Hey bro, I got your xcom 3 right here

Hey bro, I got your xcom 3 right here
worst part is this means at least a year before xcom 3 comes out

Attached: 9k=.jpg (297x170, 13.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3iAcDV6kmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks neat.

You say that like it wasn't happening regardless. This is 100% a project to blood the newbies on while testing possible changes before just dumping them into 3.

>XCOM chimera squad
>Gears Tactics
>Xenonauts 2
>Ram Pressure
>Empire of Sin
>Tactical Breach Wizards
>Fort Triumph
>Sentinals of Freedom
And Phantom Doctrine that is already out. Why are so many squad tactics games coming out?

no ME3 for people to waste money on

youtube.com/watch?v=o3iAcDV6kmg
>rescue emptyheaded clone
>put gun in its hand
>tell it who to kill
based

Small snek is small.

Attached: 1587260335105.jpg (1920x1080, 436.07K)

Looks neat for a spin-off, and we have Gears Tactics four days later. It doesn't have a strategy layer, but that's more 'traditional' in style to modern XCOM

Haven't heard of any past the first three.
Any of them worth checking out?

It looks like a cool side game. Glad its 10 bucks.

Ask /xcg/. I'm downloading ram pressure beta to try it out now.

Why is this snek so small?

gameplay stuff other than preset characters looks good and it's only 10 bucks which is nice, but that SoiJus stuff is pretty on the nose, it's almost like a parody you would see on one of those alt-right webcomics. I expect the big bad to be senile old Bradley who acts like Hitler in nu-Wolfenstein 2

Attached: cMIUqE2e_400x400.jpg (400x400, 53.82K)

To infiltrate.

she's only 20 years old

Its just an xcom puzzle game, nothing to get too excited about

Sneks were bigger back when they were all 15 tho

XCOM is a puzzle game

Human on snake is the purest love

its not sjw, atleast not more than previous games

it was tamed and it got smaller similar to how tamed tigers became little cats

>Lesbian
I'd say something about reddit taste, but why is this even a thing? Is it because whatever is said in her bio, or is it an actual canon thing to push the SJW agenda?
Of all characters, the fucking Viper, which is why people give this game attention at all, is meant to be gay?

Attached: 1587239830939.jpg (2048x1516, 535.77K)

>diversity is strength
>not sjw
Diversity is strength goes along with “War is peace / freedom is slavery [and] ignorance is strength.”

back to Yas Forums

Nice argumentated answer replying to both posts.
Overall, quality post.

is the diversity of the chimera squad not its strength? would it be better if they were all the same?

You forgot "Yas Forumsirgins are retarded".

Previous modern XCOM 1 and 2 had only humans, and guess what, they singlehandedly kicked an entire invading force back to their galactic shitholes.

Humans of different nationalities and skillsets. What you and SJWs alike don't seem to understand is that diversity is not only skin deep.

But user, XCom 1 and 2 had black, Asian, and Spanish people in them.

Attached: diverse 2.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Yes, but they were all of the same species, and even though there were different races, the motto wasn't about diversity.

>Yes, but they were all of the same species

X-COM: Apocalypse
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen

>the motto wasn't about diversity.

is that really the reason for the complaining, a motto?

>Previous modern XCOM 1 and 2 had only humans

false, check War of the Chosen

who can post that snake fan fic again from the other thread

Wait. Didn't XCOM 2 end with Geist getting everyone together because New Terror From the Deep was going to happen in literally minutes? Did they just forget that or?

Attached: geist.jpg (1280x720, 119.78K)

My XCOM squads are typically all white

>I'd say something about reddit taste, but why is this even a thing?
Speaking from a neutral standpoint, Torque's bio states that she formed a bond with Jane Kelly. Obviously queers took this to be CLEAR canon that they were in lesbian, despite the obviously ambiguous line intended to let you draw whatever conclusion you want, and if you don't think they're lesbian then you're a pig, because that's how queers operate.

Alright maybe not that neutral.

Attached: 1332836928800.gif (500x173, 224.42K)

>Linear missions with no world map and no squad customisation

Attached: vomitingwojak.png (584x475, 301.31K)

>having minorities or women on your xcom force

Apparently.

Everyone has that one OP soldier that ends up killing 70% of the mission's aliens, yeah?

It was just chance that the randomly generated black Egyptian became that for me. Random characters with minor edits are the best way to play.

Attached: 20180624002035_1.jpg (1920x1080, 346.95K)

The spice of life.

Attached: Poster_006 (11).png (720x1080, 623.58K)

>why yes, I do only play on ironman, how could you tell?

What made you think it was happening in minutes? And what makes you think that it hasn't already happened and we obviously won?

I mean that's what I concluded as well, but why did they feel the need to make it even remotely ambiguous in the first place? Why didn't they use any other term that would be best suited for that kind of cooperative relationship?

why did i just find out about this?
when did they announce this thing?

>IS THAT A BLACK NIGGER IN MY VIDEO GAME?!

Attached: 1496663227158.jpg (1024x1024, 166.33K)

>false, check War of the Chosen
>skirmishers
>good
pick one. Dude was Charlie Squad along with the spark. Would only go out on missions when I couldn't make a full team with alpha and bravo squad or I was fighting lost

They most likely tried the old "keep it ambiguous so that nobody is wrong" trick, but forgot how fucking militant some of the cunts on this earth can be. They're probably changing it in time for the Torque character video that still isn't out.

About a week ago

EU/EW isn't cannon to XCOM2, I guess diversity squad isn't cannon to XCOM3

Attached: adzeixhnknt41.png (1459x1923, 2.29M)

>Randomly generated soldier I got during the first mission became a sniper that kills most of the enemies in one shot
>Named Toby Fox
>Is american
>Has white hair, pale skin, and white eyes, making him look like the clone of Batou from Ghost in the Shell
It has been a blessed run so far, but it's funny to see how things can accidentally have context out of nowhere.

should i get this? its cheap and i like xcum

Attached: 1587075410865.jpg (2184x2937, 498.16K)