Video game moments women will never understand

Video game moments women will never understand

Attached: EECC4A63-EA5F-4805-8820-FF371133BD2E.jpg (800x442, 28.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Egn_VNVKzI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything involving a genuine friendship, honor, or sense of duty/responsibility.

>Anything involving a genuine friendship, honor, or sense of duty/responsibility.
>genuine friendship, honor, or sense of duty/responsibility.
>genuine

Why wouldn't women understand that one? Seems pretty gender-neutral to me.

These are gender-neutral values. Women can't understand male-exclusive issues like high sex drive and baldness and stuff like that.

>two male characters show camaraderie and loyalty between each other
>women: omg they're gay

I couldn't have said better

Attached: 6ad.jpg (362x447, 62.41K)

Hello, based department?

What do you think women are

i cried haha
masterpiece, unironically

>not beating it yourself
casual

>women don't have a high sex drive
That's some peak incel shit

Word. A woman would argue "What use is honor? I can't eat it or buy things with it" this tells you all you need to know that if a quality is based in an abstract and immaterial value they don't stand to gain from then women don't care.

Attached: 617590-max-payne-3-playstation-3-screenshot-max-payne-at-his-place.jpg (1280x720, 70.7K)

I WISH THAT SOME WAY SOMEHOW

>"What use is honor? I can't eat it or buy things with it"
No woman has ever said these words, or anything even close to them.

This entire thread is an incel thread retard

Lol are you implying the average human being understands these high concepts? Are you implying that YOU understand them? Heck I'm not even sure if I do. The average human doesn't understand them, not just women.

This is the fucking worst.

Attached: Chris-and-Piers-chris-redfield-and-piers-nivans-40453928-1024-430.jpg (1024x430, 96.1K)

>What use is honor? I can't eat it or buy things with it
this but unironically, honor is a spook and shouldn't dictate your behavior

Attached: get fucked politicucks.jpg (619x619, 107.4K)

The credits screen.

This but unironically and I'm a man.
Honour is a made up thing to get you to die for stupid shit. If you believe in being "honourable" you're a gullible bitch.

Women also get accused of being too emotional but this is literally a feelsies argument. There is no winning with you incels.

Attached: 1542082488547.jpg (360x408, 18.25K)

This emotionally is completely void. A lot of tears and moaning, followed by complete inaction, awaiting for someone to comfort them instead of acting upon the situation at hand. Even in such a situation, it's a mechanism to receive attention.

Honor meant something in the past when your name was carried for miles and random things you did meant access to greater resources and potential positions, but it was also borderline (in many cases literal) propaganda throughout history to encourage soldiers to fight and die for aristocrats and decaying nobility so they wouldn't have to send their own sons to the frontlines. Even at a point where Honor meant the absolute most in the world, it was still bullshit. In 2020, Honor is literally buying into 1200's-era brainwashing and thinking it's relevant to this day.

Couldn't have said it better myself, user

Reminder that some of the oldest texts in human history have chapters warning you about faithless women and whores

All of them

I hate this shit

Attached: 1522008164057.webm (640x480, 2.53M)

"Honor" was always self-serving. Today's equivalent is feedback reviews.

>This starts playing during all of it
youtu.be/Egn_VNVKzI4
Good lord this game

Genuinely believe women don't have the brain chemistry to experience camaraderie the same way men do but also know it doesn't have any inherent higher value and we only assign it such because of old stories and pack instincts

just two bros