It's okay to be a Gachacuck

>It's okay to be a Gachacuck

Attached: 1529428905877.jpg (400x400, 131.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RbJOk2-HmCA
youtu.be/tQJIWAvYM8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ack ack ack

40k is a small price to pay to be king of the ring

Attached: 96l9nkpzygj21.png (591x438, 172.62K)

hope based phil doesn't have to pay a dime to that mentally ill detractor that bought some of his debt.

What's the status of DSP?

He spent some ridiculous amount of money on some WWE gacha game and he tried to lie about the account being his despite the username literally being the same as his twitter lmao.

He's doing good. Continuing to put out fun, entertaining, and positive content daily while his mentally ill detractors have meltdowns over nothing.

you like gossiping like a little teenage girl don't you?

imagine being so obsessed over one guy you keep up to date and follow all these details. how about focus on yourself retard

Thanks. I choose to believe that this is true, classic DSP.

Attached: 1524703192357.jpg (953x988, 221.27K)

His detractor videos sometime pop up in my youtube recommendation list and I thought this was hilarious so I watched one of them about it, sue me.

>Watch ten minute video and sum it up in a single sentence
>OBSESSED
This weird trend to immediately deflect from DSP and make it about the people who make fun of him. It's like simping for a middle aged man.

YES! *Tips 1200 USD*

we can agree that both DSP and his detractors are retarded

Wait right there I'm going to go put on the vest, gunner glasses, and the blanka t-shirt.

The cowboy hat? No way, too hot and I can't wear it at the same time as my headphones. I'd pass out! Also I'm not dying my hair, that'd stupid.

Redpill me on darksydephil. Why is he toxic?

38 years old.

Attached: 2.jpg (227x168, 7.55K)

My face when I did everything correct

He's shit at games and cant accept it

Autism, his parents didn't love him enough, narcissistic, paranoid, thin skin, the phlegm in his throat and the unwillingness to change his bad habits, constant hypocrisy when criticizing other "content creators"
Be that as it may, there's always some dude who feels the need to point out that there's some retarded detractors when his entire fanbase is just as retarded.

Just a reminder there is a guy on Kiwifarms who doxxes random people in his streams (Even just viewers) and posts it online

People are OBSESSED with DSP and its embarassing

I love watching dsp try to play racing games, but really, any game can be a treat. He always finds a way to fuck shit up, he could’ve had an amazing career as a playtester.

Why am I posioned? Why am I TAHXIC!?

Looks like an American bootleg of BasedGoy of Applebees

Attached: 14c.jpg (600x733, 29.17K)

*Tips 200 USD*
"Hey Phil, I've been watching your streams since the beginning of your nearly 11 year legacy, and I just wanna thank you for all the entertaining free content over the years. I'm mentally handicapped in a bad family who also wouldn't buy me presents early, and you are the light in my life. Thank you, and F the detractors!"

Racing games are my favourite to watch.
Shame he doesn't do them anymore really

>NOO YOU CANT CALL US DETRACTORS CRINGE WERE BASED N EPIC TROLLZ
You retards just post the same stale unfunny memes like a bunch of underage faggots

Hopefully another big racing game or GTA6 comes out soon. That or he tries NFS Heat or The Crew 2 now that they’re on sale

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST HECKIN ENJOY LAWLCAHWS YOU MUST BE DOXXING VIEWERS 24/7
Wow you’re so redpilled good job buddy

This. DSP detractors lack any self awareness.
Example here

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

What's that supposed to be an example of?

>ACKACK LAWHLCAWS DOOD ACK ACK PIGROACH ACKCSNORT WHYMITAXIX ACKS SNORT GIMME DEM UPVOTES MY FELLOW KEKRINOS BASED AND TROLL PILLED
/thread

Will Phil survive bankruptcy Yas Forums?

>"noo you can't look up all the information I posted about myself freely onto the internet!"

Retard

youtu.be/RbJOk2-HmCA
youtu.be/tQJIWAvYM8E