Umu

umu

Attached: 1586042188437.jpg (720x960, 123.24K)

Cute!

Fuck you now i want chicken nuggets but i can't reeeeee

This. Nero is a bad emperor, glad I didn't end up voting for her.

The lack of Maccy D's is really getting to me now...

saving about £200 a month with most takeaways closed though

Attached: 1400964649972.jpg (259x188, 26.58K)

This picture got so much worse when I found out the weeb who took it left without eating any nuggets and left them all to be cleaned up by staff

Take out only right now Miss. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

umu

Attached: zatch_bell_3.jpg (400x521, 34.95K)

Bump

They are? At least half of mine are still open on just eat. The only difference is they put it down outside your door then knock and step back.

I'll just leave this here...

Attached: 1586221698269.jpg (244x207, 9.06K)

What? Are you a Brit? The one near me uses Ubereats (I think) and I'm not in their delivery zone (deliveroo, too). But our McDonalds are closed properly, not even doing delivery.

Here they should open next week

It's pretty easy to strip all the meat and skin off these. What's the problem?

I mean the takeaways, which are mostly open in my town. The regular franchise places like Mc, kfc, subway etc are closed though

I think you're missing the point of a dictatorship

Depends on the wing. If its messy and covered in sauce than drum is the way to go.

Id rather not go through 20 napkins

Ah shit, yeah, my bad. Takeaways are on just-eat still, but most are closing early and I'm a night toiler, don't really fancy the greasiest turkish pizzaria for my breakfast

Get good with cutlery and you won't need a single napkin.

>eating wings with cutlery
?

why are Americans such manchildren?

Well, how do you become a dictator then?

Have friends

Listen, having happy friendships with multiple other people is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical relationships!

Sounds like you don't have very many friends

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some clingy tart invited you to hang out!

Flat is more tender
Drumette has more meat

Not with that attitude

I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was a dictator, just because some friendly folk asked me to go see a movie with them, they'd put me away!

the meat in-between the bones in the flat are god-tier

That's not true. See: Emperor Norton

You have to admit his policies regarding virus control were excellent though