Where was the 3DS remake?

Where was the 3DS remake?

Attached: 78419-virtual-boy-wario-land-virtual-boy-front-cover.jpg (741x730, 194.71K)

At this years E3-

Oh wait

Together with the Chocobo Racing remake.

Dead

i'm still fucking mad

Dude why acknowledge the Virtual Boy we never fail at anything ever
-Nintendo

Luigi's Mansion 3 finally recognized the virtual boy but that's a western developer, seems like JP Nintendo will never touch upon it again

Why would they?
It's a miserable failure and it was Gunpei Itoi's idea and he died tragically.
It's nothing but bad memories.

I was hoping all VB titles would be ported to 3DS on a single cart. It was their only opportunity.

It has some good games that doesn't deserve to be left behind.

nintendo hates anything related to OG wario and only throws out shitty warioware games. WL4 tier game never, ever again

Virtual Boy has been references numerous times retards.

Attached: 76765765.png (1558x652, 252.95K)

To those who wanted VB on 3ds-
We got even better than that.
Do yourself a favor and get yourself either an Oculus GO or an Oculus Quest. The Virtual Boy emulator on those is PHENOMONEL. I have no idea if there's one of equal quality for slapped together google cardboard tier phone headsets.
I just know that the Virtual Boys charm isn't just the 3d-It's the ISOLATION of it. Yokoi even stated as much as to why he truly believed in it despite the 2bit color. Despite the weak hardware.

The 3ds could have played virtual boy games but it wouldn't have given the illusion of depth the VB had. That illusion was from it blocking everything else, all you could see was red lines lighting up what seemed like a never ending void of black darkness. Virtual Reality can replicate that. It's magnificent.

And Labo VR also had that short gameplay of the VB
Makes me wonder if they're foreshadowing something with all the VB love recently.

Is there a way to emulate this? I actually had a Virtual Boy and this game among others, but my brother sold it all.

I remember this leak.

Who knows. They either moved it over to the Switch (like the Link's Awakening remake) or canceled it.

I'm still waiting for the WarioWare game for Switch, wouldn't be surprised if we get that this year.

Didn't the leak say WarioWare Gold too?

They turned down the offer from someone that already had a prototype

In the same closest they locked Pokemon Snap Wii U in.

hell in gen 2 pokemon you can get a virtual boy through mystery gift,

Attached: pkstad21.jpg (650x504, 58.49K)

Attached: 1580135690952.png (866x563, 20.61K)

>the game will don't use pixel art

Yeah they leaked it long before the game got announced and even got the "300+ microgames" thing right.

I feel like there's a good chance we see WarioWare Switch sometime this year, its been through in the rumor mill a lot lately.

Attached: 1520562328073.png (1322x905, 455.2K)

>Developed by Skip
lmao

Kill yourself zoomer.

SKip hasn't existed for five years

Attached: 8ed.gif (636x376, 2.84M)

I don't even care about what leaks did or didn't say it would happen, I'm simply surprised it never happened by basic principle. How the fuck does Nintendo let that opportunity slip by when they had all the fucking time the 3DS was relevant for to do it?

Attached: 1567269265409.png (1420x800, 703.53K)

Wario Land is literally the only good game on virtual boy

>Teleroboxer
>Jack Bros
>Innsmouth no Yakata
>Panic Bomber
>Red Alarm
The Mario games aren't bad either.

virtualboyGo works well but youll need an xb1 bluetooth gamepad or android compatible pad. also, in comparing it with my actual VB it seems like the depth is not all there