What happened to video game comedy/Machinima...

What happened to video game comedy/Machinima? Half-Life's community has dwindled to the point that they've become enamored and sensationalized some dumb streamer screaming at his friends while they repeat the same joke for 40 minutes. How is this obnoxious shit so popular?
Anyway, post your favorite vidya Machinima.
youtu.be/6Gaki5bRh-Y

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQSDXZop4kc
youtube.com/watch?v=l8wMVmY7Zpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dumb streamer screaming at his friends while they repeat the same joke
g-man squad is over a decade old user

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: freeman.png (881x479, 502.99K)

Half-Life's community got Black Mesa. Twitch zoomers got a shitty RP series whose best character turned out to be a tranny. There might be some overlap between the two communities but that doesn't make one the other.

>WAAAAHHH HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS THAN ME, WAAAAH PAY ATTENTION TO ME WAAAAAH

Attached: 001_1582181923620.gif (200x150, 637.84K)

You piss me off real hard and I wll decaptiate you witth a careless blow of my sword

youtube.com/watch?v=IQSDXZop4kc

High Brow Comedy Machinima user is talking about featured here

Their willingness to say faggot unironically puts them a level above self-aware ai.

>coomer literally turned out to be a troomer
we got duped

Attached: CB2CE7EC-F6DD-48EF-8FE2-225B2F9A4463.png (676x560, 83.23K)

What about Tommy?

Tommy was fine. According to Wayne he didn't like playing him though.

That faggot has a twitter and also a tumblr where you can do those stupid anonymous AMAs. I used the latter to politely inform him that he is a man and I recommend everyone does the same.

yea that shit was retarded
on the plus side freemans mind is pretty good

Wait Tommy's really a kid? I was like 99% certain it was a girl..

it reminded me of playing sven co-op like 15 years ago.

> I used the latter to politely inform him that he is a man and I recommend everyone does the same.

Literally screaming at a brick wall and giving them pity ammo at the same time you ape.

I'm pretty sure he was a regular guy that put on a child's voice.
The only girl behind the scenes is controlling Sunkist.

Gordon is the worst part of that AI series.

>screaming
No. And I don't care if he gets pity ammo. There's a chance I made his day worse for openly shoving that "I'm a girl" crap into the stream. To what degree I'm not sure, but just souring his mood while he read it is enough.

Besides, if people don't direct their hatred on these freaks then all trannies will get is support.

your boomer toons aren't funny old man

"LOOK GORDON! ROPES! WE CAN USE THESE TO HANG OURSELVES FROM THE CEILING! AFTER ALL, 41 PERCENT OF US DO!"

Attached: Barnacle_HL1.jpg (282x505, 67.17K)

Machinimas were never good.

Half Life’s community got Black Mesa and fucking Half Life: Alyx aka GOTY of all years

SHUT YER ASSHOLE

It became cheaper and easier to just make actual 3D animations.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8wMVmY7Zpw

I don't know what any of this is, but I'm just dropping by to say Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection are still amongst the best Half-life related Machinimas on the net and I'm glad that Ross decided to keep going with Freeman's Mind 2

>being surprised the straight-man is not funny compared to the other comedic foils.

is benry based?

Wish that the other people were as good at the voices as the guy doing Coomers. It was so spot on that I thought it was voice clips at first.

>Civil Protection
I miss it

Attached: There+are+no+hearts+on+mobile+_f0e0574e17add2ee1fe381cac3707da3.jpg (639x502, 64.89K)

>built like a chad, potential wasted on living for the next coom
I think the joke in images like this works better when none of the things listed are openly critical.

And maybe once he gets past the part where it isn't just Ross screaming at a helicopter it'll be worth watching again.