Games with this aesthetic:

I just want to be comfy in a plane above the Italian Peninsula bros, how hard is it to find a game that emulates this feel?

Attached: Porco_rosso_movie_image_01.jpg (1600x1096, 166.61K)

We were born too soon, user.

>What is FSX
>What is P3D
>What is X Plane 11
>What is Crimson Skies

That's literally Crimson Skies you retard.

The first three games don't have anywhere near the same aesthetic as the OP image though, Crimson Skies looks alright though.

uh pilotwings?

the first 3 minutes of Mario Sunshine

Crimson Skies was literally already recommended in the thread you retard

born too soon to fly a plane right

>The first three games don't have anywhere near the same aesthetic as the OP image though
Are you retarded?
All three of them literally have Porco Rosso mods LMFAO.

Attached: lolwut.jpg (1100x619, 132.95K)

>melancholy anime aesthetic
>final mission is a lover's spat dogfight over a comfy castle island in the middle of nowhere

Sky Crawlers, it's Ace Combat with propellers.

Attached: index.jpg (1280x720, 56.1K)

Battle Garegga is comfy

Attached: cg6.jpg (1200x720, 230.61K)

Do you know what aesthetics are? I don't give a flying fuck if I can use the Porco Rosso plane, I just want to have a similar experience visually i.e. the landscapes and colouring

I'm sure in 200 years everyone will be flying spaceships designed to look and feel like ww2 era planes to get to work every day.

Good call, thanks

Attached: cg18.jpg (1200x720, 203.85K)

Again, are you retarded? You can mod FSX/XP11/P3D to whatever fucking aesthetic you want, different shaders, different textures, even different models for the entire planet.

>colouring
What are you, a six year old with a box of crayons? LMFAO

Attached: cg9.jpg (1200x720, 240.69K)

Are there any games with flying machines like the ones Miyazaki draws?

Attached: c421d1f8d26dc6d0520258a1358e6338.gif (500x269, 2.48M)

Skyguner

Attached: index.jpg (1200x806, 282.85K)

Attached: cg19.jpg (1200x720, 210.29K)

prehistoric isle in 1930

well, guns of icarus. Kind of. A little bit.

I'm pretty sure it's Crimson Pig.

GTA 5 I guess?

Lol the word "colouring" is a perfectly acceptable way of describing what I was looking for, you illiterate monkey. GTFOH

Megaman Legends

This is probably the closest to Porco Rosso's aesthetic that I've seen

Wing Island on the Wii

Attached: BBAB1DD8-8A45-4BF6-B2FF-EDCA16211B86.jpg (318x445, 39.85K)

>Lol the word "colouring" is a perfectly acceptable way of describing what I was looking for
If you're a six year old, sure.

Otherwise you should use your big boy words so people don't think you're retarded. Although I guess that's a moot point at this stage LMFAO.

It was never published, but a developer from the Lego games studio made his own personal Porco Rosso game on the DS back in the day.

Attached: porco3.jpg (800x400, 94.18K)

Please recommend some more words, seeing as your vocabulary is so bigly big, what with your usage of retard in literally every post in the thread. I'm guessing you were bullied hard when you were younger for being such a insufferable faggot?

Do you use crayons as comfort food or something? It would explain a lot. LMFAO

How do I git gud?

Nah mate. Your mum's fanny is all I need.