Yeah man it’s the GOAT

>yeah man it’s the GOAT
>just completely ignore the 50% of the game that’s complete dogshit

Attached: 874CC8E2-AF21-4483-85D4-45CF79AFDEF4.jpg (1280x720, 44.79K)

I like the second half...

not really the only bad area is lost izlaith which takes 15 minutes to complete

>just completely ignore the 50% of the game that’s complete dogshit
Fuck off with this meme. The only bad part is Lost Izalith.

New Londo/Archives/Tomb of Giants are all perfectly fine
Only Izalith is the outright bad one but luckily there is a shortcut available to skip it
Aside from that the second half is not bad despite how rushed it is. The problem is that the first half of DS1 is legitimately a masterpiece in level design.

Attached: ds1map.jpg (1871x1329, 934.01K)

>New Londo
Ghost spam
>Archives
icey beings spam
ice golem spam
>Tomb of Giants
pinwheel spam
skeletons spam

All good

getting that shortcut is a pain in the ass unless doing online shit

>50%
More like 95%. The only thing I enjoyed were the boss fights. Everything else was horrible.

New Londo is the only one with a truly great boss. Each of the other Lord Souls rely on AoE attacks or minions.

>most bosses
>most weapons
>most armors
>most build variety
>most replay value with NG+ changes
>most comfy DLC with an actual good final boss unlike Gayel.
>sorcery is good
>hexes exist
>FUGS powerstanced
>bonfire ascetics
remind me again why DS2 is the "worst" one? seems more like the best if you ask me. Simple as.

its got shit gameplay, end off

>seems more like the best if you ask me
It is. Most of Yas Forums just got filtered and now cry about it.

Attached: 1514766768737.png (1209x933, 48.79K)

Quality > quantity
*dab

>gameplay is better than DS1
explain this
based

>>dogshit
why is nu/v/ like this
lost izalith is the only thing that comes close to "dogshit", the rest is fine

Not really. You come close to getting 30 humanity just from finding them scattered about, and you get 1 for each boss you kill.

You can get 30 humanity by the time you ring the 2nd bell if you intentionally do Capra, Gaping and grab the two great hollow twin humanities.

Because none of that stuff is a replacement for good game design

It's the exact same gameplay lol how are souls autist so retarded?

better DS2 design than "dude 200 dinosaurs in a pool of lava and ten taurus demons and fourteen capras lmao".

it's really nice that people with absolute trash, not thought through opinions always use the word dogshit.

it's a really nice of them to filter themselves

you
play DS 1 for 30 minutes then play 2 there is a huge difference to how the player controls

Attached: 1586577938084.jpg (1462x2046, 120.98K)

Notice how DS2fags never talk about level/world design, or atmosphere, or anything that made Demon's Souls and Dark Souls great. It's always about how much stuff it has, or the pvp. It's almost like they miss the point entirely.

>First 50% is the quintessential GOAT
>Last 50% is the same quality as DS2 and DS3
BASED BASED BASED
We can't stop winning Dark Souls chads.

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (1076x1325, 260.69K)

More like 80%. Literally only Undead Burg is remotely "fun" (ignoring trash boss fights and shit performance and the most pathetic trial and error ever made in a video game with the fire on the bridge.

Attached: souls 1 crap.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

>DaS2fags seeking validation from gaming "journalists"
wew

Attached: 1529151189467.png (251x398, 94.96K)

true, 2 is smoother.

DS2 has a shit ton of content sure but a lot of it is downright forgettable. Every time I replay it there are whole areas and bosses I completely forgot existed and leave no lasting impression.

Yeah. 2 forces you to commit to a direction when you swing and 1 has a get out of jail free card.

they also never talk about actual mechanics and gameplay. because they are braindead.

DaS2 does have a cool atmosphere though. I wish it played well

>50%
That's a meme that implies the game becomes shit after Anor Londo but in truth AL is already shit.

>so many high quality bosses you forget one or two
sounds good to me.

why do people like you feel the need to bait people into replying seriously to such posts? what do you get out of it?

Then go back to Redshit or NeoGAF.

Something about this webm seems fishy to me.

Attached: 1387354974455.png (308x300, 76.14K)

stop making these terrible posts you boring fucking faggot

What the fuck are you talking about? DS2 is unironically my fav souls game and I don't' get the complaints about the bosses when shit like Demon Firesage/StrayDemon/Asylum exist in the oh so coveted DS1.

And Tomb of Giants.

Literally the only part of the game that's tolerable in the year 2020 is O&S.

Attached: Screenshot_20200417-120333~2.png (960x289, 58.89K)

Everything after Anor Londo and Duke's archives is shit. It is not 50% of game but solid 30%.

If ds1 was a sequel people would shit on it endlessly.

In retrospect, it's more like 70% of the game is crap. The Undead Burg and Anor Londo are the only parts of the games with fun enemies to fight, good bosses, and decent levels to traverse. The rest is just a boring slog.

Attached: 1349661668267.jpg (210x240, 18.29K)