Assuming Episode 2 is structured similar to the first episode (roughly 20 chapters at 1 - 3 hours a chapter)...

Assuming Episode 2 is structured similar to the first episode (roughly 20 chapters at 1 - 3 hours a chapter), how much of the original FF7 story will FF7 Remake episode 2 span? Do you think they'll manage to include the rest of the story in part 2?

Attached: ff7r.jpg (1920x1080, 159.32K)

dude time travel lmao

>Do you think they'll manage to include the rest of the story in part 2?
fuck no. Midgar was barely 1-2hrs in og.
Leaving that going to Costa Dela Sol was 1-2hrs.

Enjoy waiting forever for pt2, to not even get to Gold Saucer.

there will be no episode 2,
just silly minigame like DLCS like FFXV
screen shot this, you will see.

NOOOOOOOO YOU JUST HATE CHANGE CAUSE YOU A BOOMER, A SHOT FOR SHOT REMAKE WOULD BE SOOO BAD
>ignores that we were lied
>doesn't acknowledge that good changes were actually well recieved

The new strategy of shills is trying to sell the ending as an intellectual masterpiece

Yeah,. who cares if the themes of the game are no longer the same

Making a 30-hour remake of the Midgar chapter is easier to design than making a 30-hour remake of the events that occur directly after Midgar. For one, the plot of FF7R is different now due to time jannies being killed. The second is that the party is basically being rapidly thrown into many different locations as soon as they leave Midgar. It isn't just one city anymore, you go through Kalm, Junon, the Cargo Ship, and Costa del Sol rather quickly in the original game. One thing that I think will definitely happen, however, is that the game will open with the party already in Kalm and Cloud recounting the Nibelheim incident, with this being the tutorial.

I think it would be good for the story if SE redesigned the FF7 world a bit so that Rocket Town appears earlier. I think Wutai will be in the same place but the party will get some reason to go there earlier, so that Yuffie may be introduced earlier.

>Midgar was barely 1-2hrs in og
maybe my memory is fuzzy but I remember Midgar being like 8 - 12 hours on my first playthrough. Now, I'm sure if you speedrun, you can easily do that part in under an hour.

Difficult to tell. Leaving Midgar is a prety damn good end cap for a part 1, thematically.

Not sure where they could cut off part 2 with the same impact. Maybe after the weapons are defeated? I forgot how much content there is after that.

Sephiroth killing Aerith would be a good ending to part 2. The weapons occur after that.

episode 3-1 girl dies
episode 3-2 girl lives

>Not sure where they could cut off part 2 with the same impact. Maybe after the weapons are defeated? I forgot how much content there is after that.

you'll be lucky enough to see past Junon. That shit was just as long as Midgar.

so many assets already exist im sure ep 2 will come out either quicker or with more content than people are expecting. so much doom and gloom just because SE wanted to expand Midgar.

Like changing the structure of the story a little bit im ok with, but introducing time travel into it is the recipe to throw everything in the toilet. I never saw anything that introduced time travel in their thing show positive results, unless of course time travel is the core of the story.

Attached: 1585118280595.jpg (466x486, 89.92K)

they literally said they are free and are going to decide their own destiny. It will hardly resemble the rest of FFVII at this point. Expect all new stuff.

>kill a big water thing
>leap onto a scaffold
>get mistaken for a grunt out of uniform
>marching parade minigame
>sneak onto the boat

?

This, something tells me the dev time for part 1 was due to delays in the gameplay systems, and possibly some coding, I would expect to hear something of part 2 within the next year, and probably a release this time of year in 2022

Doesn't strike me as a realistic assumption. It'll still follow the basic outline of the old game

it really won't. you'll visit a lot of the same places but it's going to deviate heavily. this is a time travel based sequel, not a remake.

So they're just going to cut out the open world?

wrong thread faggot

I'm sure that SHROOMASTER and PIMCHAOS will write reviews to tell us what we think.

Attached: KING OF SHILLS, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH SOCIAL CREDITS.gif (692x515, 712.33K)

>IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE NEW ACCOUNTS TO MAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES OF THE GENERATION THEY MUST ALL BE SHILLS AAAAAA NEW THING BAD NEW THING BAAAAAAAD

You forget the entire flashbac sequence chocobo hunting and just general travel

Kalm. - 8hrs bloat
Cave. - 2hrs bloat
Ft. Condor. - 2hrs bloat

>>kill a big water thing
>>leap onto a scaffold
- lower junon 10hrs bloat

>>get mistaken for a grunt out of uniform
>>marching parade minigame
>>sneak onto the boat
15hrs bloat.

20? I have 40 hours and I’m not done

Imagine a giant Nomura cock flying towards your mouth and there's nothing you can do about it. You're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing" and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory, and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way." but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your 'grey' matter. You being to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vunerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE ending is like.

*ahm*
INFINITE IN MYSTERY IS THE GIFT OF THE GODDESS
WE SEEK IT THUS AND TAKE TO THE SKY
RIPPLES FORM ON THE WATER'S SUFRACE
THE WANDER SOUL KNOWS NO REST

Plot of remake will unironically be Loveless poem, mark my words.

Attached: 1560821748714.png (941x532, 502.04K)

Why are you replying to retard-kun? He's been spamming his autistic .gif ever since he made it. Not to mention that he literally once made thread begging Yas Forums to help him raid metacritic to review bomb remake.

Part 2 will be:
>Kalm
From here the party will be directed to (via Mithril Mine)
>Fort Condor
It won't be a side quest this time, seeing as you can first encounter Yuffie in the forests near here, it's likely this is where you'll meet her. She's probably hoping to steal the Phoenix Materia, or is helping Fort Condor fight off Shinra
>Junon Harbor
>The Carrier
>Mt. Corel
>Golden Saucer
Cait Sith get
>Cosmo Canyon
PLOT DUMP
>Nibelheim
Game will end here, likely with Vincent helping you fight Sephiroth here or something even though he wasn't there in the original. Like Red in Part 1, Vincent won't be a full party member

END GAME 2

Attached: 1362902275557.gif (755x601, 202.9K)

Also:
Part 3 will be
>post Nibelheim
>Rocket down
>The Keystone
>Temple of the Ancients
>City of the Ancients
They fake you out but Aerith dies anyway.
>Snow Fields and Great Glacier
>The Crater
Game 3 ends after the climactic events at the Crater and the loss of Cloud and the black materia

Part 4 will be the remaining parts of the game, taken up primarily with globe trotting for the Huge Materia to pad the game out before the return to Midgar

>8-12 hrs long
It was, people here are fucking retarded.

Remind me again: What was LOVELESS about?

Midgar is like 6 hours at most