*cums inside takamaki*

*cums inside takamaki*

Attached: 752abcbe4e4558b194e98b62f2234ddf--concept-art.jpg (736x571, 68.31K)

tiene base

a jewfro?

based

chadoshida

tfw chadoshida will never sexually harass you

>successful
>powerful
>handsome
>confident
>popular

You can't tell me with a straight face that man would have to physically force any girl to sleep with him.

kamoshida should have been designed as an ugly fat balding man

Rapists don't rape because they can't get laid otherwise, they rape because they feel in charge.

He doesn't have to, he just wants to.

NOOOO, HE'S EVIL BECAUSE HE HAS SEX! SEX IS A SIN!

Kek what a chad

Please fuck me Daddy

the phantom thieves were not just, proving themselves the real villains by undermining the free will of the people.

Attached: 1562627561855.jpg (194x259, 8.85K)

>SEX IS A SIN!
Yes

Kamoshida did nothing wrong.

>handsome
Look at that fucking rectangle head motherfucker

Kamoshida did nothing wrong. The dude single-handedly gave the school a huge popularity boost by taking the volleyball team to nationals. You have no idea how much money this brings to the school. It's only natural for him to demand equal compensation in return. This Japanese mentality of "you shouldn't expect rewards for doing good deeds" bullshit can fuck right off.
>b-but muh track team!
>muh ryuuji!
The team was most likely a resource drain which was going nowhere. I can tell you this with almost 100% certainty since fucking RYUUJI was in it.

Attached: 143216452164514.jpg (1280x720, 265.51K)

He is quite ugly

How much money does it bring?

>that doujin

*unrapes her*

Attached: 1556112283546.png (369x1263, 469.75K)

You bastard

>*cums inside takamaki*
Nothing Personel

*rerapes her*

Attached: 1466057038197.png (970x545, 727.86K)

THIS RAPE IS ALL THANKS TO US THE PHANTOM THIEVES

Attached: ouajv6HKAG1us6zc6o1540.png (540x680, 434.72K)

>*cums inside takamaki*
Nothing Personel kid

Attached: ann.png (412x451, 283.27K)

RAPE JANNIES ASSEMBLE

Attached: Persona-5-cast-1-1-768x392.jpg (768x392, 61.44K)

>hmm...
>futaba and sojiro have wakaba back and are a happy family...
>and shiho was never raped and still goes to school with ann and is doing great at volleyball
>and makoto's father never died...
>and ryuji is still on the track team...
>and morgana is now a handsome stud...
>and yusuke's mother's artwork is receiving the recognition it deserves...
>and haru's father is now alive and loves his daughter...
>but is this how things should really be???

Attached: joker.png (896x700, 207.83K)

Anyone who thinks Maruki was right is a weak willed bitch.

God, just imagine Mishima drenched in sweat after a hard day of moderateing for free. Imagine licking off every last drop on every inch of his cute little body. Just the thought of it makes me diamonds.

Attached: DfNfHQ6UwAAagD6.jpeg.jpg (510x633, 57.59K)

based

Shut up Akechi

based

>becomes a high school coach instead of a famous sports personality or olympian trainer
hormonal teenage puss aint worth it

Probably thought it'd be easier to get away with molesting high school girls than molesting famous athletes.

How would you have handled the progression in p5 so the first villain isnt the best one?

I thought he was kinda cute with the bandages and bruises

Attached: 1506871383233.png (586x476, 235.52K)

That's a higher risk venture, if he finds Epstein he'd have at least four times the access to underage puss. Personally, I think there is merit to both options and don't disrespect kamoshida any less for going for the one he choose

don't mind me just pirating this olympic gold medal

don't get reported since he is

>tall
>muscular
>has masculine chin

see incels
is that easy

Attached: 1586957195408.jpg (740x1024, 76.84K)

>just have good RNG bro!

they fixed it in Royal so now the final boss is so good he makes the phantom thieves look like selfish retards

Do you think Japan would be able to accept and embrace rape victim and confirmed non-virgin as a party member?

I feel like people would want to protect her, especially if she were given meek and subserviant personality early on after joining you and we could watch her regain her strength and confidence

Attached: 1519461050183.jpg (648x900, 90.85K)

Japanese otakus wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole.

Pretty sure most of them wanted her as a party member

His hips tho

Attached: YuukiArt.png (1816x1448, 3.64M)

Or hit the gym for a year then go to Japan. Assuming you are even of an average build you'll tower over the japcels and have access to all the highschooler pussy you want.
It's that simple

i assume they wouldnt

everyone hated Ai even though she was one of the few characters in p4 that had some level of complexity and a meaningful character arc to her. though that might be because people got filtered by her sour personality