ITT: References in vidya that zoom zooms won't get

ITT: References in vidya that zoom zooms won't get.

Attached: 14_abigailstage03.jpg (1200x926, 208.31K)

Based.

Attached: are-vou-a-boomer-or-a-zoomer-natural-water-zerd-34868985.png (500x350, 76.58K)

Don't worry with all the remakes coming out it's only a matter of time before they remake this and zoom zooms get to jump in on your childhood.

>95-99 are not zoomers

I thought zoomers were flossing Fortniters, like pic related.

Attached: a44.jpg (680x346, 22.28K)

'97 is year zero for zoomers.

Whats the reference? im a huge final fight fan but i dont get it. Is it way out? Also isn't the Statue supposed to be pissing on the sun?

Yeah, I can't believe people who are LITERALLY 23 years old think they're not zoomers. They're delusional from all the Tide pods they're eating.

Attached: 3lj6s5l.gif (652x562, 391.51K)

23 year olds are millennials.

Why can't Capcom just make Final Fight 4? You can piggyback off of all the advancements in the story and characters from the series given to it by Street Fighter over the years. You could even pull what SEGA did with Streets of Rage 4 and outsource it to a passionate indie team.

>Mayor Cody Travers
>Bushinryu Master Guy
>Coming-out-of-retirement-to-kick-ass Haggar
>Chief of Police Lucia
>The return of Maki
>Maybe some new character
>Unlockables like Zeku, Poison, and Ryu
>All the bosses get expansive patterns based on their SF movesets (Rolento, Hugo, Abigail, Sodom, etc.)

What a great game. Shit's even funnier now that his name is Guy.

But 23 year olds were born in 1997, which is a zoomer year, right?

they already tried to make a new final fight

Attached: finalfightshitwise.jpg (315x445, 37.41K)

>Hey let's redefine boomer because we want to meme
>History: no
That's not a boomer you fucking disease.

>2 console generations ago
>Completely unlike the original trilogy
Nah, it's time for another shot. Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, River City, and the fucking Ninja Warriors got their new games in traditional fighting game style. Let Final Fight join them.

Slap in a Slammasters character while you're at it, if Capcom doesn't need to pay royalties for them.

I'm 23 and was born in '96.

never played this game, what's so bad about it?

Capcom can do Hack n Slash fine but a 3D brawler is beyond them. And it HAS to be 3D or it won't sell as much as they want it to.

Plus it's been so long that most people don't remember the IP. I guarantee you most casuals think Cody, Guy and Poison are SF originals.

Ok, that means you're a millennial. Luckily you weren't born a year later or you would floss, play Fortnite, eat Tide pods, and watch streamers.

face the music mang
it's modern capcom
you're not gonna like the new final fight, trust me, i'm an expert on seeing the downfall of capcom's classic ip

actual baby boomers are in their 70s
I really don't understand the semantics that are used online

Ah yes, the 1999 boomers who were 6 when xbox 360 came out xD

Don't forget maki

Yeah I would like to know too as I was playing Final Fight around the time of it's release.

Keanu Reeves is a baby boomer.

keanu reeves is generation X

Capcom has clearly changed its mind on putting out lower-budget titles that make their money back. Mega Man 11 is an obvious example (lo and behold it sold better than 95% of the Mega Man franchise) but RE3make is another. Capcom said that they're focusing mostly on their five core IPs, but Final Fight is attached to Street Fighter at the hip.

Keanu Reeves was born in 1964, which was the last year of the baby boom.

Take all the things that made God Hand great and turn them to shit.

if it's within a year it's debatable
these things aren't exact
I'm just saying that someone born in 1985 (a millennial)
isn't a baby boomer

>I'm just saying that someone born in 1985 (a millennial)
>isn't a baby boomer
That's where you're wrong.

don't say i didn't say i told you so

hey, vouch for me on this one because i played final fight around its original arcade release as well
poison and roxy were definitely not censored in the arcade, right? and you had no way of knowing about any transvestite shit when playing it

the BOOM in baby boomer refers to the large amount of babies born after men came home from WW2
did you go to high school?