Play Dark Souls 3

Play Dark Souls 3.

Attached: 20200418210832_1.jpg (1366x768, 204.87K)

i did, put in my 300 hours and it's boring as fuck now.

Im thinking about firing it back uptomake some Fire Emblem Three Houses characters
Anybody do stuff like that?

Cinders mod?

Play the Cinders mod for Dark Souls 3, not just Dark Souls 3

Attached: 20200322094359_1.jpg (2560x1440, 752.84K)

cinders has some fun stuff to do for the first 3-4 hours i played it but nothing else really to it, i think it's only one dude working on it and it really shows.

>shield
yikes

>not using GSs
oof

Heard they got champions too?

champions? not sure what you are talking about

What covenant makes invasions not a gankfest?

Attached: 1572803470065.gif (640x360, 3.99M)

too linear for a replay

did you not go through Bloodborne again then?

not him but I did.
putting them in the same tier of games just shows how fucking stupid you are more than anything else.

wait is that the dark souls 2 knights? were those originally in ds3?
damn, love that armor set

>Bloodborne
>linear
Are you fucking stupid

>safe boring crashgrab garbage on a popular IP
Nah.

How is bloodborne not linear? even the mention if linear and bloodborne has you two seething like the cocksuckers i know you are but nothing proving anything contrary to the fact that Bloodborne is as linear as Dark 3

Nightmare Frontier
Old Yharnam
Hapogean Gaol
Upper Cathedral Ward

What about them you big fucking baby?
>Hapogean Gaol
you go this area early and most of it's sectioned off
from what i remember Upper Cathedral Ward is unlocked later in the game meaning you still need to progress in a linear manner

>mods

Attached: 1586922075870.webm (844x360, 2.86M)

I would but it stopped launching

Wex dust mod. It really made the game fun for me again.

I tried using it but I have my own personal problem where each time i use it no matter what SL it just 9 times out of 10 doesnt work or scatters somewhere and doesn't actually take me somewhere, im thinking there is some NAT type thing on ds3 because this only happened when I got a new internet provider.

The thing that keeps me from replaying DS3 is how fucking linear it is. DS1 and DS2 I can take many different paths from the start to get gear or spells for different builds. DS3 though, unless I can get early with the Dancer skip there's nothing to do but play all the same areas in the same order as every other playthrough.

Attached: 1472442789114.jpg (471x291, 26.08K)

Don't mods get you banned from online?

MISTER PAJAMA WEARING

Attached: 20190702204639_1.jpg (1920x1080, 371.37K)

i've been playing my first ever faith build and it sucks ass. enchantments suck, miracles suck, and the only good weapons are straightswords. ds3 is terrible.

They just get you softbanned so you can only play with other softbanned guys, I recommend having cheat engine always open so you can fight the hackers that'll get lumped in with you if you use mods

cinders immediately turns on offline so youre good with that, wex dust just doesnt ban you as far i know.

When the game first came out I made a miracle build with Morne's hammer, force, wrath of the gods, lightning stake and Dorhy's gnawing and absolutely obliterated everyone in invasions and fight clubs, faith i's probably the most flexible type of build you can make in the whole game

DS2 pvp

idk about cinders but wex is safe to use

im already banned, i used an inf health cheat to beat midir years ago.

You wouldn't get banned for that.