How will they ruin her?

How will they ruin her?

Attached: 1576229756851.jpg (1191x1632, 320.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/ehdwVVs4ohd
youtube.com/watch?v=Es23K1LAe18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They probably won't. They've mostly been solid on characterization of party members, it's Sephiroth and the story itself that they completely fucked up.

aside from her being the most likely cause of the power reset from part 1 to 2, not much they could do. they'll probably tone down her sluttiness

>2005: tech demo for FFVII remake
>2007: Crisis Core's ending teases FFVII remake
>2015: FFVII remake officially confirmed
>2017: FFVII remake will be split in parts because of huge open world and too much content
>2018: FFVII remake gets officially titled "Remake"
>2019: FFVII remake hype gets off the rails as gameplay trailers and demo are revealed
>2020: Kek it's actually an Advent Children/Dirge of Cerberus sequel/reboot where we no longer have to follow the story at all. It's your fault if you thought this was going to be a remake, you filthy purist.

Attached: 1505241765666.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

remake is a subtitle not an adjective
this is a deconstruction of remakes

You are a deconstruction of intelligence.

Attached: point-you-its-almost-hilarious-how-badly-you-missed-the-51807118.png (500x608, 11.73K)

>i-it's not false advertising i-it's just th-the subtitle!
Buyer's remorse is the best hallucinogen.

a textbook example of 3deep5me

They will ruin the best girl by covering her naval, zipped shorts, longer shorts, and making her like, 5 years older

>down her sluttiness
literally where, besides the open fly?

These people will then go on and say it was obviously always marketed as such, and fans were just stupid to think this was ever going to be an actual remake. History rewriters are the worst kind of scum.

shes not in the game? wtf DROPPED

And a boy.

Zipped shorts maybe, but her tummy will surely be exposed. Tifa barely had an exposed midriff in the original, but now she has.

Her unrivaled tomboyish sex appeal

>VII Remake was going to have music from other FF games
>they got cut at the last second
>this fucking remix of Kefka's Theme is going to go unused

vocaroo.com/ehdwVVs4ohd

she uses sex appeal at least twice in the story to get money/materia on the side. Costa Del Sol for example. She would also fuck Don Corneo for materia

they'll also make her big ol armguard dinky and barely there

they would have to think pretty hard to figure out a way to ruin Yuffie. Her basic character as a sneaky comic relief character makes her immune to dumb shit, because when dumb shit happens around her it just becomes funny.

Her pants won't be unbuttoned. Instant drop.

Attached: C4AdMEeYYaWDNxuzQp3aJzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (425x319, 51.44K)

That would be a worst case scenario. Best case if she was a futa

>fucked up
You realize Remake isn't just a updated FF7.
It's FF7 remade in the vain of All those Evangelion movies 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, and "you will [not] advance" or what the fuck ever.
The events of FF7 for PS1 happened. This is something else. As seen by the destiny ghosts.

unzipping shorts is a stacy power move

Attached: 1453970806836.png (400x400, 32.29K)

This user is probably right. Most of the characters were done well, it's only when someone needs to know the plot in advance to further the meta-narrative about destiny (Aerith, Sephiroth, whoever) that it gets retarded. Yuffie's probably safe

Aren't you smart.

Yuffie's intro in the New Threat mod was so awesome:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es23K1LAe18

1:13

I'm actually not that worried about Yuffies stomach since Tifas was handled well, but rather her face.

I will actually be sad when Nomura doesn't deliver the goods and not bother to translate her monkey face and fat grin in 4K.

Attached: 1557646086526.png (355x495, 107.16K)

They literally said in 2015 the story will be very different but similar. Learn to read retard.

At least morons won't whine about her not being white considering her fucking name is Japanese.

thats pretty much exactly how i figured the power reset from part 1 to 2 will go

Yeah, and it's garbage.