How will 5g affect gaming?

How will 5g affect gaming?

Attached: 1587080479414.jpg (1024x355, 230.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6312682/
ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/cellphones/index.html?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=prod&utm_campaign=ntpgolinks&utm_term=cellphone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6701402/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20644247
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31540320
emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal
cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/S1759078711000122
rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001
youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27552133
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It won't
fpbp

It will
SPBP

Maybe it will maybe it wont
/thread

It will fry zoomer brains
based if you ask me.

Attached: F290E4D4-8834-45BD-97A4-4814696BE46D.jpg (240x210, 10.33K)

>fpbp'ing your own post

Attached: 1444411319441-1.jpg (224x225, 12.37K)

This could be your child...

Attached: 5G.jpg (624x357, 81.92K)

Here in Norway they all look like 2/3G still. With small round directional antennas some places as well.

That child's skull is enormous.

>schizospam thread #3564

Attached: iu[2].jpg (480x360, 18.16K)

How the fuck is Norway so rich but so behind the times?

Post the brap version

Literally not at all, cuz home gaming doesn't use 5G usually, but ground wire based shit, not phone shit.

>my head h-h-hurts....but for some strange reason I am now compelled to like trannies, Sony cinematic tps and diversity on my videogames! wtf lol?

Attached: brain.png (1726x586, 676.48K)

Unironically causes mutations with the Coronavirus. There are reasons phones come with warning labels.

Attached: boom.gif (440x248, 1.18M)

DEFINITIVE:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6312682/
Increased stress hormone levels found in the blood of rats exposed to long term high repetition radio frequencies

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/cellphones/index.html?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=prod&utm_campaign=ntpgolinks&utm_term=cellphone
Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas. etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6701402/
In addition, three large-scale carcinogenicity studies in rodents exposed to levels of RFR that mimic lifetime human exposures have shown significantly increased rates of Schwannomas and malignant gliomas, as well as chromosomal DNA damage. Of particular concern are the effects of RFR exposure on the developing brain in children. Compared with an adult male, a cell phone held against the head of a child exposes deeper brain structures to greater radiation doses per unit volume, and the young, thin skull's bone marrow absorbs a roughly 10-fold higher local dose. Experimental and observational studies also suggest that men who keep cell phones in their trouser pockets have significantly lower sperm counts and significantly impaired sperm motility and morphology, including mitochondrial DNA damage. etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20644247
The applied levels of MMW power are three orders of magnitude below the existing safe limit for human exposure of 1 mW cm(-2). Surprisingly, even at these low power levels, MMWs were able to produce considerable changes in neuronal firing rate and plasma membrane properties

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31540320
Eighty percent of the in vivo studies showed responses to exposure, while 58% of the in vitro studies demonstrated effects.
The responses affected all biological endpoints studied. There was no consistent relationship between power density, exposure duration, or frequency, and exposure effects.

PERSUASIVE:

emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal
Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.

cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/S1759078711000122
Nevertheless, they showed a modest increase in the intracellular level of IL-1b, a major pro inflammatory CYTOKINE produced and release by keratinocytes in response to various stimuli [62]. This result suggests that 61.2-GHz exposure could activate keratinocytes. Moreover, the in vivo study of Makar et al. [63, 64] on mice irradiated at 61.3 GHz and 31 mW/cm2 also showed a pro-inflammatory effect initiated by activation of free nerve endings in the skin.

rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001
At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY
Medicine PhD explains the health concerns of 5G, cell phones as well as research suppression by telecommunications industry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27552133
The measurements of all trees revealed significant differences between the damaged side facing a phone mast and the opposite side, as well as differences between the exposed side of damaged trees and all other groups of trees in both sides. Thus, we found that side differences in measured values of power flux density corresponded to side differences in damage.

OHNONONONONONO

>Child
Do you know where you are?
Huh? Norway has always been in the front when it comes to that shit. We have 5G here already, but they don't look like the leaf ones.

The funny part about this is that it doesn't even work on some people, even if you find the right part of the brain, and it doesn't even do permanent changes to the brain.

itsa good thing we're not fucking rats then you dumbass nigger

wtf i love god and hate immigrants now

God I wish my phone could do that.

Basically once more and more towers roll out of the scene we will all slowly be fried to death while we pay for mediocre triple A games created by long nose tribe

i wish my phone could melt peoples skin desu

you are a funny nigger

So Norway has 5G but your police force didn’t have a boat or helicopter available to stop that mass shooting?

>tfw no skeletonification app
i want to be a cool lich so bad bros...

I have no doubt in my mind that this is all true, however NPCs won't realize what's happening until it hits them. And when it will, damage will be done but people will finally retaliate. The only thing we can do is prepare for the inevitable, and brace for impact.

Attached: 1439662142293-3.jpg (1280x720, 226.79K)

>IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1583223220388.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

Im seriously considering a faraday cage on my house. The only outside connection I need comes from an internet cable anyways.

buddy i'd throw my grandmother into a woodchipper if it would guarantee me better internet, i'd tank a few measly tumors for it too

Good. I hope that is my child.

So why are boomers convinced 5g was made by the devil?

>NPCs
Out of touch

>commercial grade radio waves have been around for decades
>THESE ONES ARE DIFFERENT THOUGH THEY'LL MELT YOU LIKE A POPSICLE

I still don't get this 5g conspiracy shit. Is it just Luddites?

Yeah. Priorities

phonebad boomers need a reason to hate technology in any form because their shriveled prune brains cannot into smartphones, and they don't want the younger generation that can understand it to have it at all.

this. they tested one of the applications of it on the youtube red vsauce show and it didn't work on anyone that wasn't one of the guys peddling it.

honestly it's probably all bullshit snakeoil using placebo effect.

People like you need to hang

Jokes on you. 5g doesnt have any benefit for the consumer. Its not marginally faster, the signal has smaller range than 4g despise being more invasive and stronger.

>he actually subscribed to youtube red
Jesus fucking Christ, user.

Deal with it.
/thread

what did russian propagandists mean by this?

as opposed to the luddites that think radiowaves that have existed for years are going to invade their fucking brains, those people certainly aren't a massive drain on society as a whole

they were all up for free sometime last year to celebrate the last season. they're good watches if you can still get it for free.

>4g
>3.5ghz-3.9ghz

>5g
>6ghz-300ghz
>95ghz is used in military active denial systems

>ITS TOTALLY SAFE GUIZ EVEN THOUGH LOTS OF BIOLOGISTS, SCIENTISTS, TECH EXPERTS SAID ITS NOT!

Hang yourself

>rats

Yeah, seems likely. Placebos can be pretty effective in treating some forms of depression.

How so?

I know right i stick my head in a microwave all the time and im find you should try it too lol, its just radio waves we always had haha

Just trust your government. Surely they would never allow anything like this to harm you.

Israeli, huh?

Didn't even read cause I know it's all true, based

it won't.
it's literally just bullshit for phones.

Radio frequencies are non-ionizing, it cannot damage your DNA.

>WTF WHY CANT WE IRRADIATE PEOPLE TO DEATH WHILE TAKING NAKED PICS OF THEIR KIDS WITH PEDO RADAR

Burning Down 5G Towers Is A Hot New Trend: Here's Why It's A Good Thing!

Based retard.