This is why no one takes steam reviews seriously...

This is why no one takes steam reviews seriously. A game that is considered by most to be one of the worst games on the face of the planet, but as soon as it gets on steam it has more positive than negative reviews.

Attached: jesusfuckingchrist.png (367x392, 214.1K)

64% is barely a passing grade in America, son.

>NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENJOY A GAME REDDIT TOLD ME WAS BAD

Attached: soy444.jpg (357x457, 36.74K)

it has improved a lot since launch. easily my best spent $18 since forever basically

> A game that is considered by most to be one of the worst games on the face of the planet...
Oh, so you are just a mindless drone

I'm just waiting for a sale, never paying full price for this shit.

Who the fuck cares about reviews, just literally watch a gameplay video and if you like what you see then buy it

Is this a Tortanic redux?
Yas Forums shits on a game that goes on to be a big success.

Genuinely curious if it is in a remotely playable state now. Anyone who played then and now want to offer their take? Is it still microtransaction hell and buggy as shit?

$18 isn’t too bad of it comes with fallout 1/2/tactics. Although they’re the shitty censored versions

A: Fallout 76 is still shit
B: Wastelanders is a meaningful attempt to set things right aimed directly at all of the biggest complaints about Fallout 76

Don't consider this Bethesda shilling, if anything Bethesda should be fucking disgusted for sorta releasing a "full" game now, two years after people bought it. It's only now becoming, for better or for worse, "more Fallout 4"

Attached: fallout-76-wastelanders-02.jpg (1920x1080, 888.31K)

B-But I have to consider the majority opinion, user...

you just download a patch lol

It's quite a shame. If Wastelanders was released after launch first, then maybe it could have had a better footing.

>2+
fucking lol at these "checks" practically any character has at least 2 charisma/luck

>NOOOO YOU CANT JUST RATE A GOOD FINISHED GAME FUN WHEN I GOT KEKED INTO PAYING FOR THE ALPHA TEST NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: EPJZWIjXkAYL2Ah.png (785x731, 205.22K)

>A game that is considered by most to be one of the worst games on the face of the planet
You are fucking retarded if you unironically think Fallout 76 is a 1/10 game and one of the "worst games of all time" lol - either that, or you haven't played many video games at all

Bethesda fans are mentally retarded

the only people who buy it at this point are literal bethesdadrones, so it's not surprising that the game is popular among them

are they going to pull a no man sky and end up being ok?

Does the steam version still force you to run the Bethesda launcher like Uplay or R* games do?

I have zero intention of buying it, just asking out of curiosity

Attached: 1585085737426.png (2380x460, 271.79K)

fpbp, and actually it's -not- a passing grade at any school that's marginally better than trash

>there is more people playing this garbage than Halo

Attached: 1508711047322.jpg (593x601, 43.74K)

>have to buy a dlc to get NPCs in a fallout game
>Bethesdacucks claim it's good now
Redemption in videogames doesn't exist, No Man's Sky will always be shit and so will this game remain shit

HA!
THIS is why no one takes team reviews seriously!
A game that is considered to be the worst games on the face of the planet, due to a few reviewers, has more positive than negative reviews.

Attached: 1564874606165.jpg (149x140, 4.98K)

This looks better than anything in Fallout 4. It's too bad it has a retarded multiplayer tacked on or else I might give it a shot on sale.

lol imagine thinking american school grading system = video game grading system
A 6/10 game is decent and can be fun for fans of the genre
A bad game is below 5/10

This. It was hot steaming garbage for the longest fucking time. I bought it on release and stomached it all the way until the hackers-stealing-shit-off-of-you-directly bullshit. That was the last fucking straw for me for a while. Since then, they've made many efforts to try and balance out all those fuckups and remedy every other problem they've had from the start. I already wasted the money on the game, so I figured why not see what's changed. I'm pleasantly surprised to see it feel more stable and optimized, and I'm enjoying my Wastelanders (now that it's finally here after God knows how long).

Not worth full price, but definitely worth $20 or so I'd say, if you don't mind the fact they'll probably fuck up again the moment they get their footing again.

I take steam reviews seriously, fight me, faggot.

>most people buying now a game from almost 2 years ago like said game

It truly is a mistery

40 is the passing grade eveywhere retard

>fell for the memes
>jerks off e-celebs opinions as his own
>actually agrees with reddit
Get the fuck out retard

It's not a passing grade in most schools.

>NOOOOO DIDN'T YOU WATCH INTERNETHISTORIAN'S VIDEO ABOUT THIS GAME, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL GIVING IT A CHANCE? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO PLAY GAMES

Attached: soy366.png (785x1000, 263.67K)

You niggers are posting in a Chinese propaganda thread.

A game that [at launch] was considered by [a very vocal minority] to be [bad].
FTFY
Please try harder next time.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE FUN WITH THE GAME! I NEVER PLAYED IT BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO STAY BAD BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Fallout 76 at launch was one of the best MMO games ever made. Anyone who skipped it or gave up before really playing it because they fell for Chinese propaganda are just pathetic fucking losers. You will never know what you missed now that Bethesda nerfed their masterpiece to appease the braindead faggot crybabies.