Smash DLC Thread

Sorry, Minminfags. This is your ARMS rep.

Who will get in after him though?

Attached: E2590B57-DFE9-46F5-950A-2415E657A85A.png (800x779, 99.66K)

So an assist trophy becoming a full-blown fighter.
That breaks a rule, doesn't it?

Yup. Rulefags and patternfags will commit suicide that day. Genofags and Waluigifags will cheer, but in typical sakurai fashion, neither of those characters will get in and springman will be the only character of that specific broken rule to get in (like ken with echoes). Genofags and waluigiredditors will whine, cry and commit sudoku after that. Everyone wins.

Citation needed.

Mimifags are gonna become the new Nakorurufags aren't they?

>Nakorurufags
...who?

Max brass
Retard

They’re gonna be the new Ashleyfags. They’re going to use that random ingame tournament thing as proof that she’ll get in, then whine that she was the most deserved one to get in due to being the most popular, “relevant” and sexy, just like ashleyfags.

i dont think theyll remove the assist trophy and having one thats the exact same as a character will cause confusion.

itll be someone else

> Who will get in after him though?
Class number 2, Soldier himself.

Attached: A7A167B2-B808-41A9-B627-11D86B4FA56D.jpg (1770x4000, 1.54M)

>FP2 will be assist/spirit upgrades
>but no Geno
that would make me kek

Attached: 1445671542282.gif (320x240, 1016.49K)

Spring man is playable and the assist is spring tron

>hen whine that she was the most deserved one to get in due to being the most popular,

Why shouldn't the most popular character represent their franchise?

Do you make these?

Who cares.

yes

fucking nice

It's gonna be either Springlad because of Sakurai MC first autism or MinMin because she is the most popular one. I want MinMin but either way one of the "rules" the patternfags put in place will be BTFO and I'm happy.

>or MinMin because she is the most popular one

Attached: 1466629709925.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

I mean nigga I ain't making that shit up, she won that official popularity contest thing a while back where they chose which character was the ultimate fighter, not as in smash ultimate but like the actual word.

>A voice actor died, so now we want this

Before Soldier, people wanted Heavy or Scout for the TF2 rep.

>official popularity contest
it was literally just a regular tournament. People only think it was a popularity contest because they literally just thought it was smash related, because "IT HAS TO BE SMASH RELATED EVERYTHING IS SMASH RELATED EVERYTHING IS A HINT ITS A PATTERN ITS A PATTERN!!!"

they could always get Mike Pollock to do it.

I feel like if they went with a TF2 rep, it'd kinda have to be the Soldier, since everyone else is pretty heavily reliant on guns, except for the Demo and Pyro.

This

Umm... thats not Ribbon girl..

It's probably going to be Spring Man so they can recycle the Assist Trophy model and save themselves some work.

why on earth would it be ribbon girl?

user it's gonna be multiple fighters. Springman will be one of them though so get fucked anti-springman fags

this

Makoto Naegi with Monokuma somehow there

Please

Attached: Give me this 2.0.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

>fulfills lack of female character
>second poster child of the series

Composite hope boy would be good
Monokuma in final smash and taunts

Attached: 1587102843279.jpg (2048x976, 172.88K)

What ""rule"" did Ken break?

Different frame data I think, idk not the guy you replied to

You guys think a Treasure rep could become a thing like Terry with SNK?

Attached: Saki Challenger Pack.png (1800x3000, 3.79M)

You got Byleth so shut the fuck up about your coomer quota

shit picks except for jack and big daddy