in china and india
nobody ever gave a single fuck about the 3rdworldstation
what the fuck are you still coping about on this board anyways, onex put you in the grave and the sx looks like it's gonna piss on it

Yes, you get to swing around as spiderman and shit and it's cool.

it's cheap now so yea, I regret paying full price

and we see the sonyroach in his natural environment running damage control for an utterly shit game.

8/10 spidey game
but thats not much when the last 2 we got were complete dog shit, so ANY spidey game with miniscule effort put in would have gotten an 8/10.

Not a 10/10 because
>No physics web swinging
>Shitty combat
>Horrid story
>No petty crimes only major crimes

>heh wow I'm swinging around as Spiderman and shit this is so cool
>5 minutes later
>ok this isn't as fun anymore and shit

Get the GOTY edition

Yes this get the good goy edition Avi Arad commands you

It was cool.
I don't think i'd play it again.
There's some DLC I didn't complete though.

Do you even play video games

It's a great game and really fun, but the writing isnt that great. Also fuck the challenge mission getting 3 stars is near impossible.

just because you have severe depression doesn't mean the rest of us do sweetheart

Yes

It's pretty good. One of the only PS4 exclusives that's actually a game.

Minimalist reddit answers like this are the worst and are why games are made for the lowest common denominator

>yo bro you can swing around as spidey and shit
>yo bro you play as the god damn Batman and shit
>yo bro you like can shoot aliens with space magic and shit
>yo bro its a great game if you want to kick back with some brewskis and not think too hard

Seriously kys. People like you are why games are so dumn today.

It's mediocre garbage. Don't get it unless you want to be disappointed. I would pay for it when it's 10 bucks. The DLC is pure garbage too

>Watch how angry people get when I state this
I'm waiting

Attached: watchman.jpg (1300x990, 151.39K)

The game is fine, people just seethe because popular thing bad or because it's not 10/10 that means it's 0/10.
Play it, DLC's aren't great unless you're really into the storyline and they are on sale. You'll also get really sick of the 1 song they place for free roam web slinging which I think is fucking stupid. It's fun, it's pretty easy, your typical open world game although I thought the story was good.

>he doesn't know about putting disclaimers like that to prevent autists from responding to you out of spite

I am not him but I do it all the time. When it's obvious people are going to do something put a disclaimer at the end of your post and people will not respond to spite you. The internet is a very petty place.

No.

Attached: Cuck.png (890x838, 692.31K)

Real talk it's boring and repetitive empty soulless grinding garbage. Like almost all open world games. The gameplay itself is a laughable joke and easy as fuck. The "stealth" parts literally hold your hand. The puzzles are simple shit designed to male normies feel like they are smart. Don't reward Sony for this with any money.

at least hes white. Not ideal obviously but at least he's white

unironically how I felt with the spider-man VR game.

Holy FUCK is swinging around a fake new york fun, but after an hour swinging I realized the physics were shit, the graffics are shit and everything is shit.

BUT THE GIMMICK IS SO FUCKING COOL
PLEASE MARVEL
PLEASE MAKE A SPIDER-MAN VR GAME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

t. cuck

looks good to me where is the problom?

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190415224829.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

nice bait

She looks like a generic hipster cunt instead of a big breasted model like in the comics

you sound so fucking stupid and she is not even a model in the comics anymore dumbass

no you are fucking stupid

>implying I will read modern SJW trash comics